[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi

Wifey #42
Who's watching the special tonight?
The stream was ok few minutes ago with the news & ads. But betcha once it starts at 9.30 that's when I can start driving to Macdonalds or further afield - Pizza Hutt. It didn't work much yesterday

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Right. I 2nd that..if no eng sub I'll buy it too and will be my first Thai dvd set too.

Pope is such a tease and playful guy. I'm glad popella are having fun on set!

@phatman did u see this?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhduG8zghda/
These two kids lol
I saw! Haha. I saw the YouTube clip.

Sorry if they were posted already but look at Louis and Got i just can't :risas3::risas3:

cr.to owners

Hahaha. It's like they planned it or something knowing it's gonna be captured. Haha.

Right. There are many things which wouldn't have made as much sense. I can't imagine watching this drama without getting extra background info and explanations.
Bella really does magic. She can pull off cutesy characters like this without coming off as annoying.

Gosh... they are too cute omg I love playful, unrestrained relationships like this!!
This is probably why I avoid watching BTS at all in general... I don't wanna get too overly attached hahaha :facepalm:
Me too. Unless I know both parties are attached. Popella is like MattGreat for me. I love them together yet at the same time I know they can't be together. Hahaha.

I noticed Thai OTPs are the most playful behind the scenes. I’ve seen some hilarious things others have done. Lol Pope is such a playful dude though! Is he this way to his other leading ladies? It’s cute how Bella fights back though and they both just lol at the end of everything.

I literally screamed when Pope says Prom Likit will lead us to meet again! I love the way they are continuing already! I put all my trust into P’Mai!! Sending you all my good wishes to make Prom Likit also a success!!!
He's playful with all his co stars. Haha.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Me too. Unless I know both parties are attached. Popella is like MattGreat for me. I love them together yet at the same time I know they can't be together. Hahaha.
Hahaha yeahh. I still lowkey adore them together, but it's not good or wise at all to ship any co-stars irl, and I know it's impossible, so I'm staying away~ :)
(edit: Don't get me wrong though - I did find Bella/Weir cute. Haha.)

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
From first 10 mins of watching....I think the special episodes has all the cuts..all the different angles of the scenes we saw but which didn't make it on the episode, re-edited into the whole story of BPS.
I'm just keeping an eye for now.....I'll watch properly after kade comes.

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
So far juust karakade scene - evil ones
Is it only just her liberally slapping people and throwing temper tantrums? If so, it's pointless. I just wanna know more about Karakade's background, and perhaps if she had any interactions with Date when she just arrived at the house.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it only just her liberally slapping people and throwing temper tantrums? If so, it's pointless. I just wanna know more about Karakade's background, and perhaps if she had any interactions with Date when she just arrived at the house.
Yeah recaps of evil karakade, so far i haven't seen any unreleased scenes or what-yet

I wonder if they'll release making clips

milquety

和泡泡一样佛系的迷妹
Yeah recaps of evil karakade, so far i haven't seen any unreleased scenes or what-yet

I wonder if they'll release making clips
No new content then I guess? Aww.

Por Date making goo goo eyes at Janward tho
:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:
Hahahahah takes us back to the days...
And yet Date said he never looked anyone except for Kade... big fat lies :rolleyes:

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
SJDK noted that 5 Different company in China wanted the rights to this lakorn. Like wow thats huge.
I think this has all the ingredients for a good hindi romance drama....wish Indian companies will grow a brain and try too...since they did remake a turkish soap opera recently.

hdee

sarNie Juvenile
Ohhh Date's mom suggested to use moon mantra first.....totally did not know....I must have forwarded a lot in the first epi....smh

Rosi

Wifey #42
O
The stream was ok few minutes ago with the news & ads. But betcha once it starts at 9.30 that's when I can start driving to Macdonalds or further afield - Pizza Hutt. It didn't work much yesterday

Oh it's working nicely! But don't know what's being said.... looks like the moon mantra discussion between Date & his dad, and then Mae Karakade showing one of her evil face