[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ahh so much stuff going on this episode so main thoughts.

1. I love Joi and his reactions. Him and Pin/Yam are the best servant characters ever.
2. Ok no wonder Kade was fat. I want all the food and we still get the pork dish tomorrow.
3. I feel so bad for Kade's mom amd granny and Kade too. Date should just go to the future. Her family is much nicer than his and hello modern technology.
4. I'm all about Date/Kade and their scenes deserve another post but next lakorn Punjan and Bella. Seriously Punjan and Bella please! By the way youtube version cut off their part, where they shook hands? I saw that part plus jealous Date on IG clips.

Bonus thought for next episode. I really dislike the mom.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
Can't wait till next episode!!! I think Kade will get punished in place of Joi hence what I saw on the IG pic and her maids were protecting her. They are so sweet and loyal even though Karagade treated them like trash, they still remain loyal and cry for her. Lucky for them Kade would never harm them like Karagade. Yasssss, I can't wait cause Khun P' will hold Kade's hand :) I wonder when he'll ever find out Kade's spirit is in Karagade's body. lololol he'll probably be so much more in love.

Anyone else feel bad for Pin for getting hit by that old maid. Gosh!!!! I felt so bad and wished someone hugged her. When she was showing Kade the ingredients Kade asked for was sad.
You meant Yam? Lol The one that got hit by the old maid. Omg, yes I felt so bad for her and especially when they showed her on the ground reaching for the stuff after getting beat up.. aww. And yes, I love how Karagade's maids are so good to her and always have her back! I think they just love her even more now that Kade is in her body. She's just so loveable! Hehe

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I love that Kade is smart, strong, but kind as well. In other lakorns usually the nang'ek when she is smart and strong, she is also very aggressive. Kade doesn't let those with bad intentions towards her turn her negative. Except she is going forward with winning over with kindness. She only seems to show aggression towards "Khun P'" lol and characters like Louis's character.

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
I'm still waiting for eng sub but ohhhhh it's sooo tempting not to cheat a little lols

Everyone was talking about eating sour mango with pepper and prawns lols...makes me want some too.
When I saw that part, I was like O-M-G (in Kade's voice), I want some toooo! Lol think ima go buy some mangoes and make some sauce now :thumbup:

MissPK

Got Phet?! ❤
OMG! I wanted some so bad when Kade was making it~ I usually just eat mango with dry pepper and not something saucy like what they made in the lakorn. Anyone got a recipe for that? Or know the ingredients?

Hahaha Por Date's mom said she didn't want to eat, but ended up loving every bit of the prawns with the spicy pepper. She tasted the love Kade put into the food so she became a bit little like Kade at the dinner table ahahahaha I hope she realized Kade made the food she's enjoying

You know what I love about Kade's character -- she gets sad about wanting to be with her mother and grandma, but that's just for a bit. She doesn't mope around for long and goes off on to doing something else that makes her happier. Although it's sad she's separated from people she loves, she makes the best of her situation. That's what I like about her and makes the drama not get so boring. N'ek crying all the time gets a little flat.

I totally agree! I love the n'eks character in this drama. She's fun, strong, and kind lol and I love how she doesn't let pra ek get to her much. She just sorta brushes it off or just talk back lol. But gosh, this is probably one of my fave lakorns to watch! Has me cracking up and crying at the same time. Also, I'm so into Thailand's history, so all the story telling is a PLUS! Just perfect, and on top of that I love Bella hehe

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Gosh I love Bella in here. Haha she’s so dorky and funny. Bella’s movements are on point, love when they were writing poems. Now waiting for part 2, can’t wait!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult

Prang has such an awesome attitude on the hate ppl give her. Good attitude. Proper lady has to speak w/o showing any teeth...crazy

Ppl are too much. She is "proper lady"...is a HUMAN being not allow to like someone and look at them? We all do it.

"You (character) should have die when you were drowning!"

Ppl think she will be n'rai but she's not. She just a girl who has a crush. She's just human like everyone else.

Lol she has an event as her character. They ask if she's afraid to get "pinch/hit". She said kind of and in character ask ppl to not slap her and that she's a nice character.
I agree, I don't hate or dislike her character at all. Just because Por Date and Karakade were "promised" to each other, don't mean she can't have a crush and hope to be with him. I'm actually feeling kinda sorry for her cause she's so proper that she can't do much with him but stare longingly and hope that things will work out. But I'm not too sorry cause she gonna be with Reung and he hot af!

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love that Kade is smart, strong, but kind as well. In other lakorns usually the nang'ek when she is smart and strong, she is also very aggressive. Kade doesn't let those with bad intentions towards her turn her negative. Except she is going forward with winning over with kindness. She only seems to show aggression towards "Khun P'" lol and characters like Louis's character.
Yes what you said. They usually make them too stubborn and think they always know what's right. But Kade is willing to listen and back down when she she needs to.

Or they go the extreme opposite when one "lookalike" is evil, the good one has to be a complete doormat and let people walk all over them and treat them badly. Even in Chuamomg tongmon which I like, real Preem has to be so naive and never stand up for herself. Only possessed by gay Bomb does she get some sass.

Kade is a nice balance. The lakorn is pretty refreshing in so many different ways.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Can anyone translate Kade's poem? SJDK didn't sub her poem. Was it a poem she took from someone? That's why later she was wondering if Por Date knew it wasn't hers?

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I just saw what SJDK post on fb about dropping the this project!!!! :sad6::sad6::sad6: NOOOOOO!!!! Someone???? Anyone from here that speaks Thai, please help!!!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Dearest

恋の予感
You meant Yam? Lol The one that got hit by the old maid. Omg, yes I felt so bad for her and especially when they showed her on the ground reaching for the stuff after getting beat up.. aww. And yes, I love how Karagade's maids are so good to her and always have her back! I think they just love her even more now that Kade is in her body. She's just so loveable! Hehe
lolol yes sorry I meant Yam! xD I love both girls cause they are so loyal. I think this is the first lakorn I watched where n'ek has proper and loyal entourage.