[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Saung = bad boy look

Phett = handsome adorable look

Toey = charming with his eyes and smiles (gosh, he reminds me of Ken T. when he was smiling in that one episode with Fang when she was falling asleep and he was putting the horse to sleep). he mentioned in an interview after Khunchai Rachanon that Ken T was his idol. 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
CH3 ratings for Feb. 9-15.

Bang Rajun (Mon-Tue)
Epi.  10  -   5.3
Epi.  11  -   6.3

Abb Ruk Online (Wed-Thu)
Epi.   11 -   5.3
Epi.   12 -   5.1

Keaw Ta Wan Jai (Fri-Sun)
Ep1.   1  -  4.0
Ep2.   2 -  4.5
Ep3.   3 -  4.4

star0027

sarNie Egg
:thumbsup:Please can anyone English sub all the event's or show that Bang Rajun went. I really want to know what they talking about espically about Phet and Prang. Like (star stage, 3Zapp and one of the show that show their acting, Idk what that show call.) :thanks:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
star0027 said:
I post an comment in Kai_aukavut instagram of Prang and Phet being pair up.

Kai_aukavut comment: We'd consider matching them but all up to channel 3 decides krub.
Thanks for watching and liking them.

So one question? What can we do to make ch3 see it?
Ohhh my. I'll be taggin Somrak & ch3 more often now then ahhhhh

I'm surprised BR didn't reach double digits yet.

katboutt1123

sarNie Egg
http://youtu.be/3-sWCcSKmWM

Good day, I want to share my Khap and Fueng sub clip. When Khap thought she was pregnant omg it was soo adorable. Phet and prang need a lakorn where she's having a baby☺☺

moon_luv

sarNie Egg
I just finished ep 10 and I love this drama even though I don't understand most of it. I knew I should've never shipped thap+fueng. I wanted them to be together, watching there sad scenes was so hard. Now I'm trying hard to shift ships to khap+feung. My fav couple right now is saang+juan. They are so cute together, not to mention how handsome saang is, hes my fav character in the lakorn.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Sang is indeed very handsome! sadly, I don't think we'll get to see him smile very much from here on. He's so cute when he smiles hehehe. That scene in ep1 when he smirked at Juang in the market, made me swoon!

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
It's so hard to ship fueng and khap because fueng's heart was so dedicated to thap at the beginning. Khap & fueng thap & fang they are cute but Whooo Sang & Juang totally stole my heart! It's like you just want more! Panjan (sang) is looking really good! Tall, dark, his eyes are fierce, and his smile gets me all the time! Woo! he is hot!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ AHAHA i totally agree with you. Sang and Juan are my favourite couple. Punjan is just so hot, he is so funny when he dance and OMG his smile. :woot2:

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
^^^right! Like when he said to Juang "I will make you love me, you will be mine willingly." Oh yes! Definitely made me love him too! I fell for him too!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ That scene was so cute, it showed how much he cared about her and he didn't take advantage of her.. Aww... Juan is so lucky but im going cry like a baby when he get captured and being tortured. :lmao:

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@kim123 you wont be alone on that boat. We're all gona cry so much that we create another ocean. Gahh perhaps push thailand closer to us unless you're on that side of the world then this idea of mine just sucks.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ Im kinda close to Thailand but i still want it to be closer, i want to see them in real life. One of my goal is to go Thailand and hope to see them especially see Punjan and Phet. HEHEHE

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Ayo i live in the U.S. so i guess that means my idea will make things more difficult for you. Lol i will attack them if i ever see them but i know myself, I'd shy away or keep second guessing myself about whether it's a dream to meet them or reality.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Awww.. I knew you would lived in the U.S., i live in Australia. so the idea is difficult for me. AHAHAHA, that will be me too, i would attack them but i amusually shy and dont have the guts to talk to them first.

sarN

sarNie Granny
I do like Khap&Fueng , they are beautiful together but i just can't get over Fueng&Thap , it was too sudden how their love just torn away like that , bad Khap ...bad Khap hahaha , now sang&juana la la la they are cool!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Right?!! Like should i use my broken thai or just straight up English? But I'd stutter a lot and lose face :( the life of being an international fan who does not speak a celeb's language.