[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

nancyya

sarNie Egg
Seriously, why does this lakorn has to have a main p'ek and n'ek at all? I feel like all four couples are equally important in terms of their storylines, their relationships,characters, everything. And the supporting actors like Art and Noon are so experienced and natural in acting that it's just hard for me to believe they are only playing supporting roles. I would've been just fine if they say ALL four couples are the main p'eks and n'eks of the lakorn, why does one couple have to be more than the others? It can be like Hormones The Series where all characters are treated as equal. But I guess this is a lakorn, so they have to put up the title of who are the main p'ek and n'ek. But I feel like this lakorn can be an exception.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
They have different morals. Thap believes in justice and sacrificing for his country while Saang and Khap believe in power and doing all they can to attain it even if it means to be cowards and betray their own people. During one battle as soldiers, Thap wanted to stand up and fight against the enemies while Khap and Saang ran away and retreated. They abandoned their own army. They also suck up to higher authorities to gain favoritism. So yes, they are driven by greed. 
I see. I skimmed through EP1 so I missed that crucial fight. Haha. So then Khap and Saang are working for the corrupted government I assume.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I see. I skimmed through EP1 so I missed that crucial fight. Haha. So then Khap and Saang are working for the corrupted government I assume.
Yeah. You can say that. That's why Thap left the army. He couldn't work under people who valued themselves more than the lives of their people. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mahalo said:
Yeah. You can say that. That's why Thap left the army. He couldn't work under people who valued themselves more than the lives of their people. 
Especially when they are soldiers, they are suppose to protect their land, not runaway.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Aha. So then Saang and Khap kidnapped the gals to make them their "wives" just to save them from a disastrous future. I guess they're still caring...but only to their beloved ones. Haha. Which doesn't help their country much. 

Khap is actually quite nice and respectful, he's just following the wrong guy. 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Im so confused! Someone help me out. Is phet and punjankawin a part of the royal army? Are they trying to save the people or what exactly are they supposedly doing? What does that make Got Jirayu, the fun twins, and Toey then? What about Puri and the guys at his place? Why is it that Toey always get caught and tortured but still maintain a gorgeous face? XD

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
OHOaddict said:
Im so confused! Someone help me out. Is phet and punjankawin a part of the royal army? Are they trying to save the people or what exactly are they supposedly doing? What does that make Got Jirayu, the fun twins, and Toey then? What about Puri and the guys at his place? Why is it that Toey always get caught and tortured but still maintain a gorgeous face? XD
I wanna know too! Haha.

In your last question...only the makeup artists know. Haha

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
OHOaddict said:
Phet and PJ are a part of the royal army. However, they're corrupted soldiers just like how some cops are crooked, which explains why they're acting so cruel towards their own people to get what they want. Their duty is to protect their people, but sometimes, greed gets to their head so they abuse their power. Toey used to be a part of the army with his best friends, but after seeing their behaviors, he left the army because that is not what he stands for, which eventually caused the rift between the three friends. Toey then decided to create his own rebel group against injustice brought upon anyone to his villagers. His army protects his people from Burmese soldiers who are trying to invade the country, robbers, and corrupted soldiers like his friends. They are righteous rebels.  I'm not sure if you're familiar with historical terminology but Toey and his group of men are like gorilla militants.

Puri's group are villagers from a different region who are also about to flee their homes due to the Burmese invasion. He is the head of his village so his group protects their own people. Soon, everyone is going to flee to one place, Bang Rajan village, and cooperate together to become one big army who fights together to prevent the Burmese from further invading Thailand.  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OHOaddict said:

Phet and Punjankawin are both part of the Royal Army. They are supposed to aid other citizens into the walls of the city for protection. However, they are kind of obsessed with tracking down Toey for deserting the army. Toey, Got and Etc... are basically rogue militia men. They want to protect the people of their country, but not under the royal army. Toey left the royal army because he felt betrayed when his best friends rather run then sacrifice their lives to fighting. He then decided to join a rogue military group that is devoted to robbing the enemy and protecting their people. Puri and his guys I think are similar to Toey. 

xD We posted at the same time Mahalo, but I think your descripts are more accurate. I sometimes FF scenes when I'm watching in a rush but want to know whats going on lol. 

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I have a feeling that Puri will like Fang. The way he looked at her after she said she will fight along their side. 

Noon is a great actress I think. War lakorns are so sad but yet very good. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
nancyya said:
Seriously, why does this lakorn has to have a main p'ek and n'ek at all? I feel like all four couples are equally important in terms of their storylines, their relationships,characters, everything.

I totally agree with ya. All the couples and their story-lines are equally as important/significant and it contributes to making the drama that much better.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I feel that there isn't a main couple. All of them have equal screen time and possess the same amount of importance. Or maybe I just ignore that Toey and Wawa are the main couple. Lol. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Lol @Mahalo.

I honestly do skip and ignore their screen time. It's not that interesting to me yet as the others. Also, Wawwa doesnt really interest me. The only role I've liked her in is her Sixth Sense character. Hopefully they'll come to interest me soon. XD

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
Wow thanks a bunch honey bunches!! I swear i wasn't even going to watch it but all the beautiful guys were too hard for my eyes and ears to leave alone. So many veteran actors. In need of oxygen tank. Lol. The special effects are terrible but some fighting scenes are bearable to watch although i do cringe a bit because they make it so obvious about what move in a fighting scene comes next. Like i know you're gona hit my chest so ima just stand still and let you do so. Makes the scene awkward.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
OHOaddict said:
Wow thanks a bunch honey bunches!! I swear i wasn't even going to watch it but all the beautiful guys were too hard for my eyes and ears to leave alone. So many veteran actors. In need of oxygen tank. Lol. The special effects are terrible but some fighting scenes are bearable to watch although i do cringe a bit because they make it so obvious about what move in a fighting scene comes next. Like i know you're gona hit my chest so ima just stand still and let you do so. Makes the scene awkward.

Lol! Your description of the action scenes made me giggle. It's true though. Sometimes you clearly see that when they stab a person, they are actually stabbing through the space between the arm and body.. It's so obviously "acted" out.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
eeeek totally spazzing over Khap and Feung right now! So glad that I jumped in at this point, cuz I have don't have to feel conflicted between Khap and Thup being with Feung. But now I have to suffer waiting for the next episode >< Phet and Prang are so beautifully compatible, such a lovely couple! All the ladies are beautiful.

How in the world is Sang going to become a good guy??? I can't imagine it. He's such a bully and an arrogant, stubborn jerk right now. I'm so glad to see Beau get to shine in this lakorn!

Gosh, I love the scene that Jai put the flower in Sabai's hair. Noon's acting was so on point with the shyness, it was as if they were kissing already. Blushing here.

Totally feel Fang's frustration. She wants to stand up and protect everyone but she gets so much push back for it. 

Are a lot of the leads going to die?...I need to prepare myself --'