[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The pace is ok for me too i hope it keeps like this till the end and i don't mind if there are 20 eps LOL cos this lakorn is all i watch right now and a bit of ngern park pee.

Anyway are you Khmer ???
Yeah i'm khmer:).

Anyway do u guys know when they air Wewillloveyou event?

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
They been busy :naughty2:

Btw love your signature gif. I've been trying to make some but I'm not that good at it. You should make some for us, if you don't mind :)
Gifs can get crazy, but thanks photoshop for letting me import videos to frames which makes it so much easier. Here are some quick ones I made of some of my favorite scenes so far. Feel free to use them and when I get a chance I'll gifs some more. :D

I love this scene where Kade reassured her two servants that she was able to get on the boat with no problem, and then just a second later she sat right on top of Por Date. haha.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Bella is with preem, Pat, nychaa in the float.
Matt, kim, Yaya, Margie.
MintC, Toey, Taew, Mew.
So I know why some Bella fans was disappointed about the floats
Bella is one of Ch3 top actresses, deserving to be up there with the favs (yaya, kim, margie, matt), but i think its more of a preference and also Ch3 is trying to draw attention to all floats. Bella is so popular right with her career and love life, I think they wanted her to be in the float with less attraction. Plus her and preem are close friends. Im not talking down on the 3 girls, its just their fan base is alot smaller than the other girls. I dont know about Toey's fanbase, but Mew, Mint, and Taew has a strong fanbase (i think its not as strong as bella's).

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Gifs can get crazy, but thanks photoshop for letting me import videos to frames which makes it so much easier. Here are some quick ones I made of some of my favorite scenes so far. Feel free to use them and when I get a chance I'll gifs some more. :D

I love this scene where Kade reassured her two servants that she was able to get on the boat with no problem, and then just a second later she sat right on top of Por Date. haha.

Oh my!!! I love you so so so much!!!

I love all of these. Amazing! Thank you very much

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult

OMG I LOOOVVVEEE YOU! Thank you hun. Btw how were you able to speed them up? I set my to no delay and its still slow. Kade and her silly self is too cute! Thanks again love for taking time to do this. I know its hard and time consuming. Let's watch, discuss and do fanart for this lakorn together!

When I see Kade and Por Date so close together....I just want this.
now-kiss-quote-1.jpg

@phatman thanks goodness for these gif. You should pick one first!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Omg. I'm gonna use one for now until @pangiaxiong finishes mine. Hehe.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oh my god! I forgot to tell you guys that I love Pope's laugh! It's to die for! That was one of the first things about him that attracted me while I was watching that interview special two weeks back.

I wanna marry him.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh my god! I forgot to tell you guys that I love Pope's laugh! It's to die for! That was one of the first things about him that attracted me while I was watching that interview special two weeks back.

I wanna marry him.
I know right! Pope laugh is freaking sexy as heck! I want to marry him too. Let's all marry him :cheer:

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling

I wanna marry him.
Yes yes, i want to. Lol!

I smile every time i saw his smile.

I’m falling in love with his smile too

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Bella is one of Ch3 top actresses, deserving to be up there with the favs (yaya, kim, margie, matt), but i think its more of a preference and also Ch3 is trying to draw attention to all floats. Bella is so popular right with her career and love life, I think they wanted her to be in the float with less attraction. Plus her and preem are close friends. Im not talking down on the 3 girls, its just their fan base is alot smaller than the other girls. I dont know about Toey's fanbase, but Mew, Mint, and Taew has a strong fanbase (i think its not as strong as bella's).
They should switch out Bella & Toey lol (nothing against Toey, btw)