[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
this thread is moving so fast, i can't keep up lols
this lakorn has been my favourite out of all the k-dramas, c-dramas, malay dramas and thai lakorns that i've watched so far this year
never thought that i could fall for Pope-Bella pairing so bad like this :love: i thought they won't do it for me at the beginning :pancarta:
can't wait to see the story of Reung and Janward :cheer:
Same I was like maybe I’ll just be interested in Bella’s roles. NOPE shipping Pope and Bella now. Want to see more Por Date lol

Dearest

恋の予感
this thread is moving so fast, i can't keep up lols
this lakorn has been my favourite out of all the k-dramas, c-dramas, malay dramas and thai lakorns that i've watched so far this year
never thought that i could fall for Pope-Bella pairing so bad like this :love: i thought they won't do it for me at the beginning :pancarta:
can't wait to see the story of Reung and Janward :cheer:
Mee too! I didn't expect Bella and Pope to have chemistry. The storyline and characters are great! Darn, Reung is such a cutie! He's so sweet to Kade and doesn't act like he's on a high horse all the time compare to Por Date and the elders. He also gives Kade advice and help whenever possible too. So sad he doesn't fall deeply in love with Kade, but I guess that's a good thing for his characters since he won't be able to get with Kade anyways. I always get sad when the nice guy doesn't get the girl in the end cause omg that's so unrealistic.

Dearest

恋の予感
Thanks, it worked.
Glad it's working for ya! I got this link from when we spazzed over at the Kluen Cheewit thread lolol now it's my go to for Ch 3 lakorn. I only watch live if I really like the lakorn. KC and this lakorn are the only two I follow live <3 So glad live exists for us globally to watch.

Dearest

恋の予感
Lololol he got caught trying to secretly look for her and she was brushing her teeth outside her room instead of inside like she usually does!!! Speechless for the first time! Kinda creepy though...damn Por Date lucky he's kinda cute.

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Mee too! I didn't expect Bella and Pope to have chemistry. The storyline and characters are great! Darn, Reung is such a cutie! He's so sweet to Kade and doesn't act like he's on a high horse all the time compare to Por Date and the elders. He also gives Kade advice and help whenever possible too. So sad he doesn't fall deeply in love with Kade, but I guess that's a good thing for his characters since he won't be able to get with Kade anyways. I always get sad when the nice guy doesn't get the girl in the end cause omg that's so unrealistic.
yesssss i don't like when 2nd pra'ek who obviously is the better man doesn't get the girl (i drop so many k-dramas because of this)

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
Same I was like maybe I’ll just be interested in Bella’s roles. NOPE shipping Pope and Bella now. Want to see more Por Date lol
my memory of Bella and Pope together in a lakorn is from SBJ.
thats why i don't think it would work at first because my impression Pope-Mew and Bella-James pairing were so strong and i really like both couple together.
but nope, they definitely have chemistry together :thumbup:

Dearest

恋の予感
Must have been easy filming Louis and Susie's scenes. They must have been able to film all the scenes one after the other cause it's not like there's any different setting lol. I can just imagine them yelling Cut and then moving on the Scene XYZ hahahaha. No need to go anywhere. Just stay where you all are lol Louis is always entering the shop, making dumb threats to marry Susie. Same ol' same ol' His hair is a tragedy. I can't get past that no matter what. Susie is looking bae though. She's so pretty and her voice is nice.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
This drama is about Kade..so we will see her everywhere.

1. How she deal with new environment in the past
2. How she win over everyone's heart (Por Date, His mom, the servants)
3. How she get involved in politics (she has a very good relationship with Gosa Ban)
4. How she make friends with Malee and Janward.

:fighting3:what is confusing about this lakorn is that basically every character's title keep changing as the story progress. In ep 6, both Reung and Date got promoted and they won't be called Thun Meun anymore.

Ex:
Por Date (real name)= Meun Sunthorntewa = Khun Si Visanvacha =Pra Si Visansunthorn=Praya Visuthsakorn

The change is as in that order. At the end, Date's title will be changed to Praya Visuthsakorn. And Kade will become Khun Ying Visuthsakorn. We can't keep calling him Thun Meun.:crybaby2:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya’ll I cannot get over the music score in this Lakorn. Hands down one of the best music score for a lakorn. I’m so obsessed. Everytime the OST’s come on in the Lakorn. Whatever it maybe, the original or a flute or just instrument it’s so magical. I cried hearing the new OST yesterday. It’s so perfect. :crybaby2:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
what is confusing about this lakorn is that basically every character's title keep changing as the story progress. In ep 6, both Reung and Date got promoted and they won't be called Thun Meun anymore.

Ex:
Por Date (real name)= Meun Sunthorntewa = Khun Si Visanvacha =Pra Si Visansunthorn=Praya Visuthsakorn
Yeah that's when I gave up and stopped reading. I kept getting confused at all the characters because I didn't know who was who anymore. And then all the men were referred to by their titles. The lakorn helps with the visual cause you just keep track of the actor.

I'm loving all the pop culture references Kade is throwing out. Kaew Na Mah, Sapai Rai Sukdina and Pope's Sapai Jao, which is what Kade said she wanted to be. :risas3: We should call Kade "Sapai Or Jao" lol.

That's all I caught from IG clips and the loving stares so far.