[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
the comments are getting too hilarious. so sad ken and anne will never happen =( but im happy for ken and noi too.

melisma

sarNie Egg
Anyways Racha is determined in stealing back Thun, she said it to Lan's face. If it is work related, Thun should have explained to her that he will be working with his ex and that there is nothing going on, yet he keeps quiet. He already knows how insecure Lan is. Or it would have been nice of him to direct Racha to another lawyer.
----------------------------------

Thun made it quite clear to Racha that he wouldn't accept Racha's case and would introduce another lawyer to her.Thun is very clever and he knows all Racha's intentions.so he always carrys on a business manner toward Racha.(good for you ,Thun).but unluckily he needs some help from Racha so they have to co-operate.but Thun is very careful as to avoid causing any misunderstanding. i begin to like Thun more after watching the 2nd and 3rd episodes.

melisma

sarNie Egg
I am confused. Did Racha and Thun ever date? Because in the last episode when they were out eating, Racha said she started dating her husband after her and Thun broke up... and Thun responded something like "we never dated". something like that.

and if you think about it.... Racha was lead to believe that Thun was writing to her in the dairy, but it really wasn't him writing back to her. So I can see how Racha thought her and Thun were dating, when they really wern't.

:scratchhead2:
Thun told Racha face to face in a firm voice that he and Racha had never dated and Racha didn't say anyhing back. so it seems to me that he and Racha both know they have never dated before and yet Racha lied to Lan on purpose. so, have they ever dated?if not,i wonder whether Racha truly misunderstands their relationship. hmm,can't wait for the next episode.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm excite to watch it! airing in a less than an hour.

II totally Racha is confusing herself in that she had a relationship with Thun. He clearly stated that they didn't have one but she won't let it go. Also that young young needs to get over it because Thun will never like her either! Man all this drama is making me mad! :numchuck: I wanna beat someone up!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Epi 4 Summary part one
Aww now both Lan and Thun are keeping secrets. Lan told Wit to lie to Thun about what happened to her shoe and car. Thun is jealous of Wit though. :coverlaf: Aww Thun told Lan to tell him everything and if she ever needed anything to ask him. SO sweet of him but they're both keeping secrets.

Damn that young girl, she's trying to break up Thun and Lan but using Racha as an excuse! I hate her! :numchuck: Wanna kick her arse!

Thun's sister is so mean to Lan. The only ones who like Lan are Thun and his father. Aww the misunderstanding is really getting to her.

Racha is sluting herself up to meet Thun! That's a no no! Thun just let Louis go with you, you're both working on the case together.

Lan your right in worrying.

Where the hell is Racha taking Thun! She's is totally playing him just to be by his side. Slut! Mega Slut! It's totally not working on him! Ha, her having lunch with him isn't working at all! Lan you're so insecure! Stupid Racha, wanna kick her arse!

Awww wit is so cute in helping Lan. So true she's over reacting and needs to calm down.

The young girl is really getting on my nerves! Love Louis, you know what that girls is trying to do!

Thun, racha is just playing you. I'm so glad that you get it! haha getting Racha at her game.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah jin..totally agree with you..i mean,why Toon go to meet Racha alone..He should bring louise too for his safety.. :coverlaf:

What Toon's sister said??

I love love love the last part in Toon's office.. :wub:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Damn! freaken Racha turning off Thuns phone and faking a stomach ache! If I was Lan I would be worried too! Damn Thun I love that you didn't go in to the room with racha but you shouldn't lie to Lan! so many misunderstandings!

Dang, she is totally acting out! I hate racha! I bet she would've killed the doctor if he had told her that she was just hungary. Ha, love Thun! He's not going to stay with you like you think Racha!

Aww, now Lan's mad and won't answer Thun's calls.

Lan's brother in law came and told Thun about Lan beating him up. So much trouble in a day for Thun. I feel so sad for him. Another argument between the two, they really need to be honest with each other. Lan give Thun more freedom! aww Thun didn't kiss her goodnight, Lan really wanted it! :teary:

Yay they made up! Good job Lan!! To bad for the young girl, she didn't
get to eat with Thun! Lan received more kisses! :kiss3:

Dang, more drama tomorrow! I loved the last part too!! :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Now,im starting to fall in love with toon..He's so clever..oh i forgot that he's a lawyer,thays why he can predict about something goes wrong.. :)

oh i wish racha got rape by her husband.. :crazy:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:lmao2: That's mean. lol! Racha's already having a crazy enough life so I'm okay she choose her path and now her life is crazy it's her fault.

I love that Thun isn't falling for her stupid tricks! Now that's a man I want to marry! :crush:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
He kissed her on the corner of her mouth but kissed her on the lips after she kissed his cheeks! :coverlaf: They're so sweet!

I just love the semi sneak kiss by Thun! :coverlaf: at the end!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
He kissed her on the corner of her mouth but kissed her on the lips after she kissed his cheeks! :coverlaf: They're so sweet!

yeah,they're so sweet..i bet if they made up at home,something will happen.. :pervie: :pervie: :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
cant wait to watch the new ep. when i get homee..
taking a test before i can reward myself with Toon and Lan

yaayyy thanks for the summaries lol
funnies :)

honda

sarNie Hatchling
thank you for the summary. I can't wait till I'm able to watch the new episode. Love the mini and many kisses between the pra'nangs.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't seen today's episode yet ):
I've been toooo hooked up with Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower! :D ahaha :coverlaf:
I'm in my Chinese Phase at the moment! Of course Thai too! rofl :grouphug:

Hmm..Seems like things are getting quite depressing and dramatic! lol :thumbdown: :scratchchin:
I'll watch this weeks episode during the weekend since I am FREE :D ahaha
Be back to spam when i am not so lazy. ahah ;) :bhehe: