[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lani

sarNie Hatchling
19 episodes?! Good. Because we have so many things that need to be covered. I just don't want it to drag!
I hope they don't drag it by putting many unnecessary scenes too cos it can effect the rating and the hype..... but even if they did i still watch it since i love this drama so much hehe

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I'm disappointed right now even i just become Bella's fan in this drama ...considering how hit she is now plus last year she also had Plerng boon that brought good rating to ch and almost all her works have good result too but look what they treat her at least put in the group with Taew,Mew... :( about Margie i don't get it too :facepalm:
What's wrong with Taew and Mew? I honestly think they are better actress than the others. Taew brought in Nakee. I think that they paired her perfectly with this group.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I like this lakorn but at 19 it sounds like it's going to drag during the political scenes. I am loving Reung/Kade's interactions. His stares when he talks to her are so mesmerizing to me. When I hear him speaks, (Punjan -his name?), I am constantly comparing it to the way Pope speak.

Regarding your question, I don't remember seeing a scene where they have that intial discussion. When Khun Ban said " Don't forget our discussion..." I was thinking if I missed that scene somewhere between Louis's confrontation episode to episode 6.
Yeah I think what's gonna happen is a lot of the real life historical events that were just mentioned in passing in the book, that took up like a page or 2, they'll actually have scenes of it which will really make it long. Some of the events are pretty big moments but the book didn't focus on it, just said this and this happened. I'm willing to give it a shot cause I like the actors that are coming like Got and of course I like the guy who plays Khun Ban too. We also didn't really get to see a lot of Reung/Junward courtship so I bet they'll beef that story up.

Yes Punjan plays Reung. I'm not gonna rest till I get a lakorn of Punjan and Bella too lol.

I don't know whey they cut out that discussion. I liked the way they did it in the book, where everyone was basically coming down on Kade for causing such a scandal with the Louis fight and saying she wasn't proper. And then later Khun Ban comes in with, well actually we need your skills! :clap: He was going to have her teach them but Kade knew that her French is probably too modern like her Thai is, so she said she will just act as a go-between. Believe that conversation should've happened when Khun Ban came to ask Date's father to take Date along on the trip.

Pope and Bella fans, their episode w/the Today Show is going to air on Sunday.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What's wrong with Taew and Mew? I honestly think they are better actress than the others. Taew brought in Nakee. I think that they paired her perfectly with this group.
I think even with Taew and Mew they are not the ultimate girls in the channel. As if when someone gets to ride in the float with Yaya and Kim then they are within the popular people of channel 3. I wished the channel doesn't do that. It makes the other girls feel out of place. To be honest the float with Yaya and them will get more attention, that's the reality so to share a float with them means you have made it big with the channel...I don't know it is like the real popular kids get one float together then it trickled down with other floats.

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
I'm disappointed right now even i just become Bella's fan in this drama ...considering how hit she is now plus last year she also had Plerng boon that brought good rating to ch and almost all her works have good result too but look what they treat her at least put in the group with Taew,Mew... :( about Margie i don't get it too :facepalm:
Bella teams up with Toey & MintC. I think their status is not low in Ch3. Btw tomorrow we will see Bella&Pope together and their fans' huge scream with the popularity they get. Right now BPS is the number 1 lakorn in Thailand.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think even with Taew and Mew they are not the ultimate girls in the channel. As if when someone gets to ride in the float with Yaya and Kim then they are within the popular people of channel 3. I wished the channel doesn't do that. It makes the other girls feel out of place. To be honest the float with Yaya and them will get more attention, that's the reality so to share a float with them means you have made it big with the channel...I don't know it is like the real popular kids get one float together then it trickled down with other floats.
Oh I see. That is purely wrong to separate the girls like that but its ok we all know who's better and who's isnt. A float doesn't determine that BPS with Bella is moving the country like crazy. I could care less if she isnt with those girls, just wanted her to be with Pope in one float lols.

Bella teams up with Toey & MintC. I think their status is not low in Ch3. Btw tomorrow we will see Bella&Pope together and their fans' huge scream with the popularity they get. Right now BPS is the number 1 lakorn in Thailand.
Yes I saw some clips on IG and my heart was screaming Por Date and Kade together!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgHKo6mHVQ1/

Last edited:

jujunhu

sarNie Egg
honestly i hate the unfair treatment of Ch3. Why do Yaya, Kim, Nadech, Mark, Boy, Margie always have spotlight?
I'm quite surprised that Taew isn't the top actress in Ch3 after the huge success of Nakee.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
honestly i hate the unfair treatment of Ch3. Why do Yaya, Kim, Nadech, Mark, Boy, Margie always have spotlight?
I'm quite surprised that Taew isn't the top actress in Ch3 after the huge success of Nakee.
Honestly they are all overrated but it's not their fault..its Ch3.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgG1RFFHWJX/

I don't like their costumes, but seeing them together is enough to satisfy me.
Yes its a bit werid but just seeing them is the best thing ever. They could be wearing rags and I'll still watch them lols.

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I love love this drama!!! Who would have known that Bella + Pope = :cheer:

Seriously, they both shine together. It's like Num and Kob!

Anyway, I love everything about the drama, the cast members are great and match their roles (although I think the mom is kinda weird with her hairdo), the pacing is good, we get plenty of Date and Kade's scene without dragging the storyline of the other couples.

Many issues still to be addressed in the next couple of episodes:

1. M' Reung and Mae Ying Junyad's relationship development

2. What happened to Evil Kade? Is she still stuck in that realm?

3. What happened to future Reung and Kadesarung's family ---> will she get to go back to see them?

4. Date learning more about the real Kade

5. More love scenes rscenesw

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I love love this drama!!! Who would have known that Bella + Pope = :cheer:

Seriously, they both shine together. It's like Num and Kob!

Anyway, I love everything about the drama, the cast members are great and match their roles (although I think the mom is kinda weird with her hairdo), the pacing is good, we get plenty of Date and Kade's scene without dragging the storyline of the other couples.

Many issues still to be addressed in the next couple of episodes:

1. M' Reung and Mae Ying Junyad's relationship development

2. What happened to Evil Kade? Is she still stuck in that realm?

3. What happened to future Reung and Kadesarung's family ---> will she get to go back to see them?

4. Date learning more about the real Kade

5. More love scenes rscenesw
No way is there a love scene

Mango12

sarNie Egg
I agree! I like Taew as an actress, she never fails to deliver an awesome performance in any of her drama. When she's in one, I know it'll be good. I like Bella too, she's doing very well in this drama. I really don't get the hype of Yaya, Margie, and Kim..... same with their boys too.

I love Pope in this drama. He has a gentleman affect to him. It's hard to see that in these younger actors because they appear to overdo it. o_O

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Not those love scenes! I'm talking about the kiss and cuddles. Those are the best. I think I saw a photo in one of the behind the scenes slides from YouTube of them kissing. I hope we get to see it. :aaaaa:
Lol oops I mean R-scene. Hope its a willing instead

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It is the channel's fault to be so obviously biased but the stars are just doing their job. If the channel puts them on a pedestal then the channel needs to find a way and be fair but it is not happening so it is what it is. See how Taew had the best ratings lakorn for channel 3 with Nakee...And just for a moment then it is back to regular business and seemed forgotten while some actresses doesn't garner that much success yet channel 3 kept pushing them to the forefront and be the face of the channel. They have their girls that no matter how many flops their lakorns maybe it doesn't matter they will remained as the poster child.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Taew got bounced to supporting in the Nakee movie. Are we surprised? Come on, a stupid float means nothing. Movie roles do. Besides for all we know, the actors can request who they want to be with and they probably rather be with their friends.