[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Mannie said:
Is Jai really trustworthy? Feel so sorry for Sabai!! I'm watching here and there, but love it so far

Jai isn't trustworthy, he is an enemy sending or recieving things by pigeon or of type of bird and i feel sorry for Sabai too.

I don't what wrong with me, i got teary seeing Thap and Feung talk but i smile so hard when Khap and Feung hug. arg... but Feung match both men.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=11.5pt]Now Thap can freely express his feelings to Fang without feeling guilty. Thap looked guilty when Feung asked him if he had a heart to love someone else. It is as if he didn't want Feung to find out that he has fallen for someone other than her because their love was beautiful. Feung is not just looking out for her sister but also making sure that P'Thap is happy too and be confident that Thap is "jing jang" with Fang cause she knows deep down inside that he has fallen for her sister. I love how Thap was honest all the way and didn't hide anything from Feung. Considering Thap & Feung's history, they can speak bluntly with each other about someone else even though it is hard for them. Now that Feung entrusted Thap to take care of her sister, Thap will def put a stop to her worries because he is a man of his words. He is the man who will help Fang become a woman in terms of maturing. Feung and Thap's conversation helped put a closure to their once so perfect love-story and a closure to those hearts who had fallen for them because now I am at ease. <3 We can also finally put an end to the scenes where Thap felt uneasy and hurt when he saw&watched Feung with Khap and vice versa. Thap and Feung can finally let each other go and love the one they are destined to end up with. Although, Thap and Feung were first loves, unfortunately they didn't end up becoming each other's true love. *dabs eyes Lagon ka #TUBFUANG No matter what, these two will always have a soft spot in my heart & I will always love them. *oh goodnes T_____________T [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Ep.12 goes to Sabai <3 This woman will deal with the worst case of heartbreaks ever. By the time she realized that all along what P'Dokrak have been warning her about, it's already too late. Kao tai pai laaeo. Even though P'Jai bpen sai seuk, the woman he fell in love with had wavered his heart. Now that I am watching more scenes of Sabai & Jai, Jai does love Sabai...but he's in a difficult position so I kinda understand where he's coming from....well I will never want to be in his shoes to begin with </3 To kill his brother or not you know? So he'd rather cut the relationship between him and P'Jerd because he knows what type of person P'Jerd is. P'Jerd has to succeed in everything he aims for and he sure did murdered P'Dokrak. Sighs....well everything is coming along now that Sabai knows who Jai is and Thap/Fang are the other two people who knows about his true identity. Let's wait and see how everything plays out because you know P'Sang is waiting for the first kill ><"  P'Sang is the first to say something and will be the last person who would want to kill P'Jai with his own hands. P'Sang looked extra macho in this episode showing his aggressive side again kekekeke Ouiiii SO HOT. lol [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Thap & Fang urieeeeee <3 I am loving their growth....Thap is becoming even more sweeter to Fang and she looks all confuzzled hehe Like "Is this real?" Fang is such a lucky gal and in the next episode, she's becoming a woman <3 I see a great transition from Fang. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]I AM SANG/JUAN DEPRIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID WE GO ONE EP WITHOUT THEM??? Nuuuuuuuuuuuu....wE BETTER GET SCENES OF THEM TOMS[/SIZE]

My Khap and Feung are finally on good terms. Khap can hug Feung now without her having to look all uncomfortable about it and this time, he doesn’t have to ask her too. He’s so adorable peeking in their home to see that his wife is sowing his shirt for him. He doesn’t dare ask her to help fix his shirt because he doesn’t know how long she’s going to [IDK THAT WORD] She responded that she’s willing to do it. Ahhhhhhhhh oh sweetness <3 His nose pressed against the side of her head and his lips barely touching her cheek was toooooooo freakinggg cuteeee….&& sexy hahahah They make me shy haha Khap stayed alone in their home for some time now  and seeing them together in their house completes the perfect image of what Khap has been longing for.

BANG RAJUN SAMAKKEE <3

Kim123

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
[SIZE=11.5pt]Now Thap can freely express his feelings to Fang without feeling guilty. Thap looked guilty when Feung asked him if he had a heart to love someone else. It is as if he didn't want Feung to find out that he has fallen for someone other than her because their love was beautiful. Feung is not just looking out for her sister but also making sure that P'Thap is happy too and be confident that Thap is "jing jang" with Fang cause she knows deep down inside that he has fallen for her sister. I love how Thap was honest all the way and didn't hide anything from Feung. Considering Thap & Feung's history, they can speak bluntly with each other about someone else even though it is hard for them. Now that Feung entrusted Thap to take care of her sister, Thap will def put a stop to her worries because he is a man of his words. He is the man who will help Fang become a woman in terms of maturing. Feung and Thap's conversation helped put a closure to their once so perfect love-story and a closure to those hearts who had fallen for them because now I am at ease. <3 We can also finally put an end to the scenes where Thap felt uneasy and hurt when he saw&watched Feung with Khap and vice versa. Thap and Feung can finally let each other go and love the one they are destined to end up with. Although, Thap and Feung were first loves, unfortunately they didn't end up being each other's true love. *dabs eyes Lagon ka #TUBFUANG No matter what, these two will always have a soft spot in my heart & I will always love them. *oh goodnes T_____________T [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Ep.12 goes to Sabai <3 This woman will deal with the worst case of heartbreaks ever. By the time she realized that all along what P'Dokrak have been warning her about, it's already too late. Kao tai pai laaeo. Even though P'Jai bpen sai seuk, the woman he fell in love with had wavered his heart. Now that I am watching more scenes of Sabai & Jai, Jai does love Sabai...but he's in a difficult position so I kinda understand where he's coming from....well I will never want to be in his shoes to begin with </3 To kill his brother or not you know? So he'd rather cut the relationship between him and P'Jerd because he knows what type of person P'Jerd is. P'Jerd has to succeed in everything he aims for and he sure did murdered P'Dokrak. Sighs....well now everything is coming along now that Sabai knows who Jai is and Thap/Fang are the other two people who knows about his true identity. Let's wait and see how everything plays out because you know P'Sang is waiting for the first kill ><"  P'Sang is the first to say something and will be the last person who would want to kill P'Jai with his own hands. P'Sang looked extra macho in this episode showing his aggressive side again kekekeke Ouiiii SO HOT. lol [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Thap & Fang urieeeeee <3 I am loving their growth....Thap is becoming even more sweeter to Fang and she looks all confuzzled hehe Like "Is this real?" Fang is such a lucky gal and in the next episode, she's becoming a woman <3 I see a great transition from Fang. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]I AM SANG/JUAN DEPRIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW DID WE GO ONE EP WITHOUT THEM??? Nuuuuuuuuuuuu....wE BETTER GET SCENES OF THEM TOMS[/SIZE]

My Khap and Feung are finally on good terms. Khap can hug Feung now without her having to look all uncomfortable about it and this time, he doesn’t have to ask her too. He’s so adorable peeking in their home to see that his wife is sowing his shirt for him. He doesn’t dare ask her to help fix his shirt because he doesn’t know how long she’s going to [IDK THAT WORD] She responded that she’s willing to do it. Ahhhhhhhhh oh sweetness <3 His nose pressed against the side of her head and his lips barely touching her cheek was toooooooo freakinggg cuteeee….&& sexy hahahah They make me shy haha A home without your significant other isn't a home so seeing them together in their house completes a perfect image of what Khap has been longing for.

BANG RAJUN SAMAKKEE <3

LOLs, i agree with you all the way. 
I waiting for Juan and Sang scene to be on but there was none, i was so upset but hopefully we get alot of scene of them in the next episode.

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
P'Sang's aggressiveness is what we perverts desire. Lmao. I'm gona watch the ep in a bit but idk....if there's no Sang and Juang then my itch wont be scratched. I guess ill go back to watch my cut scenes of them. Will review later.

@smilez you're lucky you got your dose of prahet!

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Seriously we got a sweet scene from each couple, but SANG and JUANG! Waited all week to see them and what? No scenes of them so disappointed.

Love this lakorn though!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
LOL at the frustration of Sang-Juang deprivation! US fans are forever suffering whether we watch or don't watch BR.

@smilez, "P'Sang is waiting for the first kill" is sooo right muahaha!
Glad that he is using his aggressiveness for justice now.

Khap said to Feung that he didn't dare ask her to mend his shirt cuz he wasn't sure how much mercy/kindness she would have for him. But now she is willing to love him whole heartedly!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Mehh, why didn’t they give our Suang a scene together? Sang was sweating the entire time, gee Juang could’ve taken him home to calm him down and give his body a wipe down. One thing I do like is, Juang does seem to stand by Sang ex/ she doesn’t seem to trust Jai and was kinda snotty towards him.

Sorry I know a lot of you hate him right now but P’Art cried so beautifully!! i feel his pain. right now he's stuck between two groups of people. Stabbing the people of Bang Rajun is like stabbing me. I swear I became a Bang Rajun resident. It’s like he knows he’ll suffer from the effects of the drink but he still drinks it to prove his love? And by the end of this ep, he chooses Bang Rajun well to be more precise, it’s Sabai he chooses BUT the teaser for ep 13 shows him sending messages again? Im frustrated with this guy. :wackonut:

It was creepy how the girls just went and sat by Dolrak’s grave :eyetwitch:
[SIZE=11pt]Oiii hot guys in training mode. I cant believe p’sang got his ass whoop by Jai. [/SIZE]

why is it that P'Sang will leave Juang :teary: (and me)? Sang just isnt that type of guy to leave her (and me) alone in Bang Rajun. Did he forget his promise to P'Thap? ughh Show ja, you're killing me with all of these guessing games!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^555+ OHO, you're too funny! I was thinking the same--they could have had a scene where Juang talks to him to calm himdown and not be rash.
But Sang definitely won't forget his promise to take care of Juang. If he had to leave his mia rak who he is so possessive of, it must be because it's for the protection of his love, and because Juang has helped him mature and know how to think for the better, hahaha! No matter how painful it will be to see them separated, I will stand proudly and wait for p'Sang to return!

sarN

sarNie Granny
it rain all morning til now , the shop was slow, therefore I have the time to sit and watch this lakorn for hours on . I'm at eps 8. I love all the couple but I love sang & juana the most !!!! They are feisty & funny . The men are like macho mexican wrestler but I like them tall dark & handsome ! About the rscene , somehow I sense it the moment it rain and she took shelter in a an abandoned shack/hut , tsk tsk , how come Khap was in pain/weak when she grab his injury arm but yet he was capable to force other deed & he dress properly in the aftermath hahaha it only happen in lakorn . The emotional bwt each couple is beautifully done and about time there a lakorn where guys cry for a change , work them eye men ! OY , the skin ship when there plenty of skin to see , now that hot lol.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks jjinxx for the translation <3

I have a problem ladies. I am emotional attached to Bang Rajun 555 I swear I be sobbing in every scene 555 even the sweet ones. Just rewatched the scene of Thap&Fang where he told her he wants to make a promise to her T_T

Btw. I wonder if Juang got turned on my her hubby when he was going to beat up Jai kekeke cause damn he was hot 5555 & did anyone notice that both Thap & Feung let out a deep breath at the end. <3 They can move on now. I love how that scene was portrayed by them!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
^agree
i watch this lakorn and is on the forum more than my other anticipated lakorn. Funny how the others are subbed yet im willing to BR without subs and go crazy over it.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Toey can generate chemistry with everyone he pairs with. His smile and gazes are so dreamy! I can actually feel his love for Fang. I think he's my next favorite newbie from Ch.3. Finally, they're doing something right by promoting someone who has potential and not just looks. Never thought I'd like him this much. I only was interested in him because he looks like Porshe. Now I have two Porshes and Toeys. Lol. Now only if they can promote Phet too. Bring back the pure Thai actors. We need tall, dark, and handsome men in our lives.

sarN

sarNie Granny
O'man do I have a marathon or what it like 3am now and just got done w/ eps 10 . My favorite couple sang&juana scene near the end got me rounding to the floor , after they did the deed from the previous night , Juana was sore/hurt when she walk out the house HAHA rough night , it so funny how she ask why is it different from the last time HAHA sang said he love to much he want to kiss and hug HAHA , she threatens to goes to her mom if he doesnt tell the truth and that sure make him spit it out.She finally know what happen , he never did anything he claim , my man , he might been a jerk but he sure make up big time ! I love how sang always look annoyed when he in a scene w / the rest of the soldier/ppl.

clee95

sarNie Egg
Mahalo said:
Toey can generate chemistry with everyone he pairs with. His smile and gazes are so dreamy! I can actually feel his love for Fang. I think he's my next favorite newbie from Ch.3. Finally, they're doing something right by promoting someone who has potential and not just looks. Never thought I'd like him this much. I only was interested in him because he looks like Porshe. Now I have two Porshes and Toeys. Lol. Now only if they can promote Phet too. Bring back the pure Thai actors. We need tall, dark, and handsome men in our lives.
Totally agree. I want Toey to be in a lakorn like Sawan Biang. It would be great seeing him play a mean role toward the nang'ek....

Mindy

sarNie Hatchling
Went back and watch ep 12 I am torn with Sabai and jai. It's too sad! Too depressing! Crazy what love can do.

Hopefully we will get to see Sang and Juang soon. Might just make me feel better

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so sad btw sabai and jai!!! 

Puri still look good even though that mustache suppose to make him look older? doesnt seem to age with it at all. he looks very mature and nice. 

for you all that are watching it live, please give us updates and spoilers.