[Ch3] Bang Rajan (Broadcast Thai)

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
I am hyped to see eps.4, more drama to come.
I thought the scene of Wawwa and Toey hugging will come after that Prahet married but hay, it's in next eps.

In eps.3 I loved the twin, the younger one is so funny, when he say something I would burst into laughter like when he say "look, Tep is shaking so the jungle is moving" and " Tep's sweat is as big as Corn." Lol

clee95

sarNie Egg
ip.smilez said:
Toey is a better actor compared to some celebs who have been in the industry before him, not going to name any names haha I can see him going far in his acting career (; One of the best rising stars out of the bunch
I agree. So many times I've tried to watch some of those lakorns, but couldnt get past ep 2 because the acting just did not convince me. It felt like they are reading a script rather than a conversation which is a big turn off for me. I only follow a few actors these days and glad to add Toey to my list.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I find this lakorn much more enjoyable if I'm watching it while doing something. Haha. If I sit there and watch for the whole one hour and 50 minutes, I don't think I'd last. Why do the Thai soldiers seem like the cruel ones towards their home villagers? Sheesh. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Uh oh Fang is already showing possessiveness towards Thap. A promise after a promise just breaks my weak little heart even more knowing that Thap & Fueng will soon go their separate ways P'Thap ja, Fueng cant be the mother of your children because your Fate is to be with Fang TT My heart is slowly beginning to break......

unnichan

sarNie Egg
Are they any English subs for this? I've been dying to watch for months and so glad it's finally airing!!! I will watch raw regardless but I just wanted to check before I began.

So excited to see Toey in more of a leading role!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
really love P'Art and P'Noon in here their love story is the most sad one since they both are completely different from one another 
next episode Art will fight with the guy which Noon father honour her to him, all the couples in here have their own love triangle storyline 
but overall this lakorn is just great Broadcast never disappoint the audience

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I did some more research on Punjan and surprisingly he dated Gypsy! Omgg and he was her ex bf who used her account to tweet Tono to not greet her again because he doesn't like it. I can't believe that Gypsy jealous ex-bf was PJ Hahaa I read the article awhile back but didnt know it was him omgggg. My jaws dropped but oh wells, the past is the past cause I really like this guy haha

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ip.smilez said:
I did some more research on Punjan and surprisingly he dated Gypsy! Omgg and he was her ex bf who used her account to tweet Tono to not greet her again because he doesn't like it. I can't believe that Gypsy jealous ex-bf was PJ Hahaa I read the article awhile back but didnt know it was him omgggg. My jaws dropped but oh wells, the past is the past cause I really like this guy haha

OMG, NO WAYYY! Such a small world ... :eek: Woooow, I need to find that article! But wow, would have never knew that in a million years.
But dang. I really like him ... and I'm surprised I'm not affected so much by  that news xD Still adoring PJ, hehe :D The past is definitely the past!~

Now, PJ's with Beau and Gypsy's with Jes :)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

OMG, NO WAYYY! Such a small world ... :eek: Woooow, I need to find that article! But wow, would have never knew that in a million years.
But dang. I really like him ... and I'm surprised I'm not affected so much by  that news xD Still adoring PJ, hehe :D The past is definitely the past!~

Now, PJ's with Beau and Gypsy's with Jes :)

I was pretty surprised when I searched up PJ haha Was going to fix up his wiki and saw that his GF was said to be Gypsy so I googled their names hahaha My gosh, buttt its alllll gravy. He's handsome and can act and for a fact, he learned from his mistakes. I'll continue to support his work despite now knowing that he was Gypsy's jealous bf haha  

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Honestly, I didn't know where to begin with my drawing turned into a painting. Since I just playfully sketched out on newspaper print not knowing if I was serious about finishing this piece, the paper wasn't that compatible with water colors. Aiiii messed up so much. I started off drawing the first picture in a smaller scale and then the rest turned into a larger scale ><" Aigooo lol I was inspired by Thap&Fueng's heartbreaking love story so I decided to do a collage of some of their first moments from Ep1. Both Toey and Prang liked and commented emojis on my post <3

Here goes my caricatures of Khap and Sang. They both liked my pic and Phet even commented my pic with hearts and an emoji <3

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
I really love this lakorn and the ost. Do any of you know how many episodes it's supposed to have?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
pinkpeach said:
Thank you janajelly!

I drew a pic of juang and p'beau liked and commented. Aiyahhh. I'm still shakingggg.

Awee how sweet. I haven't started drawing the girls yet ^^ btw. Cute drawing :)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Kinda skim through ep 3 and just real quick, I can't wait to see how Sang an Khap's frienship holds out in episode 4. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Khap is finally showing signs of standing on his own ground. He does sometimes speak his mind most of the time in a kind tone but I don't think Sang takes him seriously and now when he really does speak a piece of his mind to Nai Kong Sang, Khap does it! I'm happy Khap walked away from him because Sang needs to realize that the world doesn't revolve around him. Besides, Toey/Wawwa couple, I'm not so into Art/Noon couple either >.<" Not trying to be all nitpicking but ehhhh I don't like Wawwa's acting. She still makes me cringe.

I am enjoying Thap/Feung, Sang/Juan coupling the most right now though. I like how aggressive Sang is towards Juan and how Juan doesn't give in without a good fight. She's sassy and that's what Sang needs! He needs a woman who doesn't let him bully her around so Juan is the best candidate for him haha I'm also waiting to see Sang soften up a little too :)

Hrmm ladies, I have a question. Even though the drama hasn't brushed up on this topic yet but let me ask, do ya think Feung slowly gave Thap up because she found out that her little sister Fang loves Thap? As Feung figures out and pieces the puzzle together about Fang's hidden/true feelings for Thap, she decides to break away from him? Or no? Well I think Fang's feelings for Thap is more like she suppressed that she likes/love Thap because it is wrong and forbidden to fall in love with your sibling's lover? And then Khap comes along and takes advantage of Feung? (the MV shows part of it so we can assume what went down.) So then Feung has no other choice but to marry Khap. Since he did that to her, she automatically becomes his wife.

I sure did went back to look through the battlefield pics of each couple and that brought me back to tears T_T Those are some powerful set of pictures. T_T Sadly, Spring semester starts next week for me so I am stressing how I am going to fit Thap/Sang/Khap in my tight school/work schedule 5555

pinkpeach

sarNie Egg
Thank you smilez!

Idk about Feung's situation, but that's a rough spot she's in.
I went through the battlefield pics too on IG hahah. I already cried in the past few episodes, idk how imma handle the rest. The songs already makes me teary.

And good luck with school. I'm sure you'll fit the 3 guys in your schedule somehow hahah. Dootv let's me DL the lakorn on my phone somehow and I watch it right before bed hahah.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Finally started! I kind of skimmed through EP1 only. I don't like the special effects. They're too fake, but the action scenes arent too bad. I really like the opening credits though, it's very nicely done, the song is good as well.

I'm actually interested to see how Tap and his gf will fallout and how she'll end up with Phet while he ends up with her sis. Right?? Haha. That's what I understand now. Looks like Tap is the central character. Toey's not that attractive, but his acting is good so far. Art, you so hot! Haha. Phet's also becoming more and more attractive. He just needs to work out more. And Didn't realize he was so short! Haha. I thought he was tall, tsk tsk. :Ghehe: I don't know who the other guy is so...no comment...for now? Haha.