[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Okay it would appear that ch 3 isn't subbing their own videos they're allowing people to add subtitles to their videos on yt. That's why only parts of GS are subbed atm
Oh that's good!! I'm sure there's eager fans wanting everyone to enjoy the language which they know - I'd be so grateful!

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
Okay it would appear that ch 3 isn't subbing their own videos they're allowing people to add subtitles to their videos on yt. That's why only parts of GS are subbed atm
But the old old movies I doubt if anyone will do them anymore ......

@Rachfull @phatman @lakornkiki @Amata @Chario mintmario @CPY and any of you guys who knows Thai can you please help me? I like this story Peangjai Tee Pookpan it's Aum Artichart & to most of you - your favourite TAEW.
For ages this movie wasn't subbed & I'd like to know what's being said here in these scenes. It's 2 parts between Taew & Aum (they're forced to get married) if you could translate between those minutes please. The rest of the story I can wing it but I also don't know what makes Aum suspects his wife having an affair; she's such a sweet girl.

Okay, between these scenes if you could. THANKS. (especially you @Rachfull I'm also one of those who help you hit 1225 & you also gave a poor continuation of little Prang so you better help me)

1. Video 1 - From minutes 2:20 to 4:08 (he was mean to her before this)

2. Video 2 - From minutes 4:09 to 8:04

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

@Rachfull @phatman @lakornkiki @Amata @Chario mintmario @CPY and any of you guys who knows Thai can you please help me? I like this story Peangjai Tee Pookpan it's Aum Artichart & to most of you - your favourite TAEW.
For ages this movie wasn't subbed & I'd like to know what's being said here in these scenes. It's 2 parts between Taew & Aum (they're forced to get married) if you could translate between those minutes please. The rest of the story I can wing it but I also don't know what makes Aum suspects his wife having an affair; she's such a sweet girl.

Okay, between these scenes if you could. THANKS. (especially you @Rachfull I'm also one of those who help you hit 1225 & you also gave a poor continuation of little Prang so you better help me)

I really wanna watch this lakorn but there are no subs :( both of my faves are in it

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
Hi all

I'm back from my Bangkok/Ayutthaya trip! I LOVE Ayutthaya! Wat Chai is breathtakingly beautiful and I was touched when I reached the place... N @milquety n I were lucky that the charity event coincided with both our trips n we managed to go there. I practically rushed from the airport to the hotel then to the event, all for P'Pope - all worth it!!

Meanwhile, P'Pope is really almost everywhere in Bangkok! On the streets, in the shops, on the buses, at the BTS stations, in 7-Eleven etc... so happy to see him! Some pics here!

Gosh! My pics are too big to post here! Had to screenshot n resaved them... I've posted some others in my Twitter n IG - do pop over if you wanna. Twitter: @star_sapphire

View attachment 21727
View attachment 21728
View attachment 21729 View attachment 21726
View attachment 21726 View attachment 21724 View attachment 21725
My trip is at the end of this month and was schedule way before I learnt of BPS, so I don't have much time in BK, transit to Koh Lipe island right away. Sighhhhh, won't have time for a Pope trip :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

Rosi2

Samee's wifey #42
I really wanna watch this lakorn but there are no subs :( both of my faves are in it
I really love this story Suzie because after Jam Loey Rak I was following Aum's movies. But they only subbed a few I think only till Episode 2. I've been waiting for years. It's also got the funny, clumsy driver from Padiwarada - he's Aum's uncle in this story.

This here is one of those of the videos. Aum hated Taew because she's rich but that's until he found out that she's an abused & neglected child in that home. He pitied her & treated her like the nice kid she is.

Watch from 1:16 - when she went to his fish shop. It's so cute he told her not to eat so much!

lamchieu

sarNie Adult
MUAHAHAHAHA I TOPPED 1226

I would like to take a moment to say NO thank you to the people who had no faith in me, @phatman and @lamchieu specifically.

Thank you to @Rosi for posting a lot and suggesting people keep away until I ACTUALLY WOKE UP because I guess I'm the only one who sleeps on this thread

And thank you to the samee for everything he's done for me and to me :naughty2: Oh and for being hot. Always for being hot.

Part 8 will be posted today :aaaaa:
Seriously? Giving me attitude after all my efforts to stay away IN MY FREE TIME to not accidentally on top??? To what result???:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: New siggie for Rach: TOP NOT-TOP WIFEY :celebrate16::celebrate16::celebrate16:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Awe. Those are some cute scenes. I don't know word for word but I do understand overall.

Scene 1: Suer (I believe that's his name haha) is apologizing to Mook for not listening to her. And Mook is apologizing to Suer for not telling him the truth from the start. If she had they wouldn't have had the misunderstanding (whatever the misunderstanding was haha). He promises to listen to her and she promises to not hide anything.

Scene 2: She tells him that she doesn't feel important as she does not know how to work and doesn't know anyone. She is of no help to him and feels useless. He assures her that she is worth a lot! Even though she doesn't know how to work that's not as important as her just being her.