[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Just finished ep. 9 and yeah, she definitely is. 

Okay first of all, Jai and Sabai.
Jai was looking more of a villain this episode. I can't believe he was trynna kill that guy (still can't remember his name). Awh man. I can't take seeing him as the enemy. T_T Sabai is gonna feel so hurt and betrayed! I just couldn't feel anything but sad for them since I already know how the ending is ending up. She's dying before him right? Or dies alone. >.> I'm so unhappy. I did feel bad for that guy. He was near death twice now. I'm honestly surprised he didn't die. Getting strangle underwater isn't the most yeah. He told Thap about it right? I'm honestly hoping so. It does seem that way since Thap is giving him death glares. *SIGH* 

Thap and Fang.
Not much to say but dang. When they were having the wedding "sing off" Thap was just staring at Fang like he really loves her. ._. BUT at the end though. I skipped that scenes sadly, lol. But I saw where he hugs her from behind. Don't know why and don't feel like going back. Fang cries like a kid, LOL. I mean, she's such a kid I guess. I wonder what she said that ticked Thap off. I mean, it was obviously about Feung. I honestly think the reason why I'm agreeing to Thap and Fang is because I don't wanna see Thap alone, lol. ): HOPEFULLY, they will make me fall inlove with them later on. :)

Thap and Feung.
AHHH, SO SAD. When Thap cried. ): But seriously... I didn't like that they were together acting like lovers again... When the scene began, I thought it was KHAP and Feung (because it was from afar) so I was like fangirling, lol. Then Thap appeared on the screen instead and I just kinda frowned. "AWH, I thought you were Khap!" The more she ignores Khap, the more I want them together, LOL. Hehe. 

Sang and Juan.
They so cute. They're like the one who brings me up the most right now. They're just too cute! That scene where Sang got drunk calling out to Juan or something made me sad. She also is ignoring him a bit huh. Phet looked worried about him. I hope Juan will give in soon! And yes. Sang needs to tell her the truth also! I hope for more scenes!! 

Khap and Feung! 
Where do I even begin? Seriously. I'm so hurt. I don't like how she keeps ignoring him. You're married to him now, you CAN'T escape girl. Why would you want to anyway. >.> But seeing Khap smile just brightens my day. <3 Feung needs to start smiling around Khap! It won't be long now... Anyway. When Khap went to find Feung but she told Sabai to lie to him she wasn't there. Ugh. I just wish I could be there instead. I would gladly jump him. xD Lol, but they are too beautiful so I'll let them be together. ^_^ But like I said, the more she ignores him, the more I want them together. BUT YAY. She's probably pregnant. I can already see Phet jumping up and down being happy he's going to be a father! He would tell Feung he will be the best husband and dad to both of them and work hard so they won't suffer. T-T tsk. Ah, love them. ALSO, you can tell Phet enjoyed that singing scene. Lol. That was Phet singing, not Khap. Haha. xD

Khap and Sang. 
LOL, they are TOOOOO adorable! Asking for permission from the moms. Khap especially, LOL. His face expression is seriously the cutest! He's a warrior but is scared of the moms, haha. Same goes for Sang! Phet and PJ seem to be very close in reality too. Love their bromance. :)

I'm bummed they didn't show some scenes for the next episode. Sigh, just gotta wait it out then. 

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Oh darn. The way Thap looked during the wedding made my heart ache. Both him and Feung are going through heartbreak and Toey and Prang show it so well! Feeling the pain! Feeling the pain!

Lol when Sang and Khap went to talk to the moms they seemed like such boys. The moms were out for their blood but they were just so eager to get married. Sang especially gets me every time with the way he has become so flustered about proposing. Every sentence was, "So you'll give Juang to me?" "So if I bring an elder, you'll give Juang to me?"
I can't believe they dared to ask to have the ladies go sleep at their places. 555
And my favorite at the beginning of the wedding, "I promise, mom, that I'll love and listen to nong Juang..."

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Ntsuab-Ci how can you pair Thap with FanG?! There are many more fishes in the sea. Let's see there are you, me, jjinxx,Mahalo, x0unerthanlater, Phatman, and all the pretty ladies on this forum to choose from >.< lol. I get what you're saying but i seriously wanted him to take a break from a relationship first because if he starts to court Fang, I'd see it as a rebound deal. Perhaps he can use that time wisely to see pass Fang's kid attitude and see the potential wife he deserves. Fang is a hothead but she needs to mature herself to take a relationship seriously. Aww @jjinxx thanks for the translations:) they act like little kids in front of their mother in laws. Lmao.

jjinxx

HAHAHA as much as I want to agree with Ohoaddict... I can't believe I'm saying this... but I'm starting to warm up to Thap and Fang just a teeny weeny bit! I don't think they should get together so fast because it WOULD seem like a rebound. I did see the potential though because of that scene when Fang confronted Thap about the rumors that Roong was spreading about Feung having two hearts. I really like that scene between them. It showed me how much they both love and respect Feung. Fang was telling Thap that her sister was being badmouthed so she came to seek the root of the rumors. She said that she knows they had a long and deep love but she can't stand anyone bad mouthing her big sister so she begged him to stop being around Feung. I think her heart is in the right place but imo friends are friends and I think Feung and Thap can still have a very nice friendship despite the people who might use that friendship to start rumors. Anyway, Thap got mad because he said that even if Fang didn't beg him he would do what needed to be done because Feung is a great woman. And he yelled at Fang for seeing him as a bad person. Even with Fang crying like a child it's consistent with her character and this scene was touching. But like I said, don't be falling in love again, Thap! I can't bear it! Heh.

Poor Sang. All he got was his Juang mia rak sticking her tongue out at him lol.

Ntsuab-Ci

OHOaddict said:
@Ntsuab-Ci how can you pair Thap with FanG?! There are many more fishes in the sea. Let's see there are you, me, jjinxx,Mahalo, x0unerthanlater, Phatman, and all the pretty ladies on this forum to choose from >.< lol. I get what you're saying but i seriously wanted him to take a break from a relationship first because if he starts to court Fang, I'd see it as a rebound deal. Perhaps he can use that time wisely to see pass Fang's kid attitude and see the potential wife he deserves. Fang is a hothead but she needs to mature herself to take a relationship seriously. Aww @jjinxx thanks for the translations:) they act like little kids in front of their mother in laws. Lmao.
I honestly have no idea how. I think i was just saying since they're gonna end up together anyway.  :shrug: But yes. I really wanna see her mature before their relationship progress further. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This thread is moving along so quick and after reading everyone's posts, I'm just like can I ditch my sister and just catch up on the episodes right now without her!?!?
Hahaha, just kidding, I wish. It's good I'm a nice sister or else I'd be caught up by now.

Thanks for your inputs on the episodes, girls! I'm excited for all these scenes!!~ Especially the PRAHET ones.
Every single time I see a new CH3 lakorn topic, I cross my fingers and hope at least Phet or Prang are the leads but nooo :( Hopefully one day! Shoo, it better be one day and soon, too!!~

Ntsuab-Ci

huajaikaungtur said:
This thread is moving along so quick and after reading everyone's posts, I'm just like can I ditch my sister and just catch up on the episodes right now without her!?!?
Hahaha, just kidding, I wish. It's good I'm a nice sister or else I'd be caught up by now.

Thanks for your inputs on the episodes, girls! I'm excited for all these scenes!!~ Especially the PRAHET ones.
Every single time I see a new CH3 lakorn topic, I cross my fingers and hope at least Phet or Prang are the leads but nooo :( Hopefully one day! Shoo, it better be one day and soon, too!!~
LOL Marina. Wait, why can't you watch without your sister? & me too! Everytime I see a new CH3 lakorn topic, I'm always like PLEASE HAVE PRAHET. Or Phet! Or Prang! 

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thap his beginning to like Fang, his jealous of other guys surrounded her, omg Noon and Art love storyline is 'Love and Enemy' wonder if they will end happy together 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=11.5pt]Finally got the chance to watch Ep8 and I had the sniffles. I’m surprised I wasn’t as dramatic as I was during Ep.6&7 5555 [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]I like how Juan had a heart to heart talk with Feung before their wedding day because even Juan made the decision to marry Sang even when she didn't choose to. It's their fate that they have to marry the men they least expected to be their husbands and Juan has accepted her fate. As sad as it is to Feung, she will too. Juan is right, What’s so bad about Khap? [/SIZE]Feung is capable of loving P'Khap and I understand it'll take some time for Feung to even think about loving him so he just have to be patient. Just bear a little longer na P’Khap. As for me, I would marry P'Khap in a heartbeat    Who knew Khap can be such a goofball? It's a nice change to see him smile and joke around especially when Sang and him went to ask for their wives hands in marriage. hehe Khap looked like a little boy asking for his mother to buy candy for him and he even asked for his bride's hand before Sang. Ouuuuuu so Feung is going to be preggers? The mv only showed Fang being the pregnant one so I didn’t expect Khap to score. Hehe Sighs….since the mvs didn’t show any signs of Feung’s pregnancy, I wonder if the baby will survive during the first months. OH NO *knock on wood* Ouuuu just the thought of Khap’s excitement when he finds out he’s going to be a father makes me can’t wait for the upcoming episodes. I do hope Feung is pregnant though. Hehe I liked the scene where P'Thap helped pick the sour fruits for Feung. They didn't come off as lovers but more so as good friends. It was hard to watch Thap witness Feung's mother accept Khap's proposal to marry Feung and even harder when he went to bless them. </3 And Toey was able to do that scene and convey Thap’s emotions beautifully because that scene gave me the chills. *dabs eyes* I’ve loved Thap and Feung since the day Bang Rajun aired and now, I have to let them go. I actually think I have because I didn’t cry cry during the wedding scene just sobbed. 555 I know I know, I sound dramatic lol I can’t accept watching Thap and Fang so I skimmed their scenes. Sighs…I just can’t.

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Speaking about Khap needing to be patient, he sure is. Feung, stop making my man wait for you. Can’t you see how much he misses you? T______________T I always break into some kinda sob when the background music comes on. T___________T [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]The men were right about being skeptical of Jai because how the hell did he know the medicine to cure Thap. And now that his real identity is out there and Sapai is starting to notice his absences, Sapai and Jai’s love story is going to get even more complicated. Ouiiii……[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]I am so restless....I need to go sleep lol But I should do my hw first hehe [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]BANG RAJUN SAMAKEE <3  [/SIZE]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ntsuab-Ci said:
LOL Marina. Wait, why can't you watch without your sister? & me too! Everytime I see a new CH3 lakorn topic, I'm always like PLEASE HAVE PRAHET. Or Phet! Or Prang! 

Lol, I can't because my sister and I are watching this together and we usually watch on Fridays and the weekends but lately, we haven't been due to having no time :(
Actually, we do have time -- she's just tired always, haha.
YES, MY FEELS EXACTLY !!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Wawwa's character is very annoying in here or is it just how she's playing her character? Every time she cries, it's so fake! She sobs like a baby. I know her character is supposed to be immature, but she plays it as if she's a 5 year old. Have any of you ever seen Nai Hoi Tamin with Saranyu and Namfon? In there, the sister also falls for her sister's husband after she passed away. Her character was annoying and immature, but she pulled it off well as a grown woman who was hot-headed. Here, Wawwa isn't as convincing. I don't see how Thap could fall for someone like her. She's so childish. He downgraded from Feung to Fang. 

And I just wish that Feung would be nicer to Khap already. Sigh. I think she's prego.
Haha. I'm not surprised you thought of that lakorn as well, Mahalo. While watching Thap and Fang, I thought about Kaew and Kaen from NHT too, and how their love situations are similar. I like Namfon's portrayal of an immature woman as well. Wawa could use some work on her expressions. Like you said she's not very convincing. Also, she's cute when she doesn't talk, but when she starts talking I can't stop staring at those teeth of hers. Haha.

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I can't stand Fang either. Don't know if it's the character or how Wawwa plays her. I agree with you guys that she make the character way too toddler like.

Loving Khap/Fueng and esp Sang/Juan. Sigh...another week till it's on again...then some sweet scenes from them...too long :)

jjinxx

I'm glad that people are starting to catch on that Jai is a bad guy. It sucks to see their friendship come to an end but I feel so freaking bad for Dokrak who Jai almost killed. So much heartbreak for Thap and Feung already, now I have to suffer for p'Sapai too!

Too bad they didn't have that scene where Sang and Khap went to ask the village elder to officially ask for marriage with them. It was a minor scene in the script but a good transition from Juang and Feung talking to getting to the wedding. Basically the guys approached the elders and one elder asked how come they just got to BR and they already want wives. But Sang said he's loved Juang ever since their other village and Khap said the same thing about Feung. I'm all about hearing these two confess their love lol. If anyone runs across the translation for the wedding "sing off" do share! Juang and Sang sure had a feisty exchange of lyrics!
I love that there are these merry events in the middle of tragedy. Life has to keep moving even when there's war. Sigh.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ip.smilez said:
Yessss Jai is a spy for the Burmese group. 
:faint:

So did you all know he was a spy or did they just reveal him in this episode?? Haha. Cuz, I sure didn't know!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
:faint:

So did you all know he was a spy or did they just reveal him in this episode?? Haha. Cuz, I sure didn't know!
I knew before it aired through the MV. Lol. Didn't I say that guys with head wraps are undercover spies? Lol. The ones with eyeliner are Burmese too. Jai's wardrobe is embellished differently from the other guys too.