[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Soooo. I finally got the time to read the English translation to Pope's theme song. I'm . . . :sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
The song just became a 100 X's better. It's such a simple song and has such a simple meaning but it runs deep and is so romantic. How am I gonna move on? I miss this show already. :(

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
From the book & history, Louis & Marie couple could make a good tragedy love story & cute 2nd pair.

Too bad, the script writer turns Louis into a 1-D villain. If they make him a love sick puppy, falling heal over heal for Maie. But then, got corrupted with power later on, it will be a lot more interesting.

<spoiler>Marie will become Kade’s best friend, who revolutionized the Thai sweet menu (probably with Kade’s help)</spoiler>
I just want to bring it to your attention that if you are going to put something in SPOILER. You will need to use this [ ] bracket, instead of the these < > bracket. :)

rinrin

sarNie Egg
May i ask, why in ep 6 when she is compressing Date's wound, Kade said 'dont forget that you hate me. You hate me a lot.' Why does she need to remind him that? Anyone has any idea?

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
Bella is with preem, Pat, nychaa in the float.
Matt, kim, Yaya, Margie.
MintC, Toey, Taew, Mew.
So I know why some Bella fans was disappointed about the floats

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Bella is with preem, Pat, nychaa in the float.
Matt, kim, Yaya, Margie.
MintC, Toey, Taew, Mew.
So I know why some Bella fans was disappointed about the floats
I'm glad she wasn't in the same float as Matt, Kim Yaya and Margie. Otherwise she'll get lost in there and won't be able to get out and shine more. She's doing great and that's all that matter.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
Althou i do adore Date and Kade together, i also like Kade and Reung (tho it doesn't rhyme).

Reung is outgoing n open minded which suits Kade who is bubbly, talkative and from d modern era (thus her oddness which Reung takes it in stride which i think is super cool). <3