[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, sabai and Jai's scenes with subtitles definitely made me cried. Especially when she said if she die she will still love next life and hopes that they will not born to be enemies again next life made me cried

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Mindy said:
Yea, sabai and Jai's scenes with subtitles definitely made me cried. Especially when she said if she die she will still love next life and hopes that they will not born to be enemies again next life made me cried
 Me too, when she said those bittersweet word about death, love and next life, got me crying.

sarN

sarNie Granny
arayaa said:
Congratulations to Prang on winning the award! I'm looking forward to more of her projects in the future!~ 

Toey & Wawwa are probably just fan servicing although like Alice mentioned, he probably has a little crush on her. I don't really mind it either way but I am definitely excited to see their future pairings like Ncmeowmeow35 said! ^^ I would love to see Toey w/ Taew and for some reason, Esther :3 hehe

Mindy I agree! I hope Noon gets an award for Sabai's character! She acted out Sabai's character very well and brought out a lot of emotions. I think Art deserve one too for Jai's character

sarN I feel the same way about this lakorn; It hurts so bad but at the same time so good lol if that makes any sense at all XD So much angst but also so very romantic in a way.

ip.smilez I saw that photo too T_T --> https://instagram.com/p/zon02NSmbE/ Source Really adore this cast - from the four couples to the twins, Ron's, Got's & Puri's characters - everyone in Bang Rajun. I will not be able to control myself once the end comes for any of them </3 

And...for Saung/PJ&Beau fans!

EditAnanda mentioned on his Instagram that the 1st episode of Suer will air March 10th, so that means we have 3 more episodes until it all ends, right? ;~;

Sang & Jaung !!!!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm in tears. Maich3iam just now uploaded a clip of TF.

T: I love you very much
F: I also love you

T_T

So much emotions in that small clip....

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Sabai and Jai </3

Don't even get me started on these two. Putting it under spoilers because it's long and all this talk about these two has got me emotional again.

I really love their characters. Although I do not agree with what Jai's countrymen and him are doing, I love how he is portray in the story. I want to hate him, but I can't. Although I cannot fully understand what's he's going through, I believe it's not as easy as it seems to make up his mind or not. I believe that he really does love Sabai as she loves him, but because they are both on the opposite side of each other their love was doomed from the very beginning. Meant to love, but never meant to be together. Both of them love each other, but they also will not betray their country. Loved each other, but their loyalties lay elsewhere. For me, I feel like both of them were trying to hold onto two different things they could never really have even though they both probably knew deep down it wouldn't work out yet they still hold on.

Although they went there separate ways and their loyalties laid out, their love never stopped. They still loved and they still hurt. When you love as deep as they do, you also hurt as much. If indeed Jai lived after everything and Sabai's death then that's just torture. For Sabai, even though she knew he was an enemy she still loved him and would continue to love even in the next lifetime and not be born as enemies. I believe Jai will feel the same way, but sometimes you do not see what's in front of you until it's too late...star-crossed lovers...they would probably still choose to love each other if they had the chance to start over even if they went through all the pain and emotions. I feel so much pain for this couple.

Their love makes me so emotional, so bittersweet. I can't even fully explain and express the feelings I have for these two...All four couples..their lives for their country and their hearts for their lovers. </3

The clips maich3iam uploaded on Instagram. I swear watching this lakorn is like being on a roller coaster. So many different emotions all on this one ride. Whether high or low, happiness or sadness, love or pain it just takes you through it all. The end of the ride is approaching quickly, but not before going through some more because there is still so many more ups and downs before we can get off and realize that we are at the end of this ride /sobbing

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I was wondering if there is anyone making a FanMV for this lakorn after it ends. Cause I've found a great song for this sad sad sad ending and bittersweet love of all four couple. But the thing is, its a Korean song. And I don't have the talents to make a FanMV… 

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Even though he has to respect her and didn't hug her he got to hold her hand!  :woot2:  :dance1:
They are still my favorite couple! Love them since 1st episode! 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Aaaaaugh! Fangirling over SUANG on stage! So cute! At least they got to stay in character a bit when singing, looking at each other and their happy smiles at the end of the song and HOLDING HANDS! Narak tee soot! Love the way he looked at Beau during her lines.

Seriously, maich3iam must be feeling sorry for us. He's trying to help us prepare for the doom! Almost all his clips have characters crying!
That clip of Jai crying has definitely got me re-evaluating him.