[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I wanted to mention that I was staring at Toey's body when he was yelling at Fang. She was also getting conscious of his body when he got closer.... ooo the sizzzzzzle!! I think I felt some chemistry... between me and Thap, 5555 Wawwa's antics was making my ears bleed. Ouch! Don't know how Thap is going to fall for her, as everyone has said.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Forgot to mention...everytime Thap talks with his horse - I get all emotional. I can't see Thap + Fang.... I guess I'll just have to wait and see. But srsly, I do hate it when Wawaa cries >.< Prang, go teach Wawaa how to cry beautifully pleaseeeeeeee??? Oh wait..I forgot that Prang's crying became too real that she got kind of annoying during the emotional talk in ep. 7...damn it...BUT..other than that, TEACH WAWAA HOW TO CRY LIKE YOU IN YOUR OTHER SCENES  :thumbsup:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel that Toey and Wawwa's relationship was really rushed! They barely spent any time together. How in the world did he become over-possessive of her? I'm confuzzled. That hug from the back was more suitable for hugging Feung. Maybe he pretended to hug Feung. You know, role playing by himself acting as if he's telling Feung to not leave him for Khap. Fang is definitely rebound. I hate how she still showed jealousy over Thap after apologizing to her sister for making her misunderstand. Have you no shame young lady? It's so inappropriate for them to hook up after Feung and Khap just got married. Slap in the face for Feung. He sure got over her quickly with her own sister.  

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Not sure if you ladies stalk the cast on IG...but if you ladies do, you ladies probably already saw Prang & Toey's photoshoot pictures. Love Prahet but these 2 look good together too <3 <3 Just wanted to share Toey & Prang's photoshoot pictures for We Magazine!! I Swear, Prang is so pretty! 

CR: toey_pongsakornclub, ladiiprang, Lhingnoii IG

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Prang she's such a true beauty, i hope Ch3 sees her potential and pass a nang'ek role to her 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So I'm rewatching Art and Noon's scene and just want to recap or add my favorite SaJai scenes. HEHE. 

EP1​
 ​
 ​
"Who is this man?"​
Noon is a great actress. Her facial expression and body language says it all. Art of course is hot! HEHE. Those muscles. MM...MM.
 ​
"Are you okay?"​
This was their first official meeting. The music cued at just the right moment. Why didn't I notice this scene before. SMH.
 ​
 ​
To be continued... ​

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Prang is def a true beauty <3 Sooo uhmmm...are we going to get a WE MAG from PRAHET OR NAH? hahha Like Bang Rajun teased us with Thap & Feung's love and now I'm obsessed with Khap&Feung so we better get to see PRAHET in a fashion MAG SOON 5555

It Hurts, But I Love <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejqGra0D6GM

Kim123

sarNie Adult
^ I agree with you, I'll rather have Thap to a loner too then be with Fang. I feel like it just wrong falling for his ex sister.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
Lmao. I know!! They better have a Phet + Prang photoshoot soon! Lol. I think we all are selfish and we want Thap to be a loner instead of being with Fang...LOLOL. Love your video Maikau!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Toey is looking so good in all those photos! I was unsure if he would be p'ek material but I'm convinced. He's doing well in here and he's so cute! Hehehe.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I may be the odd ball here but let me just say, it isn't odd at all that Thap is falling for Fang or will fall for her because there's a thai quote that goes:
"Rak tae pae krai sheat" - basically translated as, "True love is defeated by nearness" which means, even though Thap & Feung were in love, there was a long separation where a lot of things changed. And then, he and Fang had unfinished awkwardness and they got close at times. He must not have noticed that he and Fang had lots of bickering moments where they had chemistry. Is it so wrong that Thap should fall for another female (sister or not) when he's hurt and lonely in a time of war? The man doesn't have 2 years to get over a lost love, 55555 ... What about Feung? We saw her change in behavior towards Khap before the "r-scene". We saw how she cared for Khap. Is she not at fault for the fact that her heart had wavered too?

It all may look very wrong to some of us that Thap should fall for his ex's gf, but it actually happens more often than you think. Especially during those times. If anything, a man in those times would have taken both sisters as his wives.

The back-hug scene that everyone is talking about... I think Thap didn't realize he was feeling jealous towards Fang. To him he was just being his normal protective self. But Fang starts running away from him and telling him not to follow and all that, what does a man do? He chases! That's a man's natural instinct. He feels the resistance in Fang and how she was trying to avoid him. When he was able to grab her the first time and they had a "gaze moment" something must have clicked for Thap because now he feels like he needs to find out what it was. The second "gaze moment" was deliberate because Thap wants to see if the spark was actually there... and that's when he confirms it with a back hug.

Their scene may have been executed awkwardly, but that was my interpretation of it.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I agree with you Xouner. i dont think it's wrong either. it does happen i'm sure. he too is lonely and there's no other girls for him to fall for? hehe. hopefully, we'll see some development btw them too. i'm sure fang will mature and grow out of that childish stage? 

i remember Thap staring at her when she was dancing at the wedding; she saw him doing so and got really shy so she went to sit down. we all know that Fang love Thap. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol that scene Thap was staring at Fang at the wedding threw me off. Not because I think it's impossible for him to love her but it seemed out of nowhere. I think either
1. He did not use the right facial expression in gazing at her like she's a little sister who is amusing him
2. Or he looked at her very lovingly without realizing it himself. But then again he was kind of drunk 55

He's grown up with Fang so as much as they bicker they also have a lot of affection for each other. If they aren't too sudden in developing this relationship, I also think it makes sense that they'd become a couple. As a person not from that time period I think it's a pretty awkward but you know true love overcomes all awkwardness. Lol.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
right, maybe it was too all of a sudden but i'm anticipating their couple hehe. 

oh the stare ab part was too hot. she kept looking and seems like she didnt know what do do when he got closer and closer lol. 

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I shall have to wait and see first...then I might grow to like Thap + Fang - I feel like I most likely will bcuz Toey is really growing on me. I'm just still on my Thap + Fueng mode - slowly getting over it bcuz PRAHET is lovely Well said Xouner!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I might be the only one... but I don't mind Thap and Fang ending up together. I find them pretty cute even though I also liked Thap and Feung. Wawwa's acting might be a bit annoying at some times but I can tolerate her.
Although I do find it weird how Feung and Thap were really in love and now, Thap's gonna fall for Fang who is Feung's sister ... that's just awkward, haha.
But I am excited for all the Thap and Fang scenes :)

And of course, I'm excited for all scenes of the couples. This cast is just too great, couldn't have asked for a better cast :)

And shooo, they better give PRAHET  photoshoot ... an intimate/skinship one would be even better ;) Mannn, I really hope CH3 sees Prang and Phet's potential and give them a leading role in a lakorn asap! << that's probably the 10 millionth time I've said that but really, c'mon now.