[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
From the book & history, Louis & Marie couple could make a good tragedy love story & cute 2nd pair.

Too bad, the script writer turns Louis into a 1-D villain. If they make him a love sick puppy, falling heal over heal for Maie. But then, got corrupted with power later on, it will be a lot more interesting.

<spoiler>Marie will become Kade’s best friend, who revolutionized the Thai sweet menu (probably with Kade’s help)</spoiler>

rachelb11

sarNie Egg
From the book & history, Louis & Marie couple could make a good tragedy love story & cute 2nd pair.

Too bad, the script writer turns Louis into a 1-D villain. If they make him a love sick puppy, falling heal over heal for Maie. But then, got corrupted with power later on, it will be a lot more interesting.

<spoiler>Marie will become Kade’s best friend, who revolutionized the Thai sweet menu (probably with Kade’s help)</spoiler>
I agree. If they have made him still corrupt, but struggling with those choices as he fell in love with her, it would have been more interesting. I just pity the poor girl for being stuck with him.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
They should've put Poh, Bomb and Bella together on a ghost-themed float. It would've been fun. They were asked what each would do if they met the other 2 ghosts.

Poh said he would kiss and hug both of them cause they're adorable.
Bella said ghost Karaked would probably run away cause Poh is scary and she wouldn't know how to handle Bomb's bitchiness. But ghost Kaedsurang in her own body would beat them cause she can just sit on them. :risas3:
Bomb said he would ask Poh for lottery numbers and he would leave Bella's ghost behind so that he can take her place and get the men. Lol Bomb is having too much fun with his gay character.

I so agree with this and support it 100%. I would love to see the ghost-theme float, it would be cute lol. I think the lead or the main float should consist of the float of the highest rating lakorn of the previous year or of the most talked about characters. I think this will give the actresses/actors and the directors some challenges and competitions to release quality lakorns not lakorns that pitch stars together in hope of making koojin out of them. As for NY, it's not them that are annoying but it's their fans. However it's not all of their fans but a lot of them that made it so difficult for them to separate. They're also so sensitive with criticisms too, a lot of us witness that here(although I notice not as much now) and the rare time that they do separate, how often did Nadech's other nang'eks got verbally attacked for no reason? Like where did these fans pop up from? It was never like this for others. Well anyways, I would like to see Bella in a good lakorn with Nadech one day to prove that he is as great of an actor as people claimed him to be. For me he hasn't wow me, none of them has even Mint whom I adore. So far with the "new" generation, the only one who wowed me are Bella, Taew, and Mew.

So anyways BPS, Susie's character was the one that came up with the golden dessert. Kade assist in "naming" it ;).

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m always disgusted by Louis characters in every Lakorn lol the dude is a huge douchbag! In every Lakorn he’s either n’ek’s little minion and sidekick or a complete asshole! Lol ahahaha suits his jerky looking face I suppose, hence not to mention his cringy looking evil eyes or thin lips lol HAHHAHA being so vain and serious here lol :p

lovenk

sarNie Juvenile
I love love love love this lakorn!!!!!!!!!! Man, the lead actress is so gorgeous and she act so good. She and Matt P are my top 2 excellent Thai actresses.
This lakorn is just Gold!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for all the updates.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
You know, my fav part in ep 6 when how happy dad is when Date said he wanted to marry Kade to take responsibility. He basically can't hide his smile. And the way he shut down Kade 'Your reputation is up in d smoke. You have no choice but marry my son' is like muahahahaha.... You really want to keep her in your family that bad isnt it. Hahaha...

Im just a bit regretful with d way they let Nang Prik go here n there spreading slander about Kade. Especially dad, he should just kick her out or whip her when he heard that Nang Prik didnt stop after his warning. Haiyooo... But i guess bringing out the antagonism in mum n Nang Prik will help Kade to realize/develop her feelings for Date as he fight for her or help her (or will he not?) because in term of other aspects she can practically fend herself, but not when dealing with elders. Hihihi...

I love how Badass Kade is. Its very rare to see such a character. And it is very refreshing.

Ps: tq for explaining about louise n susie's storyline.

rinrin

sarNie Egg
I have this crazy theory since this story n pope rak is about reincarnation so i cant help thinking about this.

There are several similar characters in both story: kade, janward, nang prik n boran setting.

The story is like this:
basically Kadesurang died in d car accident n also in d Ayutthaya time. Then she was reincarnated as Namrin in Pope Rak. Lets just pretend Mark is Date.

Then there is Janward who is a police officer in Pope Rak n basically Mark n her like each other. (just like in BPS).

After that, as for Prik, maybe in Ayuttaya time, she already repent and worship Kade since Kade is so kind towards her. So tho she was dead in Ayuttaya time, she's willing to b a ghost n wait for Kade to be reborn n help Kade as she becomes ghost (Namrin) n also helps to explain that Kade n Date is soulmate and destined to be together even during that life time since they both make a lot of merit together while in Ayuttaya.

Something like that. Hahaha...

Since Date's reincarnation changes face, so maybe this time he has d Mark Prin's face. Hahaha

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
You know, my fav part in ep 6 when how happy dad is when Date said he wanted to marry Kade to take responsibility. He basically can't hide his smile. And the way he shut down Kade 'Your reputation is up in d smoke. You have no choice but marry my son' is like muahahahaha.... You really want to keep her in your family that bad isnt it. Hahaha...

Im just a bit regretful with d way they let Nang Prik go here n there spreading slander about Kade. Especially dad, he should just kick her out or whip her when he heard that Nang Prik didnt stop after his warning. Haiyooo... But i guess bringing out the antagonism in mum n Nang Prik will help Kade to realize/develop her feelings for Date as he fight for her or help her (or will he not?) because in term of other aspects she can practically fend herself, but not when dealing with elders. Hihihi...

I love how Badass Kade is. Its very rare to see such a character. And it is very refreshing.

Ps: tq for explaining about louise n susie's storyline.
Yeah, I’m feeling the same about Date’s father. Both of them in that scene are hilarious! I’m even nod my head after every question of him. Lol. The way they stop Kade together are so cute. Oh I love them much

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I’m always disgusted by Louis characters in every Lakorn lol the dude is a huge douchbag! In every Lakorn he’s either n’ek’s little minion and sidekick or a complete asshole! Lol ahahaha suits his jerky looking face I suppose, hence not to mention his cringy looking evil eyes or thin lips lol HAHHAHA being so vain and serious here lol :p
Whattt no way haha he matches funny, sweet and something anything roles too. Like being the love sick little puppy who fell for Anne in the one with Ken. I don't think he was a douche in there... overprotective but not jerky. And I liked his character with Margie in the lakorns with Matt and Mint. He was a bit of a stupid rich boy but not terrible either. His goofiness made up for it chasing Margie around haha

lani

sarNie Hatchling
What's wrong with Taew and Mew? I honestly think they are better actress than the others. Taew brought in Nakee. I think that they paired her perfectly with this group.
you got me wrong dear i mean if they didn't put her in yaya's first camp ....at least put Bella in Taew,Mew's second one but they didn't cos Teaw,Mint,Toey and Mew in one group and it seems like Bella with Preem the third one ?not sure ... for Taew i also think she deserves in the first....hehe

Last edited:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Whattt no way haha he matches funny, sweet and something anything roles too. Like being the love sick little puppy who fell for Anne in the one with Ken. I don't think he was a douche in there... overprotective but not jerky. And I liked his character with Margie in the lakorns with Matt and Mint. He was a bit of a stupid rich boy but not terrible either. His goofiness made up for it chasing Margie around haha
Lol maybe cuz he left a nasty a$$hole impression on me since KC and he was Anne’s pet/sidekick in SB LOL just can’t stand his dirty/nasty face that’s all lol