[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Are you saying...what I think you're saying? Cuz if you are, and what I think you're saying is the same as what I'm think... then OMG.

!!!

I haven't finished ep.14 yet and I'm feeling so bad for Juang seeing and hearing her heartbroken cries, I was seriously about to say Sang deserves the torture but IF YOU'RE SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYING THEN THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING HOLY COW I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!

lol I'm going crazy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
jjinxx said:
^Are you saying...what I think you're saying? Cuz if you are, and what I think you're saying is the same as what I'm think... then OMG.
!!!
I haven't finished ep.14 yet and I'm feeling so bad for Juang seeing and hearing her heartbroken cries, I was seriously about to say Sang deserves the torture but IF YOU'RE SAYING WHAT I THINK YOU'RE SAYING THEN THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING HOLY COW I THINK I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!
lol I'm going crazy.
I think I'm saying what you think I'm saying lol oh that is confusing haha. But it should be revealed at the end of the episode :)

jjinxx

^pwahahahahaha!

I finished the episode now. I was thinking what you were saying lol.
P'Sang, I thought it was weird that he had reverted back to his egotistical ways suddenly. I'm glad that near the end of the episode Juang kind of snapped out of her grief and started being around everyone again. Gotta count on my gurl, Juang to keep her strength to twist Sang's ear when he gets back lol. Very much impressed once again by the solidarity and trust of BR people!

Eep. Spazzing x 100 at Thap and Faeng's cute scene today! He is just so freaking cheeky around her.
"If I hold both your hands like this how can you reach your sword?"
"Then I'll call for help."
"Then I'll cover your mouth." He goes jn for a kiss and she complains "P'Thap..."
And the way he said "Jaaaa?" was too cute!!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh that scene was too cute jjinxx! I so adore Toey but i don't know if i can see him with Janie and Jui because they look soo old for him.

Wedding scene tomorrow!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
So Toey and Wawwa are so ... asdfghjkl; These two freaking cuties keep playing with our fragile hearts.
THEIR MAIN PICS ON IG ARE MATCHING !!! T___T WAY TOO AWESOME !!

All thanks to Dua for telling me but oh gosh.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
OMG, I just finish watching episode 14 and i was crying from the beginning to the end. I couldn't stand watching Sang getting tortured. :lmao: ughhh at least they know Sang is now a good and brave person.

Finally tomorrow episode won't be despression as today :phew:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I agree, their relationship is so complicated. I get Sabai problem on how they love each other but it's hard since he is an enemy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
They love each other but they love their country more. Neither is wrong and that is what makes it so depressing.

The scene of Fang consoling Juang was very heart warming and it shows that Fang had grown so much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
wow page66 man u guys/girls are on fire with the pages 

well done  :highfive: so proud of you all 
glad i made this thread topic 

Bang Rajan Gangs  :dance3:

jjinxx

Juang and Faeng are closer in age and even have the same feisty and playful attitude when they're together, I noticed in the earlier episodes. Just that Faeng is more outspoken. I'm glad to see their friendship grow even stronger, same as Thap and Sang's frienship!

finally Sang got rid of Jert. It was pretty hard watching the scene when Sang and the few guys that escaped had to bear and watch their people get beat up and killed. But he did his best help as many people as he could.
Sang's acting was too good. Nah, I'm sure it was easy for him to express his resentment for Jai since he's never trusted Jai in the first place. Sigh. Now I get him when he told Juang, "One day you'll understand me" before he left her. Everything in BR shows how much they love, live, and die for their homeland.

Oh wow I disn't realize Toey is going to be p'ek with Janie?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
jjinxx said:
Juang and Faeng are closer in age and even have the same feisty and playful attitude when they're together, I noticed in the earlier episodes. Just that Faeng is more outspoken. I'm glad to see their friendship grow even stronger, same as Thap and Sang's frienship!

finally Sang got rid of Jert. It was pretty hard watching the scene when Sang and the few guys that escaped had to bear and watch their people get beat up and killed. But he did his best help as many people as he could.
Sang's acting was too good. Nah, I'm sure it was easy for him to express his resentment for Jai since he's never trusted Jai in the first place. Sigh. Now I get him when he told Juang, "One day you'll understand me" before he left her. Everything in BR shows how much they love, live, and die for their homeland.

Oh wow I disn't realize Toey is going to be p'ek with Janie?
Toey with Janie in Gum Lai Mut, horror thrill period lakorn and Jui playing nang'rai again 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Toey is in Gamlai Mat with Janie and Jui. I thought it was gonna be Kim but I heard that Broadcast replaced her with Janie.

I didn't realized Sang killed Jerd until I went back and watched it the second time. I usually fwd to only the thap and fang the first watch then all 3 the 2nd watch and then the full lakorn the 3rd watch lol. Kind of weird.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Toey is in Gamlai Mat with Janie and Jui. I thought it was gonna be Kim but I heard that Broadcast replaced her with Janie.

I didn't realized Sang killed Jerd until I went back and watched it the second time. I usually fwd to only the thap and fang the first watch then all 3 the 2nd watch and then the full lakorn the 3rd watch lol. Kind of weird.
yes they got Janie cos Kim her schedule didn't work

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
Cuteness overload with Thap and Fang today! He's such a sweet talker, got me blushing with Fang! Looking forward to the wedding scene and seeing him fish his way to his Mia ja, only to hug one of the twins!

And Toey is def. growing on me. When he caught Jai and confronted him, that was just a total turn on for me haha so manly!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I think, wait. Scratch that. I know for a fact that this cast grew on me.
I went into this lakorn just cheering on for PRAHET. And I liked PJ, Art & Wawwa but I wasn't expecting much from them or anything.
And what do you know now? I'm in love with everyone. Everyone has grown on me and left an imprint on me with their different characters and legit acting skills.
This cast is just too amazing and exceptional.

And I'm pretty sure a lot of you are going through the same feels as me! I'm also enjoying my time in this thread. Love chatting with you crazy BR girls, hahaha!

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait to actually watch episode 14 tonight and wait for episode 15 tomorrow :D 
I just saw the directors instagram and saw a bunch of cute photos of Wawwa and Toey!! ^^ I am also waiting for Faeng's and Thap's wedding! 
The clips of them for the wedding is so so! adorable!! Ugh~ Poor Juang! I don't want to see Sang torture! T_T~I am going to grab my tissue box tonight and cry a long river for him...just pass already :(  I am also glad the story do revolve around all the couples equally  :heart: !

Also how do you guys get a photo to be on your signature? I couldn't manage to do that at all XD

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I think, wait. Scratch that. I know for a fact that this cast grew on me.
I went into this lakorn just cheering on for PRAHET. And I liked PJ, Art & Wawwa but I wasn't expecting much from them or anything.
And what do you know now? I'm in love with everyone. Everyone has grown on me and left an imprint on me with their different characters and legit acting skills.
This cast is just too amazing and exceptional.

And I'm pretty sure a lot of you are going through the same feels as me! I'm also enjoying my time in this thread. Love chatting with you crazy BR girls, hahaha!
It was a bit different for me because I've been following the filming of this since the start and saw all the behind the scene clips they've been posting on igs so I've been patiently waiting for each couples to come together. Luckily I never got into the whole Thap and Feung, it was all Thap and when will you realize your feelings for Fang thing for me. The couple that surprised me was Punjan and Beau, didn't think i was going to adore them this much.