[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
YingSheng said:
 I wish they would too, but it seems as tho not one couple survived… 

I know. SIGH. I think if they want it to be a sad, yet happy ending they should at least let the leads and Jai survive. The leads survive because, well, they're our main couple, haha, and Jai because that's his karma. Death is too easy for the spying he's done, even though for patriotism. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Did anyone saw the clips on the director's ig of Sabai said "if in this life we can not love one another and there's such thing as a next life then i hope we will be born as Thai". That gave me chills after believing that Art was a Burmese spy in his last life.

Noon's acting was spot on in that scene too!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Did anyone saw the clips on the director's ig of Sabai said "if in this life we can not love one another and there's such thing as a next life then i hope we will be born as Thai". That gave me chills after believing that Art was a Burmese spy in his last life.

Noon's acting was spot on in that scene too!

No, but I'm looking forward to that scene. Which EP?

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
Hmm perhaps we're all looking for a good reason to cry once in awhile? NO THATS NOT IT. We love watching guys (let me correct myself ahem nearly naked guys) fight each other until the end because we like to believe they're fighting for us not the country...OHO that was so bad. Bad dirty mind. Lol
@kim123 i also dk what to do but i hope Ananberly will heal the pain.
@Hellur Welcome!! tell your friend to get over the guy and come join asianfuse where you ladies (if not phuchai) will meet people from all around the globe. We like to nag and ship characters and the actors who portrays the characters. we like to share wonderful news about the weirdest things with each other. that's not all, we share our pain of such and such lakorn scenes with the world. In addition we like to take long walks on the beach where we spy at guys jogging with their dogs In slow motion. (Then we replay the whole thing again) muahaha. Welcome welcome dont be scared away by me Just yet.
yeah, I hope so too

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Normally when I wake up on Mon&Tue mornings, I would check my phone for SC of BR, however I won't be doing that this week. By the time I get off from work & school, it's already late so I'll just let my heart wait and watch what's to come when I get home. So not ready...never will be.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I cried so much during EP15. Huhuhu..oh why did I decide to invest my emotions in this, why! Sabai and Jai are true patriots. They love each other so much, but they love their country more. Even love is not worth sacrificing ones country for. I'm so touched. Poor Puri, my heart was totally aching for him when he was crying and wanted to get up and help his people, but couldn't.

Did I mention I love the instrumental versions of all the songs?? Especially that humming version of the opening song.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
x0unerthanlater said:
I'm glad Toey and Wawwa get along. Even if it's fan service. ^-^

Who's ready for tomorrow?
Agreed that even if its just fan service, I'm glad. Love these 2 together. The more I watched them on/off screen the more I love this pairing. I am starting to like Toey A LOT!!!

Can't say I am ready but I am really looking forward to the next episodes. I know I am gonna cry a river. Have prepared a box of Kleenex!! 
Besides the excellent pairing of the four couples, the awesome display of emotions which tug at my heart and the constant longing for more, what I really love about BR is the patriotism and sacrificial love of these courageous people who are willing to die protecting their land and country from the Burmese invaders. The ending of episode 15 had me in tears. They were so happy in the paddy field when the unexpected attack happens. wish those happy moments were longer!!!

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Yes for spoilers please! I keep checking my IG every five minutes for photos from today's episode and so far, all of them are of the battle field :teary: 

Su su na ka Bang Rajun!