[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I've looked but it's not there - and I see some fans writing in asking for it. It also has a scheduled episodes dates page but without links so am not sure where to find it. Could you let me have a direct link if you could? Thank you! Yay yayyyyyyyyyyyy yayyyyy yayyy
I will send you the link by dm. But that I know that she will take her time to sub this. ❤

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I will send you the link by dm. But that I know that she will take her time to sub this. ❤
Hi @xdanavelvetx did you sent something to FB? If yes, I replied with this :

Thank you xdanavelvetx for inviting me. I really wanted to see many subbed Thai movies of the ones I've read the synopsis for and sounds wonderful, but most are closed doors. I tried signing up subscriptions too but the forms doesn't seem to work when I sent it. So thank you very much for this. By the way, I'm from the HuaJai Sila and Bhuaape Sunniwatt Asianfuse fan site. Hopefully I can access more movies through this FB? How do I do that? Thanks ahead if you could enlighten me.

For you @xdanavelvetx and who of you guys here who knows the know how - I wanted to join Oh Sweet Haven, and Neko Meow Meow blogspot - and also AlwaysGrumpyCat.com com if need to a donation to their sites but there isn't a page to do so. As for JustAnotherMUSE I tried to use Paypal or Credit card they don't accept it either. So how I become a member to access all their subbed movies? Thanks

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Thanks so much hun :).
Must be a beautiful summer's day for you in Canada, MK, lazing back & watching this story. May I ask which city you're from?
When I was visiting friends in Vancouver I loved looking at the mountains at night; Whistler being high & all the way up when it's all lighted up in the snowfall its beauty is indescribable

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Must be a beautiful summer's day for you in Canada, MK, lazing back & watching this story. May I ask which city you're from?
When I was visiting friends in Vancouver I loved looking at the mountains at night; Whistler being high & all the way up when it's all lighted up in the snowfall its beauty is indescribable
It was hot, 27C. I am from A City in Ontario :). Yea Vancouver looks so pretty :).

But now I need to go to bed it in also 3am here. Night everyone! :).

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
@CPY and everyone, I'm watching this story over at Bitter Sweet Kisses upto episode 12 with subs and continued on youtube. For those like you @CPY & @phatman @Rachfull @Amata and the rest who understands Thai will be the lucky ones though it's more a family story, not the romantic one. But in that vein it's quite good, all the same, romance and family. It's called sai ruk sai sawat.

The story spans generations & even within the next generation its characters are people who fell in love with someone who doesn't love them. Not in a vicious, selfish way but the fact that the "I can't make you love me if you don't" theme is woven into their lives - you can't hate the characters for not loving, you pity them for not getting the ones they pine for.

The lone figure from the start of the story is Chao. He's rich & a nobleman & engaged to be married to Yok. Yok loves him deeply despite them being matched by the elders. But while away Chao fell in love with Fongkae, but gave her away when he realised that she's in love with someone else. He gave her a special hair pin, saying that's now his wedding gift to her & made the guy Khun Chai promise to always keep her happy; if he doesn't Chao will come get her. Meanwhile he returned & was honest with Yok, that he can't marry her now that his heart belongs to someone else. He asked her to keep her engagement ring as token that they will be lifelong friends. She didn't blame him because from start theirs wasn't a love match, they're from noble families & have to marry within their class. Yok married married a titled lord who too fell in love with her at first sight, but over the years her heart still loves her ex-fiancee. She wears his ring on her right hand, and that's one of the things Chao noticed when he saw her years later. Both Yok and Fongkae are very fine, kind and gentle women, and though Yok hurts she never thought ill of the other one - whereas Fongkae didn't know the other existed.

If you have time you should try watching this story, it's good.

This the youtube link, episode 16. But you can watch from Episode 1. The song is sad & it's about that someone not knowing that you love them :

CPY

GotomySin
@CPY and everyone, I'm watching this story over at Bitter Sweet Kisses upto episode 12 with subs and continued on youtube. For those like you @CPY & @phatman @Rachfull @Amata and the rest who understands Thai will be the lucky ones though it's more a family story, not the romantic one. But in that vein it's quite good, all the same, romance and family. It's called sai ruk sai sawat.

The story spans generations & even within the next generation its characters are people who fell in love with someone who doesn't love them. Not in a vicious, selfish way but the fact that the "I can't make you love me if you don't" theme is woven into their lives - you can't hate the characters for not loving, you pity them for not getting the ones they pine for.

The lone figure from the start of the story is Chao. He's rich & a nobleman & engaged to be married to Yok. Yok loves him deeply despite them being matched by the elders. But while away Chao fell in love with Fongkae, but gave her away when he realised that she's in love with someone else. He gave her a special hair pin, saying that's now his wedding gift to her & made the guy Khun Chai promise to always keep her happy; if he doesn't Chao will come get her. Meanwhile he returned & was honest with Yok, that he can't marry her now that his heart belongs to someone else. He asked her to keep her engagement ring as token that they will be lifelong friends. She didn't blame him because from start theirs wasn't a love match, they're from noble families & have to marry within their class. Yok married married a titled lord who too fell in love with her at first sight, but over the years her heart still loves her ex-fiancee. She wears his ring on her right hand, and that's one of the things Chao noticed when he saw her years later. Both Yok and Fongkae are very fine, kind and gentle women, and though Yok hurts she never thought ill of the other one - whereas Fongkae didn't know the other existed.

If you have time you should try watching this story, it's good.

View attachment 36886

This the youtube link, episode 16. But you can watch from Episode 1. The song is sad & it's about that someone not knowing that you love them :

LOL I marathoned it several times last year and it is the best family lakorn of 2018. The younger generation like Plaew and YingYor are really good. I think Bitter Kisses translated the song as well. So she will take time for this project because she want to carefully sub this as this is at her top list.

Rosi

Wifey #42
LOL I marathoned it several times last year and it is the best family lakorn of 2018. The younger generation like Plaew and YingYor are really good. I think Bitter Kisses translated the song as well. So she will take time for this project because she want to carefully sub this as this is at her top list.
I knew it! I knew this would be something you'll want to follow! And you did! Only you're months ahead of me already! She did do the song, that's why it's so sad everytime it comes on. It's kind of her to do the subbing, giving us a headstart to appreciate this story, it won't hurt to wait.

Plaew and Ying Yor are wonderful to watch, especially Plaew. The characters of Yok, Chao & Fongkae makes you bleed, grips you. But Khun Chai's grief gets you to realise he's a good actor too. Although the only happy couple and funny too is Pu and Pah's parents, their joy weaves with the others' sadness in a lifting way. This is such a lovely movie.

Last edited:

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies, I will be in Bangkok end Oct. Does anyone know if Pope has any events going on over the weekend of 01 or 02 Nov?
I just got the news that Pope will attend the event on November 3rd. It's a charity event, he donated drawings for refugees shelter. Got will be there too. It would be great if you can arrange
http://instagr.am/p/B0GUpQPlHeA/

Last edited:

CPY

GotomySin
I knew it! I knew this would be something you'll want to follow! And you did! Only you're months ahead of me already! She did do the song, that's why it's so sad everytime it comes on. It's kind of her to do the subbing, giving us a headstart to appreciate this story, it won't hurt to wait.

Plaew and Ying Yor are wonderful to watch, especially Plaew. The characters of Yok, Chao & Fongkae makes you bleed, grips you. But Khun Chai's grief gets you to realise he's a good actor too. Although the only happy couple and funny too is Pu and Pah's parents, their joy weaves with the others' sadness in a lifting way. This is such a lovely movie.
LOL she got too much on her plates. So I'll just watch this and it's a beautiful story. I can say the screen time for all are equal. ;)