[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know the title of the song by Parn in this lakorn? It is about Phu Ying something like that... Heard of the song b4 but dont remember the title....

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Dila, your spamming like crazy! Let us have some of the fun too! :bhehe:

Dang I thought that I was going to be free this week but since alot of the students are leaving I'm hangout with them before they leave. It's so sad to know that they are leaving when you spent 4 months together! :cry1:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dila, your spamming like crazy! Let us have some of the fun too! :bhehe:

Dang I thought that I was going to be free this week but since alot of the students are leaving I'm hangout with them before they leave. It's so sad to know that they are leaving when you spent 4 months together! :cry1:
lol..i'm soooo bored..nothing to do..
Only spamming here and keep voting for KA.. :cheer:

a2k

sarNie Egg
Anne update the photo on facebook. very cute photo (Anne-Ken-Not-Aon)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ann-Thongprasom/71099268479#!/photo.php?fbid=479902633479&set=a.185189483479.125929.71099268479

I do not post pictures. Anyone help teach me, pleasssssssssssssssssssss

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Awwwwwwwww.....thats such a cute picture of them! All the fun is gone now that the lakorn is over! I Miss them!!!!!!! :teary:

@ a2k, I think you have to upload it yourself on to a site and then post it here. I do mine through photobucket. Hope that helps!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol..And i have a feeling that Tik also already accepted this lakorn..Hope my feeling is true..
I think ann will confirmed it on Top Award next year...

Hey,i know that many other pra ek did slap/kiss lakorn,but anyone know who's one of them can make me love him like Kawee..

I mean kawee is a bad ass,i hate him but at the same time i love him..
Something like that...
If other pra ek can act like that,maybe i love him just like i love ken..
:eek:fftopic:
Ahaha Kawee is such a BAD A** ! He just knows how to make you love him! <333 He's such a sweetheart yet..grrr! lol :arrg:
Still, I LOVE HIM ! :heart: ahah
No other Pra'ek can beat Kawee aka KEN! <33 :yahoo:

Agreed..Ken Araya really didn't have a chemistry...i only watch a teaser and i think araya trying so hard to be funny..
Talked about RTeam,i never watch their lakorn or even teaser..I saw some magazine and i think they're good looking couple too..
I wish that Rome-Ann reunite in slap/kiss lakorn,forgot the title..Mia...something..or at least reunite Rome-Rita,but Araya.. :thumbdown:

Yup,KenAnn still #1..They can be cute,romantic,sweet together..
i think next year will full with slap/kiss lakorn...

Pong&Noon - forgot the title..
Rome&Araya - also forgot the title..
Nadech & yaya - confirmed but don't know the title..Ch3 really want to make them as a new koo kwan...They'll work with P'da and maybe P'aew as a director.
Ken-Araya - Rahut something.There'll be :r-scene-pop-corn:

I hope there's more,so people will feel tension..And when Tik-Ann lakorn on air,it will be BIG HIT because its more relax and cute..
OMG! I AGREE! As much as I like Araya, i couldn't stand her acting in there. It was just...OMG! rofl
Rteam is HOT! ahah They do look good together. It's been so long since we've seen Rome & Rita together. ): I miss them.
Sorry to say but I don't know about Rome-Ann. Ahah I didn't watch CS so I'm not a bias of them both yet. Lol
I want to see Ken-Ann in Slap/Kiss again. :D
I WANT TO SEE MORE SLAP & KISS! ISN'T THAT THE WHOLE POINT OF LAKORNS?! ahah
&&R SCENE TOO ! <333 lol xD
I'm not going to watch Pong & Noon's lakorn..MAYBE though if I get bored. :p
Omg. I'm so mad that Araya will be Rome's first Nang'ek to be "R" by him. I WANT IT TO BE RITA! NOT ARAYA! lol
I'm gonna go read the storyline for Barry & Yaya's next lakorn. Shoo! A slap&Kiss? I really miss those type. I might watch it. :D They're lucky they're gonna get to work with P'Aew & P'Da! They're the BEST directors! <333 ehehhe...
Omg! Don't even talk about Ken & Araya's Lakorn. I don't even want to know the kiss or R scenes in there. I think in WWW there was at least 1? R scene. &&A couple kisses here and there. That made me so pissed when i went to take a look at how the lakorn was progressing. Lol
Well, Araya didn't get it as GOOD as Ann!
Ken R Ann 4x's!!!! I mean KAWEE R NARIN FOUR TIMES! Now that's OWNAGE! Araya just got Pwned. ROFL

Both Ken and Araya's chemistry bores me mak...WWWW is :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Although...YADECh is the next big koo kwan for Ch.3..I love MTEAM more :cheer: :cheer:

Rome and Araya is doing Mia Tiang i believe..
did i just see :r-scene-pop-corn: for Ken&Araya's new lakorn
ohh no! please NO!! NO :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Araya tries to be too funny i agree with you on this one..
she's more of a rai to me!
WWW = :thumbdown: :annoyed: :blink: :nono1: :vomit: :crazy: I'm so biased. aahha :whatever:

roselovesice

Ooooh! The Lakorn that P'Aew is doing for Yadech, it's super HARDCORE! but not sure if they're gonna do it.
I wish it was a Lakorn for Ken&Ann. People did say that it's too adultery for them both, Barry&Yaya. It's totally PERFECT FOR KenAnn! Why didn't P'Aew choose this lakorn, "Ruk Rai," for Ken&Ann?! :scratchchin:
Lol It's pretty intense and dramatic but i would love to see Ken in a Sadist role again. There's like 2 :r-scene-pop-corn: in there! &&a BABY! I thought it was kind of like Sawan Biang. She gets back at him at the end.
Oh why didn't P'Aew wait and save this lakorn for Ken&Ann! :facepalm:
lol

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Ahaha Kawee is such a BAD A** ! He just knows how to make you love him! <333 He's such a sweetheart yet..grrr! lol :arrg:
Still, I LOVE HIM ! :heart: ahah
No other Pra'ek can beat Kawee aka KEN! <33 :yahoo:

OMG! I AGREE! As much as I like Araya, i couldn't stand her acting in there. It was just...OMG! rofl
Rteam is HOT! ahah They do look good together. It's been so long since we've seen Rome & Rita together. ): I miss them.
Sorry to say but I don't know about Rome-Ann. Ahah I didn't watch CS so I'm not a bias of them both yet. Lol
I want to see Ken-Ann in Slap/Kiss again. :D
I WANT TO SEE MORE SLAP & KISS! ISN'T THAT THE WHOLE POINT OF LAKORNS?! ahah
&&R SCENE TOO ! <333 lol xD
I'm not going to watch Pong & Noon's lakorn..MAYBE though if I get bored. :p
Omg. I'm so mad that Araya will be Rome's first Nang'ek to be "R" by him. I WANT IT TO BE RITA! NOT ARAYA! lol
I'm gonna go read the storyline for Barry & Yaya's next lakorn. Shoo! A slap&Kiss? I really miss those type. I might watch it. :D They're lucky they're gonna get to work with P'Aew & P'Da! They're the BEST directors! <333 ehehhe...
Omg! Don't even talk about Ken & Araya's Lakorn. I don't even want to know the kiss or R scenes in there. I think in WWW there was at least 1? R scene. &&A couple kisses here and there. That made me so pissed when i went to take a look at how the lakorn was progressing. Lol
Well, Araya didn't get it as GOOD as Ann!
Ken R Ann 4x's!!!! I mean KAWEE R NARIN FOUR TIMES! Now that's OWNAGE! Araya just got Pwned. ROFL

WWW = :thumbdown: :annoyed: :blink: :nono1: :vomit: :crazy: I'm so biased. aahha :whatever:
:lmao3: :loool: :rofl:

You guys are sooooo funny.....I was laughing so hard reading all your comments on Ken and Chompoo :lmao2:

I didn't like the Ken and Chompoo team in the first place (even though I have not watched WWW).

I just don't think they look cute together :thumbdown: (sometime you can just feel if there is any chemistry by just having them standing next to each other).

But with KA, I feel a strong chemistry between them just by looking at them standing next to each other (that's pretty amazing chemistry right there) :thumbsup: :cloud9:

After reading all your comments, I ,for sure, will not watch any of Ken and Chompoo's lakorns :p

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ruk Rai reminds me of Bad Love. HAHAHA but it would be nice to have Ken and Ann pair up again. I can wait a year but two, I don't think I can.

roselovesice

Wednesday, October 27:
CH3-365 Days of Love: Rating of 7
CH7-Khun Por Wan Waew Girly Daddy): Rating of 9
Ch5-Malai Saam Chai (A Garland of 3 Men): Rating of 5

Evening lakorns:
CH3-Hua Jai Rak Kaam Pope: Rating of 13
CH7-Khun Chai Lam Rabert: Rating of 19

Reruns*
CH3-Maeka Kanoom Wan:Rating of 4
Ch7-Paa Lok Banterng: Rating of 6

Thursday, October 28:
CH7-Khun Por Wan Waew Girly Daddy): Rating of 10
Ch5-Malai Saam Chai (A Garland of 3 Men): Rating of 5

Evening lakorns:
CH3-Hua Jai Rak Kaam Pope: Rating of 14 *Finale*
CH7-Khun Chai Lam Rabert: Rating of 18

Reruns*
CH3-Maeka Kanoom Wan:Rating of 4
Ch7-Paa Lok Banterng: Rating of 6

Wednesday, December 1:
CH7-Khun Por Wan Waew (Girly Daddy): Rating of 9
Ch5-Malai Saam Chai (A Garland of 3 Men): Rating of 6

Evening lakorns:
CH3-7 Prajan Baan (7 Confrontations): Rating of 14
CH7-: Look Khon; Rating of 12

Thursday, December 2:
CH7-Khun Por Wan Waew (Girly Daddy): Rating of 11
Ch5-Malai Saam Chai (A Garland of 3 Men): Rating of 6

Evening lakorns:
CH3-7 Prajan Baan (7 Confrontations): Rating of 15
CH7-: Look Khon; Rating of 13

Bonus Info:
Koo Deuat (The furious Duo) opened with a rating of 8 and continued with a rating of 8 the following day.

As for “Ter Gab Kao Lae Ruk Kong Rao (You and him and our Love)”, Pancake and Pae’s lakorn, it opened with a rating of 9 and the following day it received a rating of 10.

Source: Pantip and AGB Nielsen Media Research

Thursday, December 9:
CH3-Mongkut Dok Som (Orange Blossom Crown): Rating of 5 (Bankgok: 9, Perimeter: 7, Provinces: 4) *First Episode*
CH7-Ngao Kammathep (Shadow of a Cupid): Rating of 11 (Bankgok: 8, Perimeter:10, Provinces: 13) *First Episode*
Ch5-Song Pratthana (Two Desires): Rating of 4

Bonus Ratings (Finales):
CH3-7 Prajan Baan (7 Confrontations): Rating of 13 *Finale*
CH3-Patapee Lay Ruk: Rating of 8 *Finale*
CH3-365 Days of Love: Rating of 8 *Finale*
Ch7-Look Khon: Rating of 16 *Finale*
Ch7-Jao Sao Rimtang (Roadside Bride): Rating of 14 *Finale*
Ch5-Malai Saam Chai (A Garland of 3 Men): Rating of 7 *Finale*

Source: Pantip and AGB Nielsen Media Research
Credit: Lyn's Blog :)

365 Days of Love did fine. A 7 or 8 is better than a 5. lol
At least people enjoyed the finale of 365 and PLR the same, rating of 8. Well, since on lyn's blog it says that a 10 and up is a decent lakorn well...you don't see a ch3 lakorn with a rating of 10+ alot so i would say that a rating of 7ish to 9 is decent for a ch3 lakorn. :thumbsup:

roselovesice

:lmao3: :loool: :rofl:

You guys are sooooo funny.....I was laughing so hard reading all your comments on Ken and Chompoo :lmao2:

I didn't like the Ken and Chompoo team in the first place (even though I have not watched WWW).

I just don't think they look cute together :thumbdown: (sometime you can just feel if there is any chemistry by just having them standing next to each other).

But with KA, I feel a strong chemistry between them just by looking at them standing next to each other (that's pretty amazing chemistry right there) :thumbsup: :cloud9:

After reading all your comments, I ,for sure, will not watch any of Ken and Chompoo's lakorns :p
Lol There's just something that kills the chemistry btw Ken & Araya. HA! Who am I kidding? It's their Chemistry & Chomp! ROFL I'm such a hater. :lmao3:
Don't kill me ChompKen Lover :ph34r: lol
Ken & Ann has the BEST ONSCREEN CHEMISTRY EVER !! :heart: :yahoo:

Ruk Rai reminds me of Bad Love. HAHAHA but it would be nice to have Ken and Ann pair up again. I can wait a year but two, I don't think I can.
Ahaha i think Ruk Rai is Bad Love! Lol
I would love it if KenAnn paired up again too! I miss them already. ):
I'm not a patient person...especially when it's about Ken & Ann!
I want to see them together on EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE. lol

Now i feel like i'm spamming. sorry ladies ;P

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I was wondering....is it because P'Aew didn't want KA to repeat the same type of drama like SB? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

Personally, I kind of want KA to do an action drama (something they have never done together before, it might be interesting :dance1: )

fun

Expired Sarnie
For Ch3 anything above a 8 is a home run. 7 is not that bad. For Ch7, anything above a 10 is a hit. As for Ch5, anything above a 5 is a hit.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Amlogos, I despise Thai action lakorn ahahaha. I'm a super anti. They are extremely... not trying to be mean but they are just flat out CORNY. LOL

roselovesice

I was wondering....is it because P'Aew didn't want KA to repeat the same type of drama like SB? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

Personally, I kind of want KA to do an action drama (something they have never done together before, it might be interesting :dance1: )
Idk...I wish KenAnn was in Ruk Rai. I really wanna see Ken being a Sadist again. I miss him as one. :spin:
Action? That will be cool but in some form, i don't like action.
If it's intimate/physical action than i Love it. ROFL ! jk jk :loool: