[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Putting this under spoilers for those who don't want to know yet - Thap&Fang related.

I haven't watch today's episode yet, but I saw some screenshots on Instagram and lol it was of Fang feeding(?? Not sure what she was doing) 3 children and Thap saw and put up 3 fingers, which I'm assuming he's telling her he wants 3 kids and she instead put up only 1 finger LOL Thappppppp >///<

Aww, I think after Thap left, Fang found out she's with child ;~; I'm so happy for them, but nooooooooooo, they won't make it T_____T I want to see them have kids and grow old together loving each other to their hearts content T_____T

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I would like to thank the music team for making my heart cry even more. Be still my bleeding heart. Is it really ending today?

Yeah pretty crazy about Art's past life being a Burmese spy. That is some fate there.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Haven't even watch today's episode and I'm already crying from all the screenshots and photos on Instagram T_____T I have to wait until I come back from work or else I won't be able to control myself T_T

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
It's ending tomorrow with 17 episodes. and I love the OST too. Although it's sad, I find it very soothing and relaxing to listen to.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
arayaa said:
Putting this under spoilers for those who don't want to know yet - Thap&Fang related.

I haven't watch today's episode yet, but I saw some screenshots on Instagram and lol it was of Fang feeding(?? Not sure what she was doing) 3 children and Thap saw and put up 3 fingers, which I'm assuming he's telling her he wants 3 kids and she instead put up only 1 finger LOL Thappppppp >///<

Aww, I think after Thap left, Fang found out she's with child ;~; I'm so happy for them, but nooooooooooo, they won't make it T_____T I want to see them have kids and grow old together loving each other to their hearts content T_____T

I haven't watch it either but on IG it seems like today's episode
Thap volunteered to go to the capitol to ask for the cannons. When he got there he was captured for being a deserter. Apparently I believe he was later let go by a monk (who I believe was the king or prince?) but they would not give him the cannons because they believe that Bangrajun will fall and the Burmese will take the cannons and use it on them later. In the meantime, Faeng finds out that she's pregnant. Such a bittersweet news.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
it's sad how they cant even give 1-2 cannon to help them fight. regardless, they should help their people fight. ugh history! 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
ohmaichoua said:
It's ending tomorrow with 17 episodes. and I love the OST too. Although it's sad, I find it very soothing and relaxing to listen to.
Tomorrow? Really? I thought Seur was airing after this and it's not airing til the 10th.

First15 minutes already 1 bucket of tears for the death of pah Thongmen and his buffalo oh man....

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Tomorrow? Really? I thought Seur was airing after this and it's not airing til the 10th.

First15 minutes already 1 bucket of tears for the death of pah Thongmen and his buffalo oh man....
Hummm.. I could be wrong then.. I read somewhere that there'd be 18 episodes but someone confirmed 17 episodes only.. But if we still have one more episode of BR next Monday then, I can't complain... 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Still on Episode 8, y'all. I'm trying to keep away from this thread so I don't read spoilers for the last episodes but I can't. This thread is too awesome and addicting, haha.
Trying to watch at a slower pace so I can stick onto this lakorn longer... Not ready for this lakorn to end, ahhhh.

jjinxx

arayaa said:
Thap LOL https://instagram.com/p/zu1piBtd7z/

Edit: I don't think they would be able to wrap everything up in one more episode, hopefully we have 2 more to wrap and tied everything together. Not ready for the end yet...
LOLOLOL! Too freaking funny! Thap looked so hopeful but Faeng was not playing around. omg, so cute.

Noooo, what did the buffalo ever do to you?? Even the buffalo couldn't survive this war, I have absolutely no hope! Phor Thongmen was so brave! And it was touching the way he treated Jai like a son! :( Both him and Phor Taen in one episode!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh man today started with tears then a tiny bit of happy moments when Faeng found out she's pregnant then end with anticipation for tomorrow when Thap comes home and find out he's going to be a father. I can't wait but it's all coming to an end.

I have to say this lakorn must win awards! The elders' acting was beyond exceptional! They proved that they are no mere celebrities but they are actors and actresses.The younger generation also held their own and showed that this acting is definitely the right path for them. If they don't get promoted after this then the other productions are just dumb.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I was so impatient so had to watch this episode. Too many people died expecially when the buffalo died, im just why kill animals. It's so sad seeing animals die. Well I cried so much, especially it hit me when they show the flashbacks of happiness The song is so touching and makes me cry even more. I don't know if i can handle tomorrow episode.

crannberry

sarNie Egg
Just reading all the comments is making me all emotional. I don't know how I am going to watch this episode and the next few episodes.

jjinxx

Whooot! Thap is going to be a father! 
Hella sad when he was locked up at the end of today's episode and he was crying, saying he hopes in every lifetime, Faeng gets to become his wife.