[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I'm just like, "Y'all Thai channels better open your minds because P'eks and N'eks just posting posts in their instagram and expecting likes like teenagers won't get you far. Just my opinion, but whatever."

Sokun

sarNie Egg
I'm just like, "Y'all Thai channels better open your minds because P'eks and N'eks just posting posts in their instagram and expecting likes like teenagers won't get you far. Just my opinion, but whatever."
you don’t even make scene

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol— you guys Twitter is not even difficult to use. Simply copy and paste this onto the message line

#ALLOWFANSUBS #บุพเพสันนิวาส
@Ch3Thailand

Then press POST. Good luck! I’ve retweeted all tweets. Lol :p
GOT IT!! THANKS LOVE!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
How do we say it in Thai?? We should also trend it in Thai so they know whats going on??
You should hashtag #EnglishSubบุพเพสันนิวาส

Oh wow my Thai dictionary has that word saved :risas3:

Well you guys becareful with sharing and posting the sub page, don't get them banned:)

I hate dub, especially Thai dub because they sound so stupid and add in comedy remarks where there shouldn't be. Thank goodness for Dramafever and Viki

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
You should hashtag #EnglishSubบุพเพสันนิวาส

Oh wow my Thai dictionary has that word saved :risas3:

Well you guys becareful with sharing and posting the sub page, don't get them banned:)

I hate dub, especially Thai dub because they sound so stupid and add in comedy remarks where there shouldn't be. Thank goodness for Dramafever and Viki
I'm not sharing the wordpress anywhere other than here. If they really want to watch it, they'll lead themselves here. hahahaha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Try to be polite when commenting that way they'll take it seriously :)

petraSA

sarNie Egg
I made the page public. Don’t complain we all already know there are compatibility issues and slow playback etc with Internet Archive LOL We’re not even sure it can handle the demand but it is what it is.
Download it with IDM or something or use mobile device or something. Don’t use chrome browser. Ugh I know
We’re trying to get Vimeo but we didn’t plan for it right now so...
This is such a pain in the ***

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Did I miss something? Doesn't seem like the sub page was taken down due to BPS right? It was taken down cause of One HD?

They can upload it to dailymotion, just a suggestion. It's less popular than youtube or FB so less attention.

Exzime.

sarNie Egg
Hi, I’m an admin from SJDK FanSub. Yes our Facebook page is suspended due to terms of violation. We got copyright from One HD yesterday and a few from Ch3 over the last few months. No Ch3 isn’t lenient with copyright we got taken down repeatedly. Repeated violation would get the page suspended or permanently disabled. We are continuing to sub and finish Bhuppae Sunniwat offline. Without YouTube or Facebook we can’t provide fast online streaming we’re not Netflix level lol. It’s not our choice. Our blog was supposed to be backup and it’s incomplete. 1) we will either release ep 7 (yes it done) and everyone just going to have to deal with how slow and unreliable internet archive is or 2) we will remain private and offline until we have a good solution. Sorry, don’t blame us we wanna sub and we still are but it’s the channel....
These are some free video sharing websites:

openload.co
streamplay.to
thevideo.me
vshare.eu

hope it helps!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Whaaaat... that is crazy....soo annoying....i understand thai...but I watch other country and need my ENG Subs...keep at them ya'll

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I made the page public. Don’t complain we all already know there are compatibility issues and slow playback etc with Internet Archive. We’re not even sure it can handle the demand but it is what it is.
Download it with IDM or something or use mobile device or something. Don’t use chrome browser. Ugh I know
We’re trying to get Vimeo but we didn’t plan for it right now so...
Have you guys tried reaching out to ch3 and see if you can sub it and have them upload it to their yt channel?

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
aww, why do thailand have to ban sub . i want to help but i don't know how to use twitter LOL . By the way , i just started on eps1 , so ready to jump on the wagon with ya ladies toooo
Yeah we're waiting for you to come drool over all the hot men with us Sarn lol.

mexism

sarNie Egg
I've been stalking this page for so long and just wanted to say, it's been so enjoyable watching this BPS and honestly I feel bad for my friends because I've been raving about it. Thank you so much to SDJK for all their hard work and the effort their putting in to meet the incredible demand!