[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
arayaa said:
I don't know how Sang will escape, but I'm glad he did and that he was able to come back to Juang and to Bang Rajun ;_;

Edit: maich3iam uploaded a few photos and clips I'm guessing from the next few episodes and OMGGGGG Thap and Fang's Wedding!!!! ;_;♥ That clip of Thap sliding his pillow next to Fang's!!!!!! o<-<

Ahhhh, and the clip of Sang and Juang reuniting after he escaped!!!! ;____; So much feelssssss *sobbing*

okay, i went to maicha3iam page. wow, cant wait to see their part. thanks for sharing!

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
^ No problem!

Oh gosh, I'm so excited for the coming episodes even though I know I'll end up being a mess after ;~;

star0027

sarNie Egg
:coverlaf: :kiss:@phoenix81, 
    Omg I saw it, The acting was very cute. I like best Krap and Fueng. Their too cute. I hope someone English sub
this part. I want to know what they was talking about.

There going to be war, but Feng is going to be pregnant, how can she manage to fight with the enemies?
But I only wish Fueng was pregnant by Krap. Lol.. :heart:  :coverlaf:
:slapandkissse3:I need a lakorn of Phet and Prang :slapandkissse3:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
preetam said:
Hello everyone. First writting here bu I want to strat this lakorn and can someone tell what is the history of Bang Rajun ?
Banrajun was created by 4 men who were originally farmers and martial art teachers from other villages that lost to the first battle between Thailand and Burmese. Some believed it is only a myth, story made up by elders but historian both from Thailand and internationals found lots of proof to confirm that it was a real village. There was also a diary written by the son of one of the founders that escaped before the final battle. Prajao Thak also mention the village in his journal. There were 8 battle total. Most of the main characters and the monk were real. Jai and Sabai are the only one that were made up to bring colors to the love story however in almost every big fighting villages there were spies. All who stayed to fight the final battle were defeated and executed, they said there were no pows. The battle went on for about half a year and it was believed that if The capital had given them the cannons as requested, they may had continued to hold off the Burmese. The location of the village was almost surrounded by one of the fiercest river and it worked as a front defense. However the capitol wouldn't give them the cannons because they thought the village was just made up of farmers who was probably fighting mediocre armies of Burma and when they get defeated, the Burmese would use the cannons on them.

Banrajun is my favorite history of Thailand and i was over joy when I heard they were remaking it.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Waited so long and yet sadly no one chose to sub this lakorn =( guess I'll never know how great it is, though you fans seem to adore it. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thank you for sharing more of the history! It always amazes me when they are able to spin history into a lakorn. And this one has been phenomenal.

I saw the clip of Juang and Sang reuniting too! It's so sad! I mean, full of relief but it's sad how much power the Burmese had against them, and we're able to defeat them.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
^^ Yes, Prang is like my girl crush right now - like, how can a gal be so perfect?! Thanks jjinxx for the spoilers! I told myself not to read it & then I ended up reading it :( huhuh, so sad - I'm not ready to see it. Poor Juang! Those bad guys better not hurt Sang - Don't hurt Sang! I'm also curious to see how Sang is going to return to Juang! I'm guessing they will rescue him as a team! Thanks Kat for the english subs, we all appreciate it very very much. I love Bang Rajun, <3 

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
star0027 said:
:coverlaf: :kiss:@phoenix81, 
    Omg I saw it, The acting was very cute. I like best Krap and Fueng. Their too cute. I hope someone English sub
this part. I want to know what they was talking about.

There going to be war, but Feng is going to be pregnant, how can she manage to fight with the enemies?
But I only wish Fueng was pregnant by Krap. Lol.. :heart:  :coverlaf:
:slapandkissse3:I need a lakorn of Phet and Prang :slapandkissse3:
Yeah...I wish someone could sub the vid too coz I am also dying to know what they were talking about.

This is the first time I am watching a foreign drama without any subtitles and still get very excited over it. Bang Rajun...you are the first. I am so glad that I decided to give it  a try even without the sub!! I am now so in love with this lakorn!!  I will definitely re-watch this lakorn if there is a sub in the future!! Loving all the couples and having heartache whenever I think about what would happen in the battlefield. After looking at all those pix of Thap and Fang, I am loving this couple so much. Hope there will be more scenes and MV of these two ;)

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
@arayaa, I loveeeeeeee your gif signature very much.... so lovely and cute!!!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
After reading the recap from popv.wordpress.com (idk the website owner's name but she's awesome), I'm starting to be more sincere towards Jai. The things he says are reasonable and if I'm in his shoes, I'd perhaps react the same way.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
@phoenix81 thank you!! lol I was re-watching the episodes and gosh, I'm really falling hard for Thap & Fang at this point!! And it doesn't help when I check Instagram and Toey & Wawwa are posting such cute photos and clips of each other!! ;3; Aren't they just adorable together?! haha The way Toey smiles has got me melting and grinning like a stupid fool >3<

I took the clip Wawwa uploaded and made a gif of it. I may make more gifs from scenes from the show when I have time ^^

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
arayaa said:
@phoenix81 thank you!! lol I was re-watching the episodes and gosh, I'm really falling hard for Thap & Fang at this point!! And it doesn't help when I check Instagram and Toey & Wawwa are posting such cute photos and clips of each other!! ;3; Aren't they just adorable together?! haha The way Toey smiles has got me melting and grinning like a stupid fool >3<

I took the clip Wawwa uploaded and made a gif of it. I may make more gifs from scenes from the show when I have time ^^
I am falling for Thap and Fang too!! I supposed since fate has made Feung the wife of Khap, it's about time Thap should move on and find his own happiness. I still feel sorry for both Thap and Feung and how circumstances separated them but fate is fate. There is no use holding grudges against anyone. Loving Thap and Fang and I am fangirling whenever I watch clips and scenes of them together!!! 

You mentioned you got the gif from the show that they both attended. Do you have the vid?? Would really love to see both of them off screen, heheh!!!

phoenix81

sarNie Juvenile
I just realized that all the guys in this lakorn really have nice physique! And they are tall too!! Juan looked so tiny besides Sang. And when Thap brushed his hand against Fang's face, his hand looked huge!! I was so engrossed with the story that I overlooked this part! They must have work so hard to get so fit.... 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Episode 14 Preview / Source

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm5vvrKDCn4[/media]

phoenix81 said:
I am falling for Thap and Fang too!! I supposed since fate has made Feung the wife of Khap, it's about time Thap should move on and find his own happiness. I still feel sorry for both Thap and Feung and how circumstances separated them but fate is fate. There is no use holding grudges against anyone. Loving Thap and Fang and I am fangirling whenever I watch clips and scenes of them together!!! 

You mentioned you got the gif from the show that they both attended. Do you have the vid?? Would really love to see both of them off screen, heheh!!!

Yes, Thap & Feung T_T But I'm so glad that although at first, unwillingly, Feung has open up and has come to love Khap. He really truly love, adore and treasure her and to find a man like that is really hard. You know at first I was really skeptical about Thap & Fang, but gosh, their scenes together are just too cute! I love how genuinely happy Thap is when he is with Fang and even though she may still be immature, I feel like Thap brings out the best in her and she, the same with him and it just makes me feel all giddy inside ahaha

Oops, sorry, what I meant by show was that I meant scenes from the lakorn! >< If I have some time, I was thinking about going through and making gifs of some of my favorite scenes - although it has been such a long time since I've actually made any..^^; But my signature was from Wawwa's Instagram. I usually check hers, Toey's and maich3iam throughout the day