[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I hope they don't prolong Sang's time apart from Juang. Just him leaving in the first place is painful. Ladies, i need a macho man's shoulder to cry on...someone like Punjankawin. :,(
@jjinxx continue to write your fanfiction!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMG you ladies got me rolling Haahahahha T______T Lmaooo Khap is mine !! HHAA but I want the other two too and since P'Jai is their enemy, mai ow kao dee kwa hehe

EEEEKS comeee on I can't wait for some KP/SJ/TF time.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I just went through a roller coaster ride, I don't know if I"m ready for this one. *SNIFF, SNIFF*

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I shouldn't watch Ep1-5 because Ima have Thap/Feung withdrawals. Omgg omgg. I just can't T_T

Anyways...Ahhhhhh what to do what to do. We all can't wait to watch ep12 but then again, we're all going to go through that storm xounerthanlater was talking about omggg

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Someone mentioned that 1 or 2 of them may be left alive in the end... I kinda sorta hope not. Because you see, if some of them dies and the others live it would be a much sadder outcome. What if Thap lived without Fang (vice versa) or Khap lived without Feung (vice versa) or that Juang lived withough Sung (vice versa)... and if Jai lives without Sabai (vice versa)... It would be so much more painful. I can't imagine any of them without their significant other. If all of them dies, at least no one is left behind as a widow.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@kim;
I saw pics on IG but I haven't yet so thank you very much for sharing the video.

Ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! I honestly would rather die T______________________T OMGGGG T_____________________T 
In some pics, Khap & Juang looked like they survived while their loved ones died in their arms T_________________T && there are also pictures of Thap and Fang all bloody 
on the ground and Fang was trying to reach for Thap </3 

Bang Rajun, why you gotta do this to me </3

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
^ a few pages back someone posted a pic of Juang with arrows in her chest.
It would be so devastating to survive without your S.O.... especially after all they've been through together. =/

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
ohh thats why Jai was tied up in the mv. wow this will hurt Sabai mak! So even after the things he goes through in Bang Rajun with the hotties, he's still gona go back to let Sabai slash him in the end? Its confusing.

@x0unerthanlater its alright each guy has more than one clone. perhaps one for each of us perverts for each time period. Hehe lucky us ehh?!!

Does anyone know how many eps there are?

Stop talking about death!! We need to focus on the sweet memories. When its time for the bad news, we shall all cry together and share our pain. Dont distribute them yet. to think of it we might suffer from some form of ptsd and have to enter rehab.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
khmaichick559 said:
Idk if its just me but everytime i listen to bang rajan ost mv i wanna cry...it strange but im clueless....im khmer nd when i listen to these historical music my tears wanna fall...im so weird....

AHAHAHA. It's not just you, i'm khmer too and i downloaded the song but it is even sadder when i watch the mv.

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I love the video of the afterlife of Khap and Feung. I want Bangrajun to continue where there is an afterlife for each couple. It would be interesting how they first meet and get together. That would make this lakorn better even though this lakorn is already my number lakorn!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ohhh yes you're right T_T OMGG I don't want to think about it..........*my nose is running laps

It'll be awesome if K'Nong decides to cast the main couples in a modern day Lakorn (; she's doing a great job sharing the couples on-screen time so I'm confident she's able to produce a lakorn for us with all of em in there

Yes I am obsessed with them. I even made them an ig 555 KH has been remade but one can only have wishful thinking lmao