[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I just started watching ep1,2,3. It's so good. I don't get the modern present drama. Why Karaked want to do good when she's bad and will die. That is Kesurang will take credit for it. I'm not liking how she using Karaked body cus it's still consider Karaked. So Karaked is the main n,ek but she died. Why is Reung in the modern and past. I don't get it. How is Kedsurang go back to her mom in the present. So confusing

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡

Can someone please translate what Pope’s is saying in this video :angel10: rough translation also can.
They were talking about people attended the event and crowded the place. And then talked about Weir regarding his post on ig and how Pope and Bella are koojin cause of drama popularity and the ch3 event whether he is okay or not with it. Pope said Weir will probably understand cause he's an actor too, they'e not close and have greeted one another, work out together at a gym/fitness before. They said Pope is currently talking to someone right now but he won't reveal whom.

Nik

sarNie Hatchling
They were talking about people attended the event and crowded the place. And then talked about Weir regarding his post on ig and how Pope and Bella are koojin cause of drama popularity and the ch3 event whether he is okay or not with it. Pope said Weir will probably understand cause he's an actor too, they'e not close and have greeted one another, work out together at a gym/fitness before. They said Pope is currently talking to someone right now but he won't reveal whom.
Thankyouuuu. I only understand bits of it where he say something about friends. Still need to learn on thai language. Wondering who is Pope talking to :confused12:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Thanks god it is finally wednesday. Everyone is dying because of waiting. :facepalm:

I am lucky that the flight that I booked long time ago was for Tuesday or else I might miss today episode live..:risas3:

Back to giving u guys another spoiler;)...the lip kissing scene that some of u asked if real or not... that clip everyone has just seen a few page back is when...
It is after Kade was back from spying Louis's character at his chamber. Though she used invisible spell, she triped and made sound. They also smelled Thai girl perfume. She almost got caught there.

Date was scared after he knew she went there. He followed and found her. So he scold her (u know Por Date's way of scolding is one of a kind :risas3:) and asked her to promise him not to do thing like this again. She promised , said sorry, cried. They huged and kissed It's a very romantic scene. :crybaby2:

This scene is later in the story. After he got back from France and It's just before their marriage.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks god it is finally wednesday. Everyone is dying because of waiting. :facepalm:

I am lucky that the flight that I booked long time ago was for Tuesday or else I might miss today episode live..:risas3:

Back to giving u guys another spoiler;)...the lip kissing scene that some of u asked if real or not... that clip everyone has just seen a few page back is when...
It is after Kade was back from spying Louis's character at his chamber. Though she used invisible spell, she triped and made sound. They also smelled Thai girl perfume. She almost got caught there.

Date was scared after he knew she went there. He followed and found her. So he scold her (u know Por Date's way of scolding is one of a kind :risas3:) and asked her to promise him not to do thing like this again. She promised , said sorry, cried. They huged and kissed It's a very romantic scene. :crybaby2:

This scene is later in the story. After he got back from France and It's just before their marriage.
was it his ayutthaya rap?

yellowgreen123

looking for light, reaching out for hope...

So when is he going to go to France? Is it this week? And was the kiss real?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
was it his ayutthaya rap?
Hahah. Let's see how it will turn out. His scold is sexy:pancarta:
So when is he going to go to France? Is it this week? And was the kiss real?
I don't think this week. It will be awhile for this scene. They need to show her fighting at chinese market in ep 7, boat racing in ep 8...it will be wedding of Louis and Susie next.

Last edited:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I wonder how Weir is taking all of this. :risas3:

Hopefully he is mature enough to handle the fame and popularity of his girlfriend.
I saw a clip of the reporters asking him about how he feels. He said that he's proud and happy for her lol

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
I freaking wish! Lol if she's still there this weekend, maaaaaaaaybe I'll consider driving down there to find her lmao it would be nice to see her in real life.
I would love to see both her and Weir in real life! I know Weir comes to SF sometimes (or maybe he doesn't anymore? idk) because his mom lives here. I hope him and bella come together one day and I could do some stalking *cough cough*

Popella

sarNie Juvenile
It may be Diana Flipo is the girl Pope is talking to right now....hahah just my guess.