[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^555 I looked back on the pages and realized the same thing *sobs*

I kept wondering why Sang looked so familiar, looked him up, and remembered he's from Autumn in My Heart. He's mighty handsome.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
jjinxx said:
^555 I looked back on the pages and realized the same thing *sobs*

I kept wondering why Sang looked so familiar, looked him up, and remembered he's from Autumn in My Heart. He's mighty handsome.

Yayy!! Comeee spazzzz with us hehe I totally agree about Beau!!! (;

Sang use to be from the boyband "Nice2MeetU" too keke Crazy how I never noticed him back then when I listened/watched their song "Jai Gere" that I only like from them and now Sang is even hotterrrrr ! 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I can't even bring myself to hate Punjankawin's character Sang at all. He's so macho, angry, pushy, and ahem seductive with his stare downs. Lol! I swear if i meet someone like him in reality, I would avoid him at all cost and probably be plotting his death too. I guess only he can pull it off and still get the girl in the end. Wished that was me!! Lmao!

jjinxx

^lol yeah there's almost no point in putting energy into hating him when we know so early on that he's going to turn into a good guy eventually. Just have to put up with his indecent attitude until then. He's so boastful about having Juan as his wife hehehe. He's had his eye on her for forever.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
I can't even bring myself to hate Punjankawin's character Sang at all. He's so macho, angry, pushy, and ahem seductive with his stare downs. Lol! I swear if i meet someone like him in reality, I would avoid him at all cost and probably be plotting his death too. I guess only he can pull it off and still get the girl in the end. Wished that was me!! Lmao!
Lmao. Plotting his death. That's funny. I sometimes fantasize about having those hate/love relationships like lakorns, but they're too much work. I can't imagine loving someone I hate. I would never fall for a jerk in reality like how n'eks fall for jerk p'eks. Lol. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
My happiness hehe <3 Excited to see these hotties tomorrow

C: maich3iam ig

Here is something I am working on atm. I'll be making another BR collage :) I still need more work on drawing body language&making the woman more feminine-looking rather than looking masculine. Ouiii

I just died. :0 Look what K'Kai (K'Nong's husband) wrote on my instavideo of my drawings

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhhh, these men are so hotttttt. Hotness overload. I'm loving all their expressions, too especially Phet's. hehehe :D Those eyes & that smile!
Your drawings are so beautiful & I noticed K'Kai's comment on your photo! So happy for you, girl! That is awesomeeeee :D

jjinxx

Awesome artwork and thanks for sharing those with us!!

Ahhhh can't wait to watch episode 6! Horrible-- I think I'm too used to Thai lakorn because I'm now really attached to Juan and Sang's relationship and how it will become less hateful muahaha.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Ahhhh. Today's episode. )': So sad. It's always sad. I mean, not so sad but awh. You can tell how much Khap loves Feung! It breaks me apart! The part where Sang starts kissing Juan, I was just yelling no! Don't do that to her! I'm glad there was just a little tiny bit of comedy between them, lol. Sang's so worry about her. That's good. Now, he just needs to settle down and be nicer. I'm glad Phet threw that cup of water or whatever at Sang! I don't know what he said but for sure, he deserved it! I was glad to see Khap smile when he saw Feung but then something killed the mood and he started crying. D; seeing Phet cry is so heartbreaking! Next episode is where the force scene comes in! & a slap from Feung. And also where the three (Khap, Sang, & Thap) fight together. Can't wait! Tho imma be heartbroken all over again...

jjinxx

Ahhhh ai Sang you jerk jerk jerk! How can you say all those mean things to Khap who's been beside you for so long!?
Ai kong Sang got me lol-ing at how gullible he was with Juan's illness, then he gets me all mad for being his usual jerk self.

Khap's face totally said, "Sang, you idiot" when he kept getting worked up at how ill Juan was 5555. Sang was all "my wife this and my wife that." He never loses an opportunity to identify Juan as his wife in a sentence. I don't know what the old lady's diagnosis was but I liked that it stumped Sang 555.

Khap keeps showing his good side! Yay!

Was Thup captured by the Burmese?

nancyya

sarNie Egg
jjinxx said:
Ahhhh ai Sang you jerk jerk jerk! How can you say all those mean things to Khap who's been beside you for so long!?
Ai kong Sang got me lol-ing at how gullible he was with Juan's illness, then he gets me all mad for being his usual jerk self.

Khap's face totally said, "Sang, you idiot" when he kept getting worked up at how ill Juan was 5555. Sang was all "my wife this and my wife that." He never loses an opportunity to identify Juan as his wife in a sentence. I don't know what the old lady's diagnosis was but I liked that it stumped Sang 555.

Khap keeps showing his good side! Yay!

Was Thup captured by the Burmese?
Sang really does care about Juan lol, he's so cute when he's worry about her. The old lady said that Juan's illness is being allergic to her husband LMFAO. :coverlaf:  That crack me up so bad. :loool:  Sang ask Khap if that's even a real thing. Oh stupid stupid Sang. :lol:  Khap's the one who told the old lady to tell Sang that. He's sweet.

Thap's capture by the Thais outlaws/thieves.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
I laugh so hard when Juan was pretending to be ill especially when the old lady what was Juan illness. I really like how Sang is worried about her, I can't wait until the next episode, i wanna see the three friends fight together.

jjinxx

nancyya said:
Sang really does care about Juan lol, he's so cute when he's worry about her. The old lady said that Juan's illness is being allergic to her husband LMFAO. :coverlaf:  That crack me up so bad. :loool:  Sang ask Khap if that's even a real thing. Oh stupid stupid Sang. :lol:  Khap's the one who told the old lady to tell Sang that. He's sweet.

Thap's capture by the Thais outlaws/thieves.
Thanks for explaining! Hahahahahaha! That's so funny, being allergic to her husband! That granny sure has guts.
I don't get Sang. He feels guilty, then he feels bad that Juan thinks he raped her, then he worries about her and about not having her as his wife, and then he takes his frustration out on everyone. He's so mean.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm so glad I was right about Sang not taking advantage of Juang. Even though I haven't fully watched episode 6 yet so not sure if it will change :lol:

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
Can someone please kindly share what they were saying the the scene when Khap (white shirt) and Feung were talking. Poor guy. I'm glad their love will slowly blossom though.