[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oh o Pope has some chat line leaked. Apparently they said he's seeing up to 10 girls being intimate with some of them.
LMAO hey I could be one of those girl! Joke aside I doubt this is true. The guy have been so busy lately and 10 girls? That's a little bit over exaggerated don't you think. But still if its true just means that he is young and is a big time player lol...still got nothing to do with his acting though.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
LOL! I can relate with DOTS when it was discussed in every house, every site, every yard, every country, etc. I was like, "enough!" Hahahahaha..... Probably one of the main reason why I never started it. Sorry DOTS fan. haha
Haha. I actually started DOTS, but stopped because I didn't like the main guy. At least I tried to join the hype.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Oops sorry sorry ok no drama. Lol just bored waiting for Wed.
At one point last week I found a website with Thai celeb news and updates and when I saw some BPS and Pope news, they were good articles btw, I decided to stay away just in case I tumbled upon any negative articles about my little Popey. Haha.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
At one point last week I found a website with Thai celeb news and updates and when I saw some BPS and Pope news, they were good articles btw, I decided to stay away just in case I tumbled upon any negative articles about my little Popey. Haha.
Lol as good fans we got to accept that they may have a negative side. There's no perfect person, humbled, sweet, hot, sexy yes but no perfection.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Bomb had a scandal?? Did anyone care about it?? More so than his acting? Or lack thereof?
Yeah, his ex gf (focus) made a video exposing him for cheating on her with a bunch of other girls. I think one of them was pimpatchara vajrasevee. And I think he talked shit about her mom

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol as good fans we got to accept that they may have a negative side. There's no perfect person, humbled, sweet, hot, sexy yes but no perfection.
That's what I tell myself, but certain actors/actresses I'd rather not know their personal life. Haha. If you don't see or hear, you don't know.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah, his ex gf (focus) made a video exposing him for cheating on her with a bunch of other girls. I think one of them was pimpatchara vajrasevee. And I think he talked shit about her mom
Haha. I guess I misjudged him. Well, that doesn't seem to have affected his career.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
The song represent a girl who wants her lover to know that he is her only one, her whole life, before he thinks about hurting her by walking away.
Hahahahaha.
Omg literally as I'm reading your summary I looked at the video and saw English translations of the song in the video! Hahaha. This whole time I've only been staring at Bella and listening to the beautiful song. Hahaha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
Oops didn't realize I didn't put in the link. Haha.

The song goes so well with Bella's emotions even though I don't even know the meaning of the song. Hahah. It just sounds sad.
:sad6::sad6: excuse me while my Jiranee feeling come rushing back to me. This is a classic thai song. I used to listen to it a lot in the past.

She is saying she will always love him even if his feeling change for her. Love the part where she says if he count every drop of rain, those are tears from her heart.

Great vid. Thanks for posting it.

Btw this guy again! PJ U GOT YOURSELF A FANBOY LOL

Last edited: