[Ch3] Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat (Broadcast Thai) : Pope Thanawat / Bella Ranee

Rachfull

sarNie Oldmaid
Me??

Edit:

Alaksjsksmldjfhuddndbd jsksbsjs xbxejjeid. Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Editx2:
Oh em geeeeee!!!!!!!!! Happy 1K guys!!!!!!

I'm sooo busy guys please celebrate for mee!!! I came to see who was going to top this page! Can't believe it's me!!! I will come back and do a celebratory post. In the meantime going back to busy fam stuff!!!!!!!:aaaaa::cheer::clap::thumbup:
Hey remember what I said: you have to get up wherever you are and recite our pledge aloud :naughty2:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Me??
Edit:

Alaksjsksmldjfhuddndbd jsksbsjs xbxejjeid. Meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Editx2:
Oh em geeeeee!!!!!!!!! Happy 1K guys!!!!!!
I'm sooo busy guys please celebrate for mee!!! I came to see who was going to top this page! Can't believe it's me!!! I will come back and do a celebratory post. In the meantime going back to busy fam stuff!!!!!!!:aaaaa::cheer::clap::thumbup:
Congratulations phatman!!!!

Rosi

Wifey #42
Omg I just got super busy today! I haven't watched anything yet! And Like y'all can't celebrate 1K without me!!! Hahah.
A happy feeling would do, we've made it!! But reciting the pledge, aaahhh ......! Please put on video can we see it on private instagram? I've got to know all of you on the last legs of April I think, but here we are - strong. That's a feat already, yes?
How about a montage of all Por Date's smiles - after he fell in love.....

Rosi

Wifey #42
Lol aww and i love how she was like "khun P -ah!"
@MKfan132 - He's indulgent in this scene. When she ran into him he scolded her lightly about something, she thought it means a horse & boat, so she made fun of him "What horse? What boat?" & he scolded "Watch it!". When she made a face mocking him, he didn't mind it at all. She also pushed him aside! He smiled.

Later ..... Jumpa was being her usual grumpy self, watching Kade taking off in a rush to buy mosquito nets for the servants.

Jumpa: Again!! Will you be able to tame her son, once you're married?
Date: I don't think she wants to marry me, Mom
Jumpa: And you?
Date: My feelings don't matter. I'm only considering hers ....
(His voice, face, is melancholy in saying that)

And there in the corner, hides Kade. She's heard him - and she looks sad, too. She's starting to love him; but she can't. He belongs to someone else.

Rosi

Wifey #42
Just notice something while watching the fan subbed version of Bupphae where Khun Pee took Karakade to the Indian market where he bought the ruby jewelry. The translation is a little off.

Pope: It won't make me go broke.
Kade: Pa Mak ( Such a sugar daddy)
Pope: What did you say?
Kade: Sugar daddy
Kade: Why you paying attention to my words?
Pope: Threading a needle?

I think this fits a bit more.
What does threading a needle mean - in this conversation?
(Mind thinking dirty heheheeee)

The original video she said he's old school.