[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
ip.smilez said:
I honestly was never a fan of Wawwa but it's hard not to FIN when she and Toey are all sweet together omggggggg!!! && there is Thap & Fang too who I have a crush on atm. Hahaja Someone even put TOEYWAWWA IS REAL ;p ️hehe
I was never a fan of wawwa too. In the beginning I was rooting for Thap and Feung. I was saddened when they have to separate. I still yearn for them but after watching Thap and Fang together, especially the past few episodes and all those flash back, I am all for this couple!! On-screen they are so sweet to each other, off- screen they are so cute together!! how can I not have a crush on them!! Of course, Khap and Feung are lovely too as well as Sang and Juan!! It's very rare for me to like all the couples in a lakorn together and this is a first. I liked that BR gave all the couples almost equal time screen thus we get to see all of them instead of just the leads!! 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ ah, okay. Thank you so much! Lol I must have missed it cause I don't remember seeing it before. I should go back and watch it again ^^;

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Yeah that scene occurred at the beginning of the lakorn. Before she meets Jai she and her village were captured by Ava troops and she was almost raped by the leader but she knocked the dude out and took off. The only person who will be in custody of the Ava troops will be, :,( my dear p'Sang. I think and hope so. My heart cannot go through another heartbreak.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@arayaa Sang's upcoming scene will stab our chest to only miss our heart but when the casts dies one by one and BR falls, we will then die from multiple stab wounds and suffer major internal bleeding.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@OHOaddict Ai, what to do...T_T Poor Juang. She is stuck between her brother and her husband...but to have Sang leave even if the reason behind it was to protect Juang he gets capture instead..I'm surprised he made it out alive, but so glad he did so they could reunite...

I usually watch the new episodes before going to work, but I think starting tomorrow until the last I should wait until I get home to watch it because I know I'll be a mess...We will probably all cry an ocean and be heartbroken by the end of Bang Rajun..T____T

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
scratchthat said:
Wawwa looks like a doll in those pics hehe

love the heated discussion in here! though i'm bracing myself for the ultimate ending and trying not to invest too much in this lakorn ftm :( but i'm always taking sneak peeks here and there~I feel Thap and Fang have grown to take some positive attention from me and now I can spread my focus evenly between the 3 main couples and toward the war. Kinda not feeling the Jai/Sabai pairing plus not a fan of how Jai is causing all the conflicts between Sang and Thap when i know he's a spy, storylines like these just grates my patience. Man do i hate melodrama lolz Don't like the sad face Sabai always has on, it just depresses me in the event of the war. 

On a positive note, I'm enjoying the most the Sang/Juang scene where they just talk before Sang rides off into battle, I mean even more than the love scenes lol Partly has to do with Sang's unusually gentle voice :p I just really really like it more than the puppy voice when he's wooing Juang. It just makes such a nice contrast with their usual feisty vibe. And Juang all trusting and content. At the end of the day, when there's no drama spicing things up, this is the way I like them to interact in. Oh and did someone mention they love Sang's smirk towards Juang in ep1? Damn that's where I got hooked!
You got to watch ep. 14 already? ><
Wish I could watch that scene too, sigh. 

At this point, my mind is all about Juang and Sang separating. I'm sure Thap and Faeng's cute wedding scenes will be a nice distraction if we get to see that this week, but now Juang will come back to an empty home and Sang will be tortured by the baddies. Gah!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
arayaa said:
@OHOaddict Ai, what to do...T_T Poor Juang. She is stuck between her brother and her husband...but to have Sang leave even if the reason behind it was to protect Juang he gets capture instead..I'm surprised he made it out alive, but so glad he did so they could reunite...
I usually watch the new episodes before going to work, but I think starting tomorrow until the last I should wait until I get home to watch it because I know I'll be a mess...We will probably all cry an ocean and be heartbroken by the end of Bang Rajun..T____T
I agree with but im gonna have to watch before I go since I can't stand waiting. im so impatient. ughhh so excited to watch!!!

jjinxx

I give uuuup...This lakorn needs two Thaps and two Feungs. Rewatching the earlier episodes and I can't seem to give up on how much I adore Feung and Thap together. But Feung-Khap and Faeng-Thap are sweet too.

See this is a reason why my main ship is Juang-Sang. No freaking love triangle with these two!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^True that. Suang don't give me headaches. They're straightforward and continue to build onto their relationship. :)

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@Kim123 lol I'm impatient too when it comes to this lakorn, but I don't really want to be distracted at work even more so than not watching it so I will just wait until I get home to watch and cry to my heart's content 

---

Good thing Suang doesn't give us a headache regarding that aspect of their relationship - no love triangle to worry about. But Sang's hot-tempered is giving me a headache AND heartache haha just as I'm sure it gives Juang much to worry about *sigh*

You know I thought Punjan looked familiar to me but I couldn't remember from where and I just realized that he was in Mia Tuean! I watched a few episodes but didn't like the story much so I haven't finish the lakorn, but I might just go back and watch some of his scenes lol

I think Toey's birthday is coming up soon too on the 25th. I looked up his profile and it says his birthday is Feb. 25, 1992. He's a year older then me then ._.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
I give uuuup...This lakorn needs two Thaps and two Feungs. Rewatching the earlier episodes and I can't seem to give up on how much I adore Feung and Thap together. But Feung-Khap and Faeng-Thap are sweet too.

See this is a reason why my main ship is Juang-Sang. No freaking love triangle with these two!
AHHAAHHA Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......I don't want to go there again.....I might just have withdrawals if I think about Thap/Feung....

I just cant.....5555

jjinxx

Too true. Like how Faeng started to grow, I need Sang to practice some patience, or meditation, or something to cool his fiery heart down five notches. Or keep his sharp mouth closed LOLOL.
It'll save Juang a gallon of tears 555

@smilez, I don't know why but it's like I'm a firefly going towards an electric lamp. The beauty of Feung and Thap is too attractive, I can't help it 555. With Juang and Sang, it's more like I just step right off a cliff, I know there's no way I'm going to survive this couple but I'm falling anyway! ^^

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
Too true. Like how Faeng started to grow, I need Sang to practice some patience, or meditation, or something to cool his fiery heart down five notches. Or keep his sharp mouth closed LOLOL.
It'll save Juang a gallon of tears 555

@smilez, I don't know why but it's like I'm a firefly going towards an electric lamp. The beauty of Feung and Thap is too attractive, I can't help it 555. With Juang and Sang, it's more like I just step right off a cliff, I know there's no way I'm going to survive this couple but I'm falling anyway! ^^

Awweee you're right !! Thap and Feung had a perfect love story that's why it's hard for us to let go T_______________________T But it's all good, the couples are perfect just the way the are right now excluding their tragic ending...........................ahhhhhhhhhh a lot of fans are reposting the ending pics...I I T____________________T

btw. your siggie tho ahhah I am finally on my comp so I just saw it hehe

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
AHHH Can I just say it feels good to be back at AF. I've been MIA for a while and when I decided to come back, I completely forgot my username and everything so I'm starting fresh. Thanks to SMiLeZ for reminding me how much I love AF through IG.

But what can I say about Bang Rajun. I didn't expect to fall in love with this lakorn. I needed something to watch and came upon this lakorn because I really enjoyed Phet in his other lakorns. All the couples are too cute, despite the tragic ending that we are all not looking forward to. A part of me wants at least one couple to survive but then again, it's not fair to the other couples. Life is so unfair  :cry1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hello beautifuls! :) Here is an amazing MV by Pangia for PRAHET! Yessssss, let the PRAHET love continue <333
I absolutely love this MV to the max !!~
Phet and Prang are perfection. Those feels, that chemistry, them in general is asdfghjkl; <3

Credit: Pangia Xiong @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi0eldzc2VM

jjinxx

^ greeeeeeet! What a beautiful mv! The song matches so well too lol. Thanks to Pangia for throwing in all the scenes that remind me why Khap and Feung are a strong couple, going through so many tests and trials to end up in each other's arms. I LOVE that scene when Sang was sick and Khap held Feung's hand with the medicine to pray for the medicine to be blessed. 

There's going to be a remake of Tang Parn Kamathep. I wish Toey was p'ek in there. Sigh. *broken dreams*

sarN

sarNie Granny
.Ya girls going be the death of me with all these MV , its too bad I started this lakorn late and therefore miss all the spam and discussion but I do want to shout out my love for the lakorn again . I told myself to turn a blind eye on tragic lakorn ....but the lord know I can't deny a second glance at those handsome half naked young man ! I'm afraid to watch more into the couple romance hahah my heart might break like in KooKum