[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Not sure but this is the one that I saved. I'm watching my on tv though.

http://www.thaitvnow.com/thaitv-3.htm

It's working so far from that looks of it!! Yay! Just minutes away!!!!! I can see that a lot of us are on the thread!!! Lets watch together!!

Edit: You got to it first DIla! lol! Waiting to summarize it! Seems to be a special on the new lakorn with Gypzy.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 Summary: Part one

Wat asks the owner to change the offices and they talk him to allow to change the look. He asks which place andf they smile at eachother. Thy walks in to the office and tells Lan that Toon’s work place want them to design their offices. Thy says that she doesn’t have to do it but Lan says that she’s fine. Lan ask when the want them to work and Thy says that very day. Wit smiles. The secretary that there is a special room that needs to be change and leads them to Toon’s room. Toon walks in and sees Lan. Wit tease Toon. Lan says she’ll change the room and Toon is confused. Wit suggest the color blue and Lan agrees but Toon refuses. Toon asks them to leave. Wit grabs Lan and leaves the room. Toon is pissed. Wat asks her to stay, Wit wants to stay but Wats tells only Lan to stay, oh they argue and Thy stops them. Wat is pissed at Wit. The seceraty brings them back to Toons room and he allows them. Wit offers to help and goes over to help Lan. He is totally pissed, he broke his pencil. Lol!!!! Grabbing a new pencil he spills the rest of them on the floor. Thy stops Wit and takes Wit out to another room to leave Lan in the room by herself. Wit smiles and leaves the room with Thy. They look at each other awkwardly. Wit asks Thy why she took him out of the room and Thy tells her that Toon was glaring at him. Thy says that he is shameless. Wit is more than happy! He knows that Toon is going to make a move on Lan.

It's so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
Thanks Jin, I can't watch it live so I am counting on you for the summary :thumbsup:.Something about Wit, he's taking advantage of Lan, he's using the excuse "to make Toon jealous" but we all know why he did it -_- , bad Wit :numchuck:.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 14 Summary: Part two

Lan continues measuring the sofa and TOon comtinues to watch her work. He looks up and sees him looking at her. She asks him if she can measure the chair and he tells her to go ahead while he sits. Oh god! Shes all up and close to him. She asks him to get up and he does but stands in the same spot. She pulls his chair over, he asks to help him but she tells him its okay. He asks that he can’t help and she tells him that it doesn’t concern him. He pulls the chair anf they tuh at it. He sits back down and she tells him to get up. He pulls her down to sit on his lap. He goes in for a kiss but he pulls away only to be kissed by him and kisses him back. Wit comes in and inturrptes them. Wit rubs in his face. Toon is pissed. Toon calls Lans mother and asks if Lan has returned home yet. She tells him that she hasn’t and he tells her that it’s okay and hangs up. Da and her mother are curious about Toon calling. Toon calls Thy but shes listening to music and doesn’t hear his call. He is so missing Lan!!!! He is worried. Looks like he got a new phone too. He calls the house again and ask about Lan again. She stills isn’t home,Toon goes to Thys place and asks if Lan is there. He asks if she knows where Lan is. He is pissed thinking that she might be with Wit. He goes to a restaurant looking for Lan and Wit and ask if Wit is there. The waiter tells him that he hasn’t seen Wit. Toon is super worried. Don’t drive and call it’s dangerous, Toon. He heads over to Lan’s work place and finds her car still there. He smiles with relief.

OMG! That kiss on the Chair! :blush: :drool: :pervie: