[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I stopped watching it because I don't think I can handle it...I need a break....blowing my nose right now..oh my gosh..  :cry1: When Faeng had to depart from her parents.... & then when she told Thap that she will die along with the child in her stomach & Thap in Bang Rajan..omg..  :teary:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
I think the Director needs to have a little sequel "The after life of Bangrajun" where all the couples find each other again in the modern time. How can my heart break anymore than this? :cry:

gloria83

sarNie Adult
I need to find another lakorn to watch to get over this sadness im feeling over this lakorn.  All the cast did a wonderful job in playing each character's emotions so well.  We need to have a sequel or another drama for these love birds again soon!!!  Please

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
No make up today since i know ill be crying at school. Goodness sake it was just a lakorn but how it managed to pull my heartstrings. Haven't even watch last weeks and todays ep but the fb feed and ig is bringing me to tears. Cant you guys just taste the saltiness?! Lets all share our sorrows before MLM airs tomorrow

@jana they're really torturing us aren't they? But then again we did put ourselves in this mess. *Hug*

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished episode 18 and words cannot express my state of mind right now! I really hope we get a Bang Rajun sequel where they all survive and live happily ever after. I refuse to believe this tragic ending, and the slow, sad music just made everything 10xs worse. Need to go back and recollect my thoughts.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think I need a hug. Heck, I think I need a million hugs. I need a hug from all our BR cast members and you girls. Let's share our sadness for BR's end.
All these updates are killer, oh gosh.

Like OHOaddict said, this is just a lakorn but it pulls our heart strings so well. How??? I don't think I've ever been this emotionally involved with a lakorn before.

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I rewatched Khap and Fuengs last scene and I thought for sure I heard Thaps name but I was in a rush to finish the lakorn, you know Khap and Thap sounds familiar, but after rewatching it, she really did say Thaps name!!! Ahhhh I'll be waiting for the eng subs for this scene! My heart just broke, no, it just shattered! Khap loves Fueng so much, the last thing he wanted to hear was the word "love" from his wife. It's okay P'Khap, I will love you this lifetime and all lifetimes.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwwww. I just finished watching episode 18...and I cried so much this episode, this episode broke my heart...but at the same time I was touched at how well the cast acted. They all did so well. I'm very sad that BangRajun has come to an end, we will always remember BangRajun! The last few scenes of our couples were so very heartbreaking and depressing, very emotional...I guarantee that you ladies will cry... The cast all cried so well too... Thank you ladies, for being part of my BR happiness/sadness. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ohmaichoua said:
I rewatched Khap and Fuengs last scene and I thought for sure I heard Thaps name but I was in a rush to finish the lakorn, you know Khap and Thap sounds familiar, but after rewatching it, she really did say Thaps name!!! Ahhhh I'll be waiting for the eng subs for this scene! My heart just broke, no, it just shattered! Khap loves Fueng so much, the last thing he wanted to hear was the word "love" from his wife. It's okay P'Khap, I will love you this lifetime and all lifetimes.

She really did say Thap's name!? Oh goshhh, I really wanna know what she said about Thap!!!
And yess, I will also love P'Khap forever <3 Awwww, the ending T^T

awesomedua said:
Awwwwwwww. I just finished watching episode 18...and I cried so much this episode, this episode broke my heart...but at the same time I was touched at how well the cast acted. They all did so well. I'm very sad that BangRajun has come to an end, we will always remember BangRajun! The last few scenes of our couples were so very heartbreaking and depressing, very emotional...I guarantee that you ladies will cry... The cast all cried so well too... Thank you ladies, for being part of my BR happiness/sadness. 

Ahhh, Dua! I'm so excited to see Episode 18 now -- sounds like an amazing episode yet very emotional at that. Oh my goodness.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
You know you're deeply in love with a lakorn when you cry like a baby while rewatching any scene. Yep, even the happy scenes got me bawling like no tomorrow.

You also know you're obsessed with a lakorn when you just think about it and start getting teary. Oh my goodness. What have you done to us, BR?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
The fight between Got and Top was beautifully choreographed! They were both amazing.

I can not find a perfect enough words to describe my love for this lakorn. Every words and encouragement said in this tragic episode were very heartfelt and absolutely beautiful. I don't know if any other lakorn in my lifetime will ever compare.

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! Just watched ep 18! I watched with one eye closed! I couldn't watch them all die, but had to finish it! my heart is broken!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I can't believe it ended. The end was so sad, my eyes are swollen. I rewatched each couple last scenes and realised Khap and Feung were talking about. Awwww..So sad Khap wanted for Feung to tell him she loved him but she response is just so sad. I get that Feung still loves Thap but i feel so sad for Khap to hear those words. I can't believe Jai survived, i don't think he deserved to survive but that my opinion maybe im just too overwhemed with each person of BR died. Overall this lakorn is just amazing.