[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Just finished episode 7. Gosh, Phet's character is going to be so pitiful. I hate that Wawa is an instigator. She's jealous of her own sister and does things intentionally to make Khap, Thap, and Feung misunderstand each other and hurt one another even more. Why Phet must you fall for Feung? You deserve for your love to be returned :( Phet's tears break my heart.  

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
K just got done watching it and i gotta purchase a fan to carry around because im about to have a heatstroke. Finally Thap (idky i kept calling him Thep) finds his gf and sis and makes up with Khap and Sang. What Khap and Sang said to Thap regarding the ex gf and sis sounded so beautiful. Just watch and you will see because i was crying with all 5 characters. Boogers and everything. Thap told Sang to take care of his sister until death (i think)Sang's tears started flowing down his cheeks (banging my head at this point) as he spoke "i promise. I'll love Juan, your sister, ai Thap." I was kinda annoyed by Prang's crying and sniffles in the background. Like that part of the scene was for the understanding of Juan, Thap, and Sang but Prang's crying was so loud it almost ruined the mood. I forgot to compliment Beau's big eyes from yesterday's scene when Sang was making a grab. Ahem. When she turned around to face him with tears in her eyes I nearly lol because i never realized how big her eyes were. Reminded me of Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was probably the eyes that sort of made him want to stop but nahhh she went ahead and just gave her body and dignity to him. Thank goodness the soldiers needed Sang because Beau's big eyes were saying something different. If anyone finds out what the 5 characters were saying in that scene i was talking about please do share. I wana know too!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
So much to say this episode but don't know how to put it into words. Let's see. 

Honestly, there was pain everywhere within me. I just... I just couldn't. Most scenes just broke me. Khap, you adorable person. Why must you get so hurt? Awh... Phet is seriously just everything. He was definitely pra`ek material in this episode. All the potential and still haven't had pra`ek roles lining up for him yet. I'm seriously going to go crazy if he doesn't get one after this lakorn. If this doesn't show his potential, I don't know what will. I hate seeing him cry but he is so good at it. He just keeps impressing me more and more. He is just WOW. I loved it when Sang was worried about Phet. Though he is such a jerk, he wants him to be happy with Feung. I'm seriously going to go crazy with all these bromance. All these handsome fellas. <3 What is life right now. My highlight of this episode is the action between the three guys. Though they always fight, they care about each other so much. Sang made me happy. Thap made me happy. But I was still in pain, lol.

Smilez, I can now see why you fell in love with Thap & Feung. They really are so inlove, it's so... not avoidable. I can't really put it into words.

This lakorn REALLY impresses me. I really do like how each couple have the same amount of screen time. Besides Thap and Fang FOR NOW. I can't wait to see them together. But really? Fang's gonna make all three of them misunderstand each other? I really don't like the idea of that since Fang's the main girl, she should be better but then again, not all nangeks are good or mature. Anyway, still looking forward to them. I just love Prahet. I love how worry Feung is of Khap now. It makes me SOOO happy but then it breaks me (sadly) apart too because of Thap. ): He really does love her! Ah. But seriously. Prahet for the win! She cares so much about him. I'M SO HAPPY! >.< Lakorn together please! SLAP/KISS! Haha. xD Phet will SOO work that role goooood! Just thinking about it is just. >.<!!! Idek what I have to say anymore. I'm just really looking forward to all the couple and the bromances. Not the ending though because... 

NEXT EPISODE. 
Feeunng! ): You and Thap are sweet and awesome but I can't accept it! You need to be Khap's only! Don't hurt him even more. ;_; Khap, don't cry. Making me real sad! More drama next week. Fang's gonna finally be in the picture. Hope Thap's gonna be okay! Looking forward to it!

nancyya

sarNie Egg
Ugh, next episode, Fang's gonna tattle tale on Feung to Khap, and Khap is so hurt and pitiful already, does she really need to add salt to the wound? She needs to stooooooppp. The love triangle between Thap, Khap, and Feung is more painful than I expected. I started out shipping Khap and Feung, but the love between Thap and Feung is so undeniable, it's just painful to watch them part even though I love Khap and Feung.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Whootwhoot Mahalo !! You're amazing. Thanks for sharing the higher quality versions of the photos that I've been searching for!!!

@ntsuab;
I know I sound like I keep jumping back and forth from TF to KF but it's really hard not to when I fell in love with TF's storyline. They have such a sad love story as well as unexpected chemistry and I guess I am a sucker for first love that's why I got attached hehe But yes Khap FTW. I understand where he is coming from too ouiiii

I'm glad I have you ladies here with me to share my feelings pertaining to Bang Rajun because my sisters refuse to watch BR without subs&let alone, the tragic ending discouraged them to even start the drama. They just stare at me like I'm crazy 555 (I squeal really loud btw.) I guess I make myself look too thirsty for the men 5555 who's not tho!? Hehe

I might sound silly to say this but I'll say it anyways. Both Thap & Khap has set the bars even higher for the men out there lol They are nowhere near boyfriend material because they are already the perfect models of a husband 555 Gosh, why wasn't I born in their era so I could meet someone like Ai Thap or Ai Khap "excluding all the war though lol"

Eeks I'm finally home. Time to watch ep7 with the volume louder and a better understanding of what was going on since I only got the chance to skim watch it this morning.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
You're welcome Ip.smilez. This isn't my type of lakorn. I was totally going to skip it, but the dark tall and handsome men are what pulled me in. I am totally falling for Phet as an actor! I'm kind of glad that it's focusing on all couples except for Toey and Wawa. I don't really like Wawa's character because I find her shady for liking her sister's lover. What sister does that? She's also been sabotaging their relationship unintentionally. Maybe it's her acting. Her crying really needs some extra work. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I agree @Mahalo, Wawwa's crying/emotional scenes are awkward. She had to focus really hard trying to get the tears rolling she almost went cross-eyed in yesterdays episode.

Looks like once they all meet at Bang Rajan, the real drama is gonna start. It would have been nice to still root for Thap & Feung... but now Feung is Khap's wife all around. Back in those days, you just can't be going from one partner to the next... I hope Feung doesn't break Khap's heart too much. He's so pitiful already.

Also, I think Sung is going to admit he didn't do anything to Juoang next week. Hopefully she takes it well and not get angry with him. He cares for her so much.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
@mahalo;
hehe This genre isn't my cup of tea too but since my favorites Toey and Prang were cast in here, it was a must watch. I wasn't too fond of Phet back then until I watched his movie "First Kiss." After that, I have been following his work. Khap might be his best character yet! He was cute in Dao Kiang Duen but I feel that he is nailing his role as Khap! Gahhh now I can't keep my eyes off of him, Toey and Punjan. Ahhh the men are so hot haha including Puri too! Everyone is doing fairly great and as for Wawwa, uhmmm her crying does need a lot of work. I guess that's how her character is suppose to cry like but eehhhhh...UH NO. 

@x0unerthanlater;

The next episode's preview shows Sang asking for forgiveness and Juan is wondering why he's asking for her to forgive him so I'm with you about Sang admitting to her that he didn't do anything to her. Wow that was a long sentence hehe Sighs.....Khap is pitiful...probably the most pitiful character out of BR that I know because I FF everyone else's scenes. =x

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=11.5pt]Just finished Ep7 and I I honestly have no strength left in me. I am drained and I might just need a break from BR hehe jk ahhhhh....Thanks again MAHALO <3 I'm going to start my drawings after I finish writing my post. I literally forgot about Chario.......KTWJ...uhmm...MY PERSONAL LIFE...haha Gahh I love BANG RAJUN. hehehe[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]When the soldiers came to report to Nai Kong Sang, all he asked was "How hurt is Khap?" Like dude, I know you're angry and you're holding a grudge[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]against Khap, but you should be a little bit more worried than that instead of fuming with all the truths Khap said to you. ARGH. Anyways, P'Khap didn't even need your help! Cheeuuu![/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Deep down inside, Feung does have a drop of uncertainty "feelings" for Khap because she unconsciously risked her life to go find him especially during the dangerous ruckus. Sadly, Khap misunderstood her for running away and to find Thap :( OMG I am so in love with KHAP *blushes Did you ladies see the way Khap looked at Feung when he roughly let go of her? He had the worried "Are you hurt?" face. Feung sends needles to Khaps heart when she said she never saw the goods in him. He even begged her not to hate him T________T OUIIII.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]K: I'm wrong to satisfy my own needs. I didn't keep my promise[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]F: What you did made me realize that in this life time, there is only one man who I can entrust to can keep a ‘man’s promise’ and that is P’Thap. (Meaning that Feung lost trust in Khap.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]K: But you're my wife already. You have no right to miss your old lover[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]F: Even though I am your wife, but you can’t stop my heart, you’re can’t stop my feelings[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]K: Do you not know wrong or right?, You're going to miss someone else other than your husband? [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]*SLAPS* Feung did look like she felt bad after she slapped Khap?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]K: (I can’t understand what he said here?) Did he say “tell me…that you’re not going to run away? Tell me now.” (THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE SCENES FROM PHET. I LOVE THE PROJECTION OF HIS VOICE. IT WAS PERFFFF) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]K: Until death, I will never forget Thap’s love.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Well, I'm glad Khap finally knows the truth that Feung’s purpose what not to run away but because she was worried about him, she went to look for him. BUT BOOOO ! Sang is such a mood killer. Khap was so happy to know that Feung was worried about him and then Sang goes ahead and ruins Khap’s seconds of joy by saying that Feung didn't go look for him. She never worries about him. She was only thinking of a way to run away[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]K: How is she going to run away? Thieves and enemies are everywhere[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]S: I hope you're speaking the truth. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=11.5pt]Did Sang order Khap to separate their wives before they think about running away?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]This is the point where I lost all strength 555 I was drained by nowwwww !! Thap and Feung’s reunion broke me into tears. Just the way Thap stared at Feung killed me. He has been longing for her and missed her so much and then he comes to witness her tending someone else. The scene where Thap saw Feung care for Khap is when he knew she wasn’t his anymore. AHhhh my heart shattered when Thap jumped out of the burning house and Feung walked up to him but Khap stopped her. Thap had to assure to her that he was fine even when he wasnt.. OMGGGGG i died T_____T I have so much respect for Thap who was at the verge of breaking to have an answer on the spot for Khap. Man maaak I wasn't bothered by Feungs cries in the background. I can imagine how she is feeling at the moment. You can't help but just cry.............T_________T Truthfully speaking, I’d rather have Thap get with no one at the end then to be with Fang.  He lost the love of his life and the woman who he thought was going to birth his children so I wished he should have just continue living his life as a “lone ranger” like how OHOaddict said instead of impregnating Fang. It’s just not right.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]BANG RAJUN SAMAKKEE <3[/SIZE]

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Uhhhh ok how did Thap realize that Feung might have had a change of heart, or somehow know she and Khap had slept together?? simply based on her helping Khap when they were by the house on fire? Not like she could jump into the flames and ignore Khap when he was right in front of her. I just just don't get the whole thing with being husband and wife after sleeping together--I mean, I GET it but really? ><
Thap is just way intuitive heh. I guess it's irrelevant now since they're not meant to be lol. And they really played up his fighting skills in this episode!

I facepalmed a lot during episode 7 lol because as much as I was anticipating the hate to be put aside, I just couldn't believe how easy it was for the guys to make up. What an awkward situation seriously, seeing your sis and girlfriend with these two friends and approving of them all just hooking up. Maybe I like to bear grudges 555.

Oh, i feeel the same pain and internal conflict as you all! even though I love Feung with Khap, when they showed Thap's flashback with Feung, it was such a pretty memory, I felt bad for him!

P'Jai why oh why do you have to be a double crosser!?

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@ip.smilez oho right on!
Perhaps once the truth about the rape scene comes out, Juan will give herself the opportunity to fall in love with Sang. My imagination of how it will go:
  it's dark outside, Juan sits on the bed in the empty house looking out the window unaware that she's waiting for Sang. He comes home to his mia ja (haha) and hopes to get lucky. The minute he walks in she ushers toward the corner of the room. He tells her he knows she was waiting for him but she turns to look at him and argues "Don't be so full of yourself, I'm looking at the moon sicko. You're not important to me so why should i even care if you come home or not? You're a sick man using physical force to abuse those who you can't control. Oh im sorry but you cant control me" moves back to look out the window. Sang walks toward her leans down and corners Juan with his hands close to her sides. She turns to look at him as he moves his head close to her face. They stare at each other's eyes for a while before Sang breaks eye contact to stare at her shivering lips. It's cold and her breath could be seen by him. He snickers and asks her, "mia ja why are you so scared of me?" Juan inches closer, "scared? Dont worry about me. I have phobias but you are not one of them. As a matter of fact you dont have a place in my life other than the poochai who took something away from me when i was unconscious..." Sang's mad glare appears on his face. Juan continues "to think about it, you're not even a supaburoot. You know what you are?" Sang lifts his head and uses one hand to grip the window sill before whispering, "you seem to know me so well, why don't you just tell me?" "YOURE A PATHETIC SELFISH DOG!! Di ying mai! A DOG!!!" With her face still close to him, Sang grabs Juan's arms and pulls her up to stand. He then wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her lips. They twist and turn until Juan bites his lips causing Sang to take his hands off of her. With tears in her eyes, Juan slaps Sang across the face. Nobody moves for a few minutes. Sang hugs Juan again and kisses her neck. Juan tries pushing his hard muscled body away from her but the man is so strong (yummy). She screams "i hate you! What did i ever do to you?! Dont do this to me! Leave me alone! Why do you hate me so much to make me suffer like this?! Stop it!" Sang stops, using one hand to wrap her in close against him, he uses the other to caress her face. Sang calms down and says softly, "I dont hate you, i told your brother i love you and i promised to protect you for the rest of my life. That was the truth and will always be. I don't hate you. I love you so much." Juan's eye softens. "I know you hate me. When i saw you for the first time with your brother, i fell in love with you deeply but each time i tried to say something nice, it always came out wrong. You never talk to me when i try to be at my best but when I'm a jerk, you come at me like wild fire. Juan, you're so beautiful and precious to me, i wouldn't do anything to you without your approval. Im sorry." He pulls away and drops his hands to his side. He takes in a deep breath and continues, "that day we brought you and Feung with us...i promise and i swear...nothing happened" Juan's mouth begin to tremble and the tears begin to form again. "I only wanted to mess with you and show others you were mine. Juan, I'm sorry. You fell unconscious and i couldn't bear seeing you tied up and so i untied you and unwrapped your clothing a bit in case you were hot. Juan, nothing happened really. I'm sorry i let you think that" The tears slowly falls down her cheeks and Sang wipes it away. "When i saw you crying next to Feung, I wanted to tell you nothing happened but i saw it as an opportunity to tell other guys they cant touch you because...phom rak nong Juan." Sang turns to look out the window then drops his head to his chest, "You're still pure and precious. I'm sorry...You were right. I am just a pathetic selfish dog. How can i measure myself to be with someone so pure and precious. I'm sorry, I'll give you your space and respect it. It's too late to undo what happened, I'll prove my love to you Juan. Your love is what i desire the most. I'm sorry for kissing you. I guess i deserve the bite. Im going to bed. Good night."Juan stands by the window speechless. Many thoughts passes through her mind. "What just happened? He really loves me? Has always loved me? Wants to prove his love?" Confused, Juan crawls into bed making sure there were enough space between them. On the other side of the bed, Sang is planning the various ways to win Juan over.
I love reasonable slap kiss lakorn where i root for the guy to kiss the girl for a damn good reason. I really adore Sang and Juan's relationship too so this was just what i was thinking of when i heard of the preview for next week.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@smilez, thanks hun!

That photo of Juan and Sang making the heart sign is CUTE CUTE!! This ship is so ready and I know it will ending up going down because they're all dying!!!

@ohoaddict, my, I was hoping really hard for some BR fan fiction especially with Juan and Sang and here you are giving us some goodness!! Thank you!

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Np. Im sort of obsess with Sang and Juan. Wish theyll end up in song huajai nee peua tur but from the shoot, it doesnt look like it. X(

Kim123

sarNie Adult
@ohoaddict,
I really like your imagination! Lol, i couldn't stop smiling while reading. i really like Sang and Juan. Thank you!!! 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
Uhhhh ok how did Thap realize that Feung might have had a change of heart, or somehow know she and Khap had slept together?? simply based on her helping Khap when they were by the house on fire? Not like she could jump into the flames and ignore Khap when he was right in front of her. I just just don't get the whole thing with being husband and wife after sleeping together--I mean, I GET it but really? ><
Thap is just way intuitive heh. I guess it's irrelevant now since they're not meant to be lol. And they really played up his fighting skills in this episode!

I facepalmed a lot during episode 7 lol because as much as I was anticipating the hate to be put aside, I just couldn't believe how easy it was for the guys to make up. What an awkward situation seriously, seeing your sis and girlfriend with these two friends and approving of them all just hooking up. Maybe I like to bear grudges 555.

Oh, i feeel the same pain and internal conflict as you all! even though I love Feung with Khap, when they showed Thap's flashback with Feung, it was such a pretty memory, I felt bad for him!

P'Jai why oh why do you have to be a double crosser!?

I think body language plays a huge part of Thap knowing that Feung is no longer his. And since the drama is during that historical era too, I guess we have to do a lot of assuming hehe  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
Np. Im sort of obsess with Sang and Juan. Wish theyll end up in song huajai nee peua tur but from the shoot, it doesnt look like it. X(
ME TOOOOOOOOo ! I was so disappointed when I found out that they were't pairing up T__T

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I just reread my post and realized some parts were repeated. >.< i dont understand why ch 3 cant just let them pair up in that one. If there are too many side characters with just one love story, it will get kinda boring. Ughhhh. As for Wawwa, i didn't cringe as much as i did when i watched the sixth sense. There is a lot of room for improvement. I wonder how Thap will fall for Fang. Hmm..any fanfic ladies?

LilyVang

sarNie Egg
I'm soooo late on this forum but ahhh I wishes there was English subtitles!!! Thank you everyone for sharing bits & pieces of the Lakorn scenes with us non-speaking Thai BANGRAJUN fans.