[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Au Nawapol & Bogie_Lover

sarNie Hatchling
Can someone please translate when the host ask the couples what they thought of working with their partne. Thanks in advance.

arayaa said:
The cast on the Tonight Show. It says (1/2) so I guess there's another part to it they haven't uploaded yet, but I just wanted to share it with you guys first^^ The cast doesn't actually show up until the 5:00 mark. The producer was there as well. Everyone looks so good! The guys so attractive in suits and the ladies are just gorgeous! I really wish I knew what they were talking about >.< And I still need to watch today's episode so I'm gonna go do that now ;-;
Source

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy-lyBegNs[/media]

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't think [J: If you're really brave, then kill me. (very informal/rude speech)] part was aiming at Sabai. I think it might be aiming toward Thap and the guys when they first held him to the post.

It's going to be brutal for all of us in the final battle. Especially for Thap and Feang, because it's not only the two of them that dies but also their baby.

Ahh, I see. I went to rewatch that part and you may be right. It would be devastating if he aimed that at Sabai.

Looks like she's going to attempt suicide though. =/

arayaa said:
The cast on the Tonight Show. It says (1/2) so I guess there's another part to it they haven't uploaded yet, but I just wanted to share it with you guys first^^ The cast doesn't actually show up until the 5:00 mark. The producer was there as well. Everyone looks so good! The guys so attractive in suits and the ladies are just gorgeous! I really wish I knew what they were talking about >.< And I still need to watch today's episode so I'm gonna go do that now ;-;
Source

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTy-lyBegNs[/media]

Part 2 is another segment of the show. It's about a country that they are featuring.

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you for the Tonight Show. They all looked so lovely. YES...I do hope someone could give us some brief translation as I am like most of you who are dying to know what they were talking about especially towards the end when some of the casts became teary!! 

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
Wahhhh :( my heart was crying for juang & sang!!!! Juang looked SOOO sad chasing after sang. Definitely my fav couple in BR!

But talking about all these talk shows and pictures, Toey & Wawa makes it look like they are DATING FOR REAL in real life with their IG pics!!!! Same with Prang & Phet!!!! I was a fan of Prang ever since the Lakorn with Aum & Janie. is Prang not dating the rapper Kid anymore? I Was such a fan of them that I started following kid & her back in like 2013!!! I don't know about about you guys but do you guys like Thaitanium? P'Way whose married to p'nana, p'khan who is dating p'rita?Lol... I've been a fan of them ever since I was like 18 & they came here to perform twice in USA - from where Im from MN & ny + ca! I have pics with all of them including prang's bf kid.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I need to catch up!!! They all look good on the show, especially our boys. HEHE. But...aren't they a little too dressed for a talk show? :ghehe: They look like they're going to an awards show or something.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@ arayaa,

Thank you for sharing Tonight show!! It was so cute when the host if Phet secretly liked someone and also the part when Phet said "look at eye and you'll know" awww Phet and Prang are gorgeous!!

I also got teary close to the end of the show when they were talking about how they are proud and they will do anything of their homeland and Toey said he would die for Thailand.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@lily; That's amazing. I missed my chance to meet Thaitanium when they came down to SF. I think Prang and Kid are still dating. 

The end of the show was rather touching <3 I love how Prang was the last one to speak because her words were beautiful. 

What she said went something like this;

I think it was for a writing assignment.

When Prang was younger, she asked her teacher what she can do for their country because at that young age, she really doesn't know what she can do. And her teacher told her she can write that she's a good kid. She asked her teacher again "Just a good kid, how am I going to help our country? I haven't done anything to show my love for my nation. Until today, I can dare say I've done something for our nation/country.

Phet is really good at riding horses without his hands hehe PJ is damn right kekek ! LOL I didn't know horses can eat Oreos? KKeKEKE My first time hearing that.

I adore BR cast <3

TODAY'S EPISODE GOES TO SANG......that's all I have to say hehe Now can PJ get a leading role now?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Oh so that's what they were talking about. All i heard was khanom oreo apple apple like huh? I really love Toet's serious expression when he says he'd die for his country...makes it emotional and believable. Hes such a good guy. SUANG narak MAK!!!
Any idea what Beua was talking about at the beginning? I know she was referring to Prang but idea what the topic was about. Wardrobe malfunction or what?

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching tonight show nd i literally cried my eyeballs out....how the host ask them all if they all willing to die for the country what just heart touching...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
Oh so that's what they were talking about. All i heard was khanom oreo apple apple like huh? I really love Toet's serious expression when he says he'd die for his country...makes it emotional and believable. Hes such a good guy. SUANG narak MAK!!!
Any idea what Beua was talking about at the beginning? I know she was referring to Prang but idea what the topic was about. Wardrobe malfunction or what?

Beau was talking about the girls riding on the water buffalo. Something like that hehe But I'm not too sure what the rest is all about. Prang sat behind Beau while riding the water buffalo & something happened

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^thanks @smilez

I cried a lot watching BR. the effects are getting better and their fighting skills have improve a lot.

I actually loved Thap and Fang together now. They were too cute today and the way Toey keeps tugging Wawwa in closer makes me want to see this guy in a slap kiss lakorn. Oii had me all shy and then P'Sang happened.

P'Sang come home soon na. Your mia ja and I await your arrival. He did such an excellent job of portraying a tortured guy and when his tear fell from his eyes as he watched the captives be slaughtered had me in tears. This guy used his own life to find the truth. He was stubborn, selfish, and mean at the beginning but now you can see how kind he is. I need a hugging buddy since all this crying is bad for the body.

Based on the mini preview for today's ep (california time) Ava troops will be invading BR. i guess we'll be having a series of battles before the finale.

Off topic: i love men in uniforms, specifically soldiers but I'd never date nor marry one. My heart is not made of steel or diamond to endure the waiting, the loneliness, and to watch him come home in a box to me. :,(

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
&I'll like to add the short yet sweet scene of PRAHET. Mae Feung was so happy as she waited aside as her husband made his way back inside the gates of Bang Rajun safely from the battle. I love how excited and relieved she was when she saw him and how she shouted out his name. Ahhhh I love em<3

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
Many thanks to all of you for the translation.... so, that was what made some of them so teary! It's so touching! Love these 4 pairing so much!! From the Tonight Show they all seems to get along very well and have a good time working together. That's wonderful!! Hope there will be more promo from these 4 couples!!

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Last night epi. was soo :( T_T Juang (Beau) got me crying like a baby and I felt soo bad for Sang (Punjan).. I truly finally appreciate his character after seeing this epi.. HU HU hate how I know it's only going to get more sad from now on T_T

Tonight Show was great. Bang Rajun truly has a great cast I'm going to miss everything about it!! I wished the interview was longer though so I can see more of them off screen :(

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awh.. Prahet is seriously too cute. <3

When I get home, I shall watch ep 14&15??

Anyway, I love the cast so much. I still need too with the video of tonight's show. PJ needs to be praek soon. Art too! Like fr.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
hello everyone i decided to give this lkaorn a try and i watched the ep15 part1 to see if i will like it first then i will see if i want to watch it full and when i watched it i felt i wanted to say it here for me the best couple and the best acting that really touched me among all will be the couple art and noon ( i don't know their character name)  but they are the only one who made me feel really their pain and heart broken noon cries really well and their chemistry is very good to be honest if i continue watching it will be for sure due to and for them great performance from these two :clap2:
especially in this part woow min 6:32 the music , her tears very very touching  :teary:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoxypissBZQ

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Thap & Fang's wedding night...
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

T: Can you tell me Fang, if you love me or not?
F: Why are you asking?
T: Because I want to hear it.
T: So?
T: Do you love me or not?
F: I don't.
T: You're lying to me.
F: If you know I'm lying, then why are you still asking?
T: I want to hear it with joy.
F: If I didn't love or like, would I have gotten married?
T: No... Fang, can't you say that you love (me)? Hmm?
F: P'Thap, you're whining like a kid.
T: Being with you, I can be anything.
F: I'm sleepy now.
T: I'm sleepy too.

*both lays down*

T: My dearest, I will love you more than you love me.
T: I will cherish this flower so there will be only sweetness.
T: I won't break your heart, not even a tear drop.
F: You've made me a promise now.
T: I promise.
F: I will also love you more than my life.
F: I will love you with every breath.

:heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

GREEEEEEETS! They are so sweeeeet!
Love the flower she was holding onto too.
It is Dokrak. The "love" flower.  :flowers: