[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Are you referring to the opening credit song? I didn't see the pregnant part - I tried looking :). However, I think the other scene with kids and everything bowing to receive water blessings look like a wedding instead. The white three dots on Karakade's forehead, her hair style, her outfits makes me think it's a wedding.
I don't know too i just point out cos there are some kids there lol but kade will die again and come back so it is possible they get married again after she is back right hehe ok don't mind me and the pregnant scene here around 9 :10

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know too i just point out cos there are some kids there lol but kade will die again and come back so it is possible they get married again after she is back right hehe ok don't mind me and the pregnant scene here around 9 :10

Yes I saw that she died - based on the scene in the opening song credit and was wondering about that.

lani

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. She's there for that long huh. Haha. I haven't watched any BTS at all to avoid spoilers and to keep my mind focused on the storyline. Haha.
but i like the spoilers lol i can't stand it and it is easier for me to know all the storyline first so i can focus more on the drama haha ..... in the past i usually bought Thai drama magazine to read all the storyline there so i would know what happened in advance but now no one sell them in my country anymore :(

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Are you referring to the opening credit song? I didn't see the pregnant part - I tried looking :). However, I think the other scene with kids and everything bowing to receive water blessings look like a wedding instead. The white three dots on Karakade's forehead, her hair style, her outfits makes me think it's a wedding.
The twin boys are teenagers based on the pics I saw. I think they will skip time and only show kids when they are old.

I didn't see the two younger daughters of Kade in the video though.

That kid in Kade and Date's wedding is probably Janward and Reung's daughter.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
Now I wonder..... will Kade's and Date's wedding be the last event that happens in the lakorn? If that's the case, then I'm disappointed.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
The twin boys are teenagers based on the pics I saw. I think they will skip time and only show kids when they are old.

I didn't see the two younger daughters of Kade in the video though.

That kid in Kade and Date's wedding is probably Janward and Reung's daughter.
wow sounds like a lot of time jumping because I am now confused. How is it that Kade and Date is getting married and Janward and Reung's daughter is about 5-6 years old.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I wonder..... will Kade's and Date's wedding be the last event that happens in the lakorn? If that's the case, then I'm disappointed.
I hope not, and I hope there are some closures with modern-day Kade ( sorry can't spell her name and too lazy to look for it. LOL) with her mom and grandmother.

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Kade and Date's marriage will not be the last scene. Lol...why are u guys so worried? They shoot with the kids. Unless they decided to cut the scenes because the lakorn is too long which I hope they won't.

In the modern day, Kade's mom dreamt about Kade's marriage and her life after marriage. She narrated it to grandma. It is like a closure. I hope there is more since I just listened to the very last clip of story narration.

Watch this whole video to get some spoiler pics.

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
The very last scene is supposed to be when she finally told him who is Reungrit in this life. As someone spoiled it here before that Reung in modern day is actually Por Date's incarnation.

When she decided to name her twin boys as Reung and Rit, Por Date was kinda jealous. Hahaha :risas3:

One more thing I should point out is that we can see Bella's hairstyle changed a bit. It's same style but shorter with curvy end. This change indicated the big time jump.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
It's definitely a happy ending guys. No worries. All the loose threads are tied up pretty neatly too in my opinion. But disclaimer, spoilers are based on book, so the lakorn could change. I'll hide the ending spoilers below. Don't click if you don't want to know! Seriously I think it's worth waiting to watch it too, might be more satisfying, but I know some want spoilers.

Like all previous episodes, my emotions were up and down. So is anyone here going to comment about Karakade's ability to cast a spell on herself so that noone can see her? This lakorn is starting to take a different turn then what I had orginally thought it was about (based on 3 previous episodes). There's still many characters in the opening credits that we have not been introduced to yet and I am wondering if there future episodes that will have more than I care to see political stuffs.
There will be a lot more political stuff than the first 4 episodes but I don't think it's too drastic a change. The more focus on Louis/Susie will drag a bit I think just cause their story is all drama. But there's still plenty of Kade/Date scenes in between.

The first part of the book is basically Kade's adventures and scenes that you think she's just being bratty or causing trouble/showing off is setting up the later half. You see later on that they set up her role in the political story and her skills come in handy. That's why I was so disappointed with the change from the book in the lead up to her following Date to his training camp cause that's probably the first hint you get on how she'll fit in with the politics stuff.

Ok so now end spoilers
Kadesurang/Karaked are twins but they've never had a lifetime together. During the boran times, baby Kade died. During modern, baby Karaked died. Date/Kade are fated soulmates but they weren't necessarily fated to be together. So in the boran times, Date's soulmate was baby Kade that died. In modern the reincarnation of Date is Reungrit (Punjan) but they still weren't fated to end up together. But what happened after Kade died is that Reungrit became a monk for the rest of his life. The good merit he collected and his true love towards Kade is what allowed Kade to go back to the boran times so that they could get their 2nd chance to fulfill their destiny there. The other part is Karaked's last minute realization that she needed to repent but it was too late. So her wish for Kade to come back and use her body to do good deeds is the other reason Kade got a 2nd chance. Kade's Arjan (the one she met in Ep.4 takes her spirit back to the modern day to explain it to her.)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Or are they cruel to Karagade because she was cruel to them??

Just my speculations...I'm so hung on her backstory. Still don't like her, but wouldn't hurt for them to give us some reasons why she's like that in the first place. Without a solid backstory, she's literally just being evil to further the plot, which is a little ughhhhh to me. Then again, in reality, there's just some really rotten people out there.

Gosh, the mom's voice though. So annoying when she says "MAE KARAGADE" all the time. Is she supposed to come off as b*chy? Is it just the actress who's portraying the mom as a b*tch? Or is that how the mom's character is? Shouldn't she come off as more stern and reserved rather than b*tchy all the time with Kade?

I hope they give us her backstory.

Yeses the mom to me just feels b*tchy. That's why I wish the actress was someone else. But then she does awe me with her soft gestures towards Kade sometimes.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Like all previous episodes, my emotions were up and down. So is anyone here going to comment about Karakade's ability to cast a spell on herself so that noone can see her? This lakorn is starting to take a different turn then what I had orginally thought it was about (based on 3 previous episodes). There's still many characters in the opening credits that we have not been introduced to yet and I am wondering if there future episodes that will have more than I care to see political stuffs.
Omg I thought the spell thing was random. Haha. But then I thought. Well this lakorn is this lakorn because of a spell, somewhat, that caused this whole time traveling thing. So I ok'd it. Haha.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
So basically did Karakade go and get bella from the future to save her from dying orrrr she already died and reincarnated but Karakade’s spirit has second chance to not go to hell and so Bella went to the past to save her. Cause shouldn’t she already be dead and reincarnated to become future bella?

Yeah i also wanna know why Karakade is like that. But maybe she’s just evil but deserved a second chance? Its interesting.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
but i like the spoilers lol i can't stand it and it is easier for me to know all the storyline first so i can focus more on the drama haha ..... in the past i usually bought Thai drama magazine to read all the storyline there so i would know what happened in advance but now no one sell them in my country anymore :(
Oh no. I'm the opposite. If I really like something I'm watching and someone gives away a spoiler that movie/drama is ruined . Hahaha.