[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Yeah that's when I gave up and stopped reading. I kept getting confused at all the characters because I didn't know who was who anymore. And then all the men were referred to by their titles. The lakorn helps with the visual cause you just keep track of the actor.

I'm loving all the pop culture references Kade is throwing out. Kaew Na Mah, Sapai Rai Sukdina and Pope's Sapai Jao, which is what Kade said she wanted to be. :risas3: We should call Kade "Sapai Or Jao" lol.

That's all I caught from IG clips and the loving stares so far.
:risas3: I don't know who was who anymore too. Lol...I cracked up because of Sapai Jao reference too.:pancarta:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Ex:
Por Date (real name)= Meun Sunthorntewa = Khun Si Visanvacha =Pra Si Visansunthorn=Praya Visuthsakorn

The change is as in that order. At the end, Date's title will be changed to Praya Visuthsakorn. And Kade will become Khun Ying Visuthsakorn. We can't keep calling him Thun Meun.:crybaby2:
the title Phaya would be equal to what may i ask? Lord? Duke?

Dearest

恋の予感
Ok---my phone freezed before I could see next episode preview and I finally got glimpse of it on YT. OMG Kade is gonna kick butt!!!!!!! Yassssss my girl ain't gonna stand there as a damsel in distress!!!!!! She punched that guy in the face hahahahaha unfair that she gets punished for defending herself. Ughhhhhhh Por Date's mom is sooooooo ughhhhhh:mad::mad:

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Ok---my phone freezed before I could see next episode preview and I finally got glimpse of it on YT. OMG Kade is gonna kick butt!!!!!!! Yassssss my girl ain't gonna stand there as a damsel in distress!!!!!! She punched that guy in the face hahahahaha unfair that she gets punished for defending herself. Ughhhhhhh Por Date's mom is sooooooo ughhhhhh:mad::mad:
Lol! When I saw that that hooligan was going to harass her, I thought, "Oh! Maybe this will bring p'ek and n'ek even closer because he'll rescue her and they'll flee away!" Next scene cues in with her smashing the guys down. My final thought, "Well, this is Bpoop Phae Sunniwat after all. "

Dearest

恋の予感
Lol! When I saw that that hooligan was going to harass her, I thought, "Oh! Maybe this will bring p'ek and n'ek even closer because he'll rescue her and they'll flee away!" Next scene cues in with her smashing the guys down. My final thought, "Well, this is Bpoop Phae Sunniwat after all. "
My exact thoughts!!! I thought Por Date's gonna show up and beat the crap outta that dude, but noooppee lol we see Kade has that bastard on the ground and sucker punching him in the face. Ha! Love it~ I was like this is even better lol

Dearest

恋の予感
Ahhhh I rewatched the preview for next ep again. I just realized that maid that is going to whip Kade is crying. Awwww I hope it's cause she knows Kade was protecting them all from the bad guy. Boy I hope someone steps in :( Maybe Por Date will or Uncle!

Oh how I just realized we have to wait till next week to see what happens next WHYYYY couldn't this air everyday!??

Last edited:

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
Okay so about Reung, I don't think there's any romantic feeling on either end. With Kade being in this time period now, I think his character is the only friendship she is able to form and a reminder of back home in which she can't return to. He's the only one who isn't judging her and just going with the flow. He seems to enjoy messing with Por Date too because he's openly playing his friend's obvious jealousy. Seems like their "promise" and why the talk may have gone on for so long in the previous episode maybe has to do with Janward imo. Maybe he's always liked her but was just on the sideline because Janward seemed fond of Por Date instead.

Now with Por Date obviously being into Kade, Reung can ask her to help him while he helps her in away with kind of forcing Por Date's hand in making obvious that he likes Kade more than he is willing to admit. Again, these are all my assumptions haha. As funny as Reung and Kade is together, I don't see romance at all between them other than a really good friendship.

On another note, I almost cried like a baby during the whipping scene. I'm sure with Kade stepping in that way, Joi now will probably be even more loyal than ever to Kade. Now with P'Yam and P'Pim rushing to protect her shows how beautiful they're trust and loyalty in one another is. You can see even Por Date's mom having some sense of second guessing on her face seeing all 3 holding one another like that. I wish Por Date's dad was just a teensy bit more aggressive towards her when needed. But she's soooo good at her mean mom role lol.

Ughhh Por Date's Mom's main maid though...her sketchy and annoying self. I want to just smack that smug off her face. The other maid who was the one whipping Joi, I think....somethings going to happen next week that'll make her have a change of heart towards Kade because in the preview for the next episode, when she's ordered to whip Kade, it looks like she's crying or at least struggling to do it because she doesn't want to.

Side note---I don't know Thai much...but I'm assuming in the scene after who says he'll marry her when it's just them two, Kade says something about wanting to go home and then he says he want let her go back. Am I wrong and my imagination is just amazing or am I somewhat right about the context of what is said? Because if I was right....and in my head I am...I completely swooned.
Pope matches these swoon worthy characters so much because he always has this "softer/playful" look to him more versus the aggressive and mean type.

Can't wait!

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Okay so about Reung, I don't think there's any romantic feeling on either end. With Kade being in this time period now, I think his character is the only friendship she is able to form and a reminder of back home in which she can't return to. He's the only one who isn't judging her and just going with the flow. He seems to enjoy messing with Por Date too because he's openly playing his friend's obvious jealousy. Seems like their "promise" and why the talk may have gone on for so long in the previous episode maybe has to do with Janward imo. Maybe he's always liked her but was just on the sideline because Janward seemed fond of Por Date instead.

Now with Por Date obviously being into Kade, Reung can ask her to help him while he helps her in away with kind of forcing Por Date's hand in making obvious that he likes Kade more than he is willing to admit. Again, these are all my assumptions haha. As funny as Reung and Kade is together, I don't see romance at all between them other than a really good friendship.
I agree :thumbup:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Side note---I don't know Thai much...but I'm assuming in the scene after who says he'll marry her when it's just them two, Kade says something about wanting to go home and then he says he want let her go back. Am I wrong and my imagination is just amazing or am I somewhat right about the context of what is said? Because if I was right....and in my head I am...I completely swooned.
Pope matches these swoon worthy characters so much because he always has this "softer/playful" look to him more versus the aggressive and mean type.

Can't wait!
No you're right.
Kade: I want to go back to the place I left. I want to go home.
Date: I won't let you go.

He said it twice lol. After the marriage talk and then after when they're talking under the moon, right before she trips, he catches her and then lets her fall.

I love Kade. She's so smart. I loved it when she told Date to go tell his mom "You have to tell your mom that if I hadn't saved your life with that method, you'd be DEAD! You better not forget." Just the way she said it. That's her strategy of dealing with mother-in-law problems. :risas3:

And Date is getting all grabby with his hands now. Just last episode all he would do is sniff her hair, now he's all grabbing her any chance he gets lol.

Dearest

恋の予感
No you're right.
Kade: I want to go back to the place I left. I want to go home.
Date: I won't let you go.

He said it twice lol. After the marriage talk and then after when they're talking under the moon, right before she trips, he catches her and then lets her fall.

I love Kade. She's so smart. I loved it when she told Date to go tell his mom "You have to tell your mom that if I hadn't saved your life with that method, you'd be DEAD! You better not forget." Just the way she said it. That's her strategy of dealing with mother-in-law problems. :risas3:

And Date is getting all grabby with his hands now. Just last episode all he would do is sniff her hair, now he's all grabbing her any chance he gets lol.
Hahaha I loved that part where she tapped him on the shoulder and it surprised him so he suddenly flinched. Then she almost fell over and he grabbed her. Thought it would be a typical stare into each other's eyes for 5 minutes scene, but nope, he was like Imma drop you now. Hahahaha then Kade puts her hand up to signal him to help her up, but when he does try to offer his hand, she's like Nope I tricked ya! That's what you get for making me fall down ahahahaha this girl is gold~ On the other hand, I thought that was cute that he said he won't let her go lol he's getting all grabby with her. I can't wait till he doesn't deny openly showing his feelings more toward her :naughty2::love:

LOL at Kade telling him to tell his mom she saved his life! Yep damn right you tell him to tell her

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Back in those eras..... are the males even aware that women goes through menstruation? Or do they seriously believe that all females are clean and dainty? lol. Because judging from Date's look at Kade's when she was walking, it seems like he was totally unaware of what was happening.

Dearest

恋の予感
Back in those eras..... are the males even aware that women goes through menstruation? Or do they seriously believe that all females are clean and dainty? lol. Because judging from Date's look at Kade's when she was walking, it seems like he was totally unaware of what was happening.
I am wondering the same lol I'm thinking he's not aware...but he was cute being all worried and asking if she's hurt anywhere hahahahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
They probably know after they get married. I remember reading somewhere that in medieval times or ancient times, men were unaware of women menstruating until they are married, because menstruating technically deals with a woman's sexual organs, you cannot reveal it to an unmarried man, something like that ish.

Next episode looks good! Can't wait to see Kade kick some bullys' butt!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Can somebody tell me how i can watch it live. I tried seesantv and paid for it but it doesn't work. I tried the ch 3 app but it keep stopping. Someone please?
If you've paid the subscription to watch on Seesantv then you should watch it on there, they will post up the full episode a couple of minutes after the drama is done airing live. HOWEVER, there are TWO different price for subscriptions.
***First price, is for just watching all current and ended lakorn after it is done airing live (No Live).
***Second price, is for all plus watching the lakorn airing live. (BUT to catch the drama live, you have to convert Thai time to your location time. For example, I believe that BPS airs at 20:00 pm (Military time) and when converting the time, it would be 8:00 am (central time) for me to catch it live. )
***It would depend on which subscription you paid for to stream live.

If you paid for the second price (lakorn episode and live), then to watch it live is simple. All you have to do is click on which channel you want to watch live stream. (All the channel options are located under the search bar on the home page). Then select which server you want to watch, for example you will want to select "USA1" or "USA2"; if you reside in the U.S.A.

I would catch the lakorn live at work, come home later to watch it again with sub.