[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Dearest

恋の予感
OMG!!! She's walking all weird hahahahahahahaha and Por Date's taking notice

My novice thai skills but he just asked her where it hurts!!!??? Hahahaha

Balu_bear

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh, I'm watching live right now, and this lakorn is amazing! Romantic and crazy come at the same time.

About the period, thanks to this lakorn, I know more about this, such a wonderful information. This lakorn and this novel, this director are so good, to show the beautiful history and culture.

The moment that P'Date coming in, and her skirt fall out, I cant hold my breath, its so cute and funny scene, i laugh so hard!

I love this lakorn too much:love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

Dearest

恋の予感
Ahhhhhhhh he's so in love with her!!!! Wow, he's constantly eavesdropping! But Kade!!!! She's so cute!!!! Her talking about riding a real horse!!! hahaha he's laughing tooooo! OMG Damn Pope is pretty cute

Dearest

恋の予感
Oh mu gosh, I'm watching live right now, and this lakorn is amazing! Romantic and crazy come at the same time.

About the period, thanks to this lakorn, I know more about this, such a wonderful information. This lakorn and this novel, this director are so good, to show the beautiful history and culture.

The moment that P'Date coming in, and her dress fall out, I cant hold my breath, its so cute and funny scene, i laugh so hard!

I love this lakorn too much:love::love::love::love:
I know right! I was always curious of how they dealt with the period. Now we know lololol

Dearest

恋の予感
Reung and Janward are back!!! Yeasssssss
Oh man! it used to be Por Date would only stare at Janward, but now he stares at our Kade. Janward's taking note of it

Lol Kade doesn't want to stay in her room:risas3:

Last edited:

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling
this thread is moving so fast, i can't keep up lols
this lakorn has been my favourite out of all the k-dramas, c-dramas, malay dramas and thai lakorns that i've watched so far this year
never thought that i could fall for Pope-Bella pairing so bad like this :love: i thought they won't do it for me at the beginning :pancarta:
can't wait to see the story of Reung and Janward :cheer: