[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I seriously do not know what to say about Feung but I do get her though.
Kim123 said:
I can't believe it ended. The end was so sad, my eyes are swollen. I rewatched each couple last scenes and realised Khap and Feung were talking about. Awwww..So sad Khap wanted for Feung to tell him she loved him but she response is just so sad. I get that Feung still loves Thap but i feel so sad for Khap to hear those words. I can't believe Jai survived, i don't think he deserved to survive but that my opinion maybe im just too overwhemed with each person of BR died. Overall this lakorn is just amazing.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Kim123 said:
I can't believe it ended. The end was so sad, my eyes are swollen. I rewatched each couple last scenes and realised Khap and Feung were talking about. Awwww..So sad Khap wanted for Feung to tell him she loved him but she response is just so sad. I get that Feung still loves Thap but i feel so sad for Khap to hear those words. I can't believe Jai survived, i don't think he deserved to survive but that my opinion maybe im just too overwhemed with each person of BR died. Overall this lakorn is just amazing.
Now I really want to see their next life!!!  :cry: I'm disappointed but I understand Fueng wants the next life with him. Perhaps she is right since this life time they went through so much. Lying to him wouldn't be fair but poor Khap. Another lakorn for their love in the next life, please??? :teary:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
gloria said:
Did Fang die or no? I'm so confused!
Omg! I am wondering the same
because it was left open! The last thoughts of Thap were to tell their child that his/her father died to protect their country.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

She really did say Thap's name!? Oh goshhh, I really wanna know what she said about Thap!!!
And yess, I will also love P'Khap forever <3 Awwww, the ending T^T

Ahhh, Dua! I'm so excited to see Episode 18 now -- sounds like an amazing episode yet very emotional at that. Oh my goodness.
Khap asked Feung does she love him because he never heard her say she loves Khap. Feung told Khap in this time life she only loves Thap but in the next life hope to the born to love Khap.

gloria said:
Now I really want to see their next life!!!  :cry: I'm disappointed but I understand Fueng wants the next life with him. Perhaps she is right since this life time they went through so much. Lying to him wouldn't be fair but poor Khap. Another lakorn for their love in the next life, please??? :teary:
I also want to see their next life. I hope they make a next life lakorn for all couples. I agree lying wouldn't be right but I still feel sorry for Khap. All his life he has been waiting to hear Feung tell him she loves him but she didn't, she said the next life. :teary:  But im here, i can Khap i love him any day!! :)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I seriously do not know what to say about Feung but I do get her though.

I know i get her and i don't know what to say too but it just the way Khap looked at her is so sad. plus that was her last breath. I thought her heart would of change since all those sweet romantic sweet between Khap and Feung. Well now i guess she still has Thap in her heart.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ok so i went and rewatched the last 20 minutes 5x and my conclusion is that Feang survived because Feung asked Thap for Feang and her baby's life. Even Phet said to take her away and protect their child then Fak also said in this land, his niece/nephew must survive., So I'm going to say she survived.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
I know i get her and i don't know what to say too but it just the way Khap looked at her is so sad. plus that was her last breath. I thought her heart would of change since all those sweet romantic sweet between Khap and Feung. Well now i guess she still has Thap in her heart.
No wonder phet wrote what he wrote on his ig. I thought it was cus they died, didnt think it was cus of what she said.

I had tears rolling down my cheeks the whole episode but what got me bawling was the death of the brothers.

Now i want to see the other endings that were not chosen.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Episode 18.

Awh man. So heart breaking!! I really need a next life of them! Everyone played their roles amazingly! BR deserves an award!Especially the cast! I am seriously too in love with this lakorn. I will be looking forward to their future works. v_v

So that's what Feung said to Khap... It makes me unhappy but yeah. I understand too... At least she wants to love him her next life. Can that please be a clue that Prahet isn't over? T-T

I really need all the couples in their own individual lakorn as pranangs. I'll be waiting!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
No wonder phet wrote what he wrote on his ig. I thought it was cus they died, didnt think it was cus of what she said.

I had tears rolling down my cheeks the whole episode but what got me bawling was the death of the brothers.

Now i want to see the other endings that were not chosen.
What did Phet wrote on his ig??
Yes, seeing the brothers die was every emotional. The brothers has such a cute relationship.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I read Thai comments and many kept asking if Fang survived or not.   Some comments said only Jai survived.   

Pe Nong the producer said since she started producing lakorns until now, this it is!....the lakorn of all the lakorns.    She felt like she was making four lakorns into one....the amount of time to do research, the detail of every scenes, the eight battles, the characters, the animals, the locations, the costumes, etc.  

I vote for BR: 

Best lakorn of the year.
Best director
Best assemble cast
Best costumes
Best Cinematography
Best sound tracks
Best lakorn for society

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Vimalee said:
I read Thai comments and many kept asking if Fang survived or not.   Some comments said only Jai survived.   

Pe Nong the producer said since she started producing lakorns until now, this it is!....the lakorn of all the lakorns.    She felt like she was making four lakorns into one....the amount of time to do research, the detail of every scenes, the eight battles, the characters, the animals, the locations, etc.  

I vote for BR: 

Best lakorn of the year.
Best director
Best assemble cast
Best costumes
Best Cinematography
Best sound tracks
Best lakorn for society
Couldn't agree more.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kim123 said:
Khap asked Feung does she love him because he never heard her say she loves Khap. Feung told Khap in this time life she only loves Thap but in the next life hope to the born to love Khap.

I also want to see their next life. I hope they make a next life lakorn for all couples. I agree lying wouldn't be right but I still feel sorry for Khap. All his life he has been waiting to hear Feung tell him she loves him but she didn't, she said the next life. :teary:  But im here, i can Khap i love him any day!! :)

Awwies, that's so sad. So Feung never loved Khap?... But somehow, that doesn't make me so sad ... Because I feel that since she said she hopes to love Khap in the next life -- it also shows that she loves Khap because she would like to give her whole heart to Khap in the next life. I feel Feung was in the situation of choosing between her first love Thap and her second love Khap so I still see it as her loving both of them.
But since she wants her next life to be with Khap then I'll just take that as her liking him a tad bit more than Thap, haha.

I'm so lame coming up with excuses. But really, I feel Feung really did fall for Khap.

Ntsuab-Ci said:
Episode 18.

Awh man. So heart breaking!! I really need a next life of them! Everyone played their roles amazingly! BR deserves an award!Especially the cast! I am seriously too in love with this lakorn. I will be looking forward to their future works. v_v

So that's what Feung said to Khap... It makes me unhappy but yeah. I understand too... At least she wants to love him her next life. Can that please be a clue that Prahet isn't over? T-T

I really need all the couples in their own individual lakorn as pranangs. I'll be waiting!

That's what I was thinking of, too! That's a big hint that PRAHET isn't over... hehe ;) LOL, just kidding -- I hope it's a clue though!
I'll be waiting for them to pair up as the leads soon, too!

Vimalee said:

Pe Nong the producer said since she started producing lakorns until now, this it is!....the lakorn of all the lakorns.    She felt like she was making four lakorns into one....the amount of time to do research, the detail of every scenes, the eight battles, the characters, the animals, the locations, the costumes, etc.  

I vote for BR: 

Best lakorn of the year.
Best director
Best assemble cast
Best costumes
Best Cinematography
Best sound tracks
Best lakorn for society

Yes yes and yes. Couldn't have said it better.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I think I was crying too much that I didn't even catch Fueng saying Thap...now I need to go back & rewatch..but I don't think I can handle re-watching it..huhuh. & Yes, agree with all the "Best Categories" that @Vimalee labeled them as! True, I'm not sure if Faeng died or not since Thap had his little narrating voice at the end & it just ended with Faeng crying on Thap.... God, if someone can translate the messages that the casts are leaving for each other on instagram... I would truly appreciate it...since I can't read thai..& google translate kinda sucks..lol. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Kim123 said:
What did Phet wrote on his ig??
Yes, seeing the brothers die was every emotional. The brothers has such a cute relationship.
This is what he wrote: และสุดท้าย....ถึงแม้ไม่สมหวังในรัก...แต่ข้าก็ได้ปกป้องตอบแทนผืน ดินไทย เยี่ยงนักรบอย่างกล้าหาญ จงจดจำข้า!! หมู่ขาบ!!! ชื่อนี้จะเป็นตำนาน

"In the end, even though the love was not successful, but may I protect this country as a true and courageous warrior. Please remember my name, Moo Khap, this name will become legendary."

awesomedua, cp it for me and I'll try to translate it. My thai too english isn't exactly beautiful but i'll try it. lol.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This is what he wrote: และสุดท้าย....ถึงแม้ไม่สมหวังในรัก...แต่ข้าก็ได้ปกป้องตอบแทนผืน ดินไทย เยี่ยงนักรบอย่างกล้าหาญ จงจดจำข้า!! หมู่ขาบ!!! ชื่อนี้จะเป็นตำนาน

"In the end, even though the love was not successful, but may I protect this country as a true and courageous warrior. Please remember my name, Moo Khap, this name will become legendary."

awesomedua, cp it for me and I'll try to translate it. My thai too english isn't exactly beautiful but i'll try it. lol.

Oh my goodnesss, that is awesomeeee! Phet is such a sweetheart, awww. Moo Khap will forever remain in our hearts.
My favorite character in BR! Ahhh, he was outstanding. Phet just continues to make me fall for him harder and harder. This man is so perfect <333

Thank you for translating, Ncmeowmeow35! I would love to see more translations from you :D We really appreciate it!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Awww..that is so sad. Poor Khap. He is so cute and adorable. I will always love him, at least he succeeded in winning my heart and I also like Sang. I will always remember him Moo Khap.
Thank you so much for sharing and translating this.

star0027

sarNie Egg
:cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:  I cry so much. I'm disappointed by hearing Fueng said she only love Thap in this life but she happily die in Khap arm. Why????????? Fueng
Your words tore my heart apart. I would thought you would fall over hill for khap already. He love and cherish you so much, But Why??????? My poor Khap...  I will always love you. 

I swear i was hoping at the end when it show jai, at least show the couple up in heaven looking down, hugging each other.

All i got to said Bang Rajun has took part of my life. I'm crying like a baby. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Awwies, that's so sad. So Feung never loved Khap?... But somehow, that doesn't make me so sad ... Because I feel that since she said she hopes to love Khap in the next life -- it also shows that she loves Khap because she would like to give her whole heart to Khap in the next life. I feel Feung was in the situation of choosing between her first love Thap and her second love Khap so I still see it as her loving both of them.
But since she wants her next life to be with Khap then I'll just take that as her liking him a tad bit more than Thap, haha.

I'm so lame coming up with excuses. But really, I feel Feung really did fall for Khap.

That's what I was thinking of, too! That's a big hint that PRAHET isn't over... hehe ;) LOL, just kidding -- I hope it's a clue though!
I'll be waiting for them to pair up as the leads soon, too!

Yes yes and yes. Couldn't have said it better.
Yeah I can't believe Feung never loved Khap. A few episodes before, it looked like she fell in love with Khap. I get what you mean but I know im more on Khap side but he deserve to hear his wife telling him she loves him. Im pretty sure Feung doesn't want to disappoint him but Khap has been waiting all his life to hear those words. At the end he wasn't able to get Feung to love him which was sad.

star0027

sarNie Egg
I'm sooooooooooooooo disappointed. I need a lakorn of Phet and Prang again. I can't bare to hear what she said to Khap. Their love is so bitter sweet!!!

Now all i can think about is what she said to Khap. I can't get over with it. 
I need a after life for them.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kim123 said:
Yeah I can't believe Feung never loved Khap. A few episodes before, it looked like she fell in love with Khap. I get what you mean but I know im more on Khap side but he deserve to hear his wife telling him she loves him. Im pretty sure Feung doesn't want to disappoint him but Khap has been waiting all his life to hear those words. At the end he wasn't able to get Feung to love him which was sad.

I feel you. That's actually a more reality-based thought than my thinking. All Khap wanted to hear was Feung say that she loved him. I'm so sad that she couldn't even say that. It really did seem like she fell for Khap... yet her last words had to be about Thap?
So much pain for Khap.

I thought their couple would go along the lines of Khap loving Feung for the longest time, Feung finally falls for Khap but never admits she loves him until the right end... but no, she didn't even say she loved him? Awwies, poor Khap. That is so heart breaking.
But she did say she would like to be with him in the next life so it's not too bad... but still.... I'm so indecisive on this, ahhh.
I'll have to see the ending for myself :(

star0027 said:
I'm sooooooooooooooo disappointed. I need a lakorn of Phet and Prang again. I can't bare to hear what she said to Khap. Their love is so bitter sweet!!!

Now all i can think about is what she said to Khap. I can't get over with it. 
I need a after life for them.

YES AN AFTERLIFE OF PRAHET PLEASEEEE !!!