[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
Just watched episode 11!!!!! the most exciting part that got my heart racing was when Khap was going to leave to fight but Feung was shouting Khap's name & she fainted right in front of him & he quickly went to her rescue!!! Ahhhh! A really great episode between all 3 couples but just feeling sad for sabai & jai! Fang & Khap's love is very cutesy, however I don't like how sometimes Fang acts like a little kid & it annoys me. Lol. Sang & Juan are hilarious & "hot" as always... Sang is really growing on me... Every time I see him, gahhhhh so darn sexy & handsome... And manly. I think it's his character in the lakorn that is making me fall in love with him.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Episode 10 goes to Sung & Juang. They were so adorable I had to hide a few blushes. Especially when Juang gave in to Sung's affections and she kissed his forehead saying, "my joy". I wanted to hide from the sweetness! Their bickering is lively and makes up for all the stress in the lakorn. I am glad they have settled their misunderstanding and is "lovey dovey" towards each other. You can tell Juang has fallen in love with Sung now. She cares so much about him. And we all know that Sung is head over heals, scared of his mia rak. 555

Episode 11 has got to go to Fang & Thap. I knew I would like their couple even though everyone was cheering for Thap & Feung. I was one of those people who didn't witness T&F so I wasn't invested in their love. I saw the moment Fang & Thap's feelings started blooming. And BLOOMING it did. Thap's gaze is so... sugary. I just want to melt!!! He's just so gentle and handsome. Toey is a great actor. I didn't think he was p'ek material at first, but boy is he impressive. I bet his hugs are warm too. 555 Fang is so lucky. She's got the "bestest man" ever.

Khap & Feung... I felt so much sadness for Khap but at the same time they finally found their own beat. Feung finally understands what it means to be a wife. Omg, and Phet is superb in his emotional scenes. This boy can conjure up a tear at just the right moment. I love how he always has one tear sliding down his face each time he talks to his wife. Feung is so lucky to have found 2 men who love her dearly in one lifetime. Especially Khap who's willing to do anything for her. Even if it means living alone. As long as she was happy.

Ep. 10&11 showed the men growing. They were making points with their women, it was sweet. The only complaint I have right now is Jai & Sabai's couple. I thought I would love them but I actually dislike them the most. Jai should just choose between 1 or the other. Either betray his country and protect his woman or work for his country and betray his woman. I can't stand this on the fence spying stuff. Their relationship can't progress. All it is, is just words at this moment. He can't prove anything to Sabai because of his loyalty to his country. Their love is as good as dead already. No matter what he chooses, they won't ever be happy. A relationship that's built on lies doesn't last very long. If it does, it'll most likely be filled with hate in the end.

p.s. I love the camaraderie portrayed by all the men. Especially Thap's group. It lightens the mood. Also, don't you just love that the men's hair is ALWAYS on point even in the middle of a war? Their hair is always perfectly in place. 5555

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
huajaikaungtur said:
^ Love your review. So detailed and insightful :)

Thank you Marina.  ;)

I am still feeling shy from some of the scenes this week.  :blush:
The part where Juang came out of he house and wobbled!! 5555 oh dear, Sung is a fierce lover.  :lmao3:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
I actually quite like Thap and Fang. Their love is something I can relate with. Slowly realizing your feelings for the tomboy who you saw growing up. Makes my heart melt. Loving Toey is handsome and shows great acting skills. I'm pretty sure he'll shine in the entertainment industry. 

Kim123

sarNie Adult
awww... Khap was so happy hearing Feung was pregnant but she isn't. i was hoping for Feung to be pregnant. Im so happy that Feung is finally sleeps under the same roof with Khap. His smile lighten up my day!
This is going to be sad when Sapai find out Jai is an enemy.

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Kim123 said:
awww... Khap was so happy hearing Feung was pregnant but she isn't. i was hoping for Feung to be pregnant. Im so happy that Feung is finally sleeps under the same roof with Khap. His smile lighten up my day!
This is going to be sad when Sapai find out Jai is an enemy.
 Waaahh? She isn't? What's wrong with her then? Do you know?

crannberry

sarNie Egg
gloria said:
I actually quite like Thap and Fang. Their love is something I can relate with. Slowly realizing your feelings for the tomboy who you saw growing up. Makes my heart melt. Loving Toey is handsome and shows great acting skills. I'm pretty sure he'll shine in the entertainment industry. 
Totally agree with you on everything you said.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm disappointed that she's not pregnant. Ahhhh I'm going a lil'nuts having to wait to watch ep11 T_____T No more spoilers for me hehe

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I wasn't interested in Toey at first but he is performing superbly and he's very handsome! Nice to see a fresh face p'ek with promising acting skills! Hope to see him in another lakorn soon! I really like this whole cast.

Sang has loved Juang since they were children hehehe so his dream has finally been fulfilled now that Juang is his mia rak!

Kim123

sarNie Adult
gloria said:
 Waaahh? She isn't? What's wrong with her then? Do you know?
Yeah, i was so disappointed she isn't pregnant, im not sure if im right but i think the doctor said she tired and working too hard so she become dizzy and faints. Someone correct me if im wrong because i don't fully understand thai.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I was one of the minorities who liked Toey hehe Toey impressed me when I first watched him onscreen as Joi. His acting was even better than Bomb in KCR so I was instantly attracted to him and his smile. I knew he had potential to become a praek and glad others did too and look at him now, he's a rising star <3

I'll brb. Gaha

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Considering this is a boran or historical lakorn and not having famous or popular actors/actresses, Bang Rajun is doing exceptionally well.   It's ratings are better than Ab Ruk Online with four popular actors/actresses (Anne, Peter, Mark, and Kim) and ARO is a romantic comedy which is always a hit with Thai viewers.  

gloria said:
Do you guys know the ratings on this lakorn? I wonder if it's popular. It really is a great lakorn. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Havent watch ep 11 yet but im pretty sure Feung is pregnant. How else do you eat sour fruits as if they're sweet candies? unless your taste buds are twisted.
^it sure is more popular than ARO. All the guys are nearly naked the entire time. I think there was only one scene from ARO where P and M even showed their chest which had NOTHING on the casts of BR. OGs watch it for the storyline, young ladies watch it for the guys, fans watch it for their star, romanticists like myself watch it for the love story. Which category do you guys fall in?