[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I thought todays episode was cute, sad, and okay. :yes:
I guess it was because there wasn't any kissing scene! lol
I Loved it when Ann was on the toilet. Funny stuff! and pretty random too! :coverlaf:
Cute how they kept giving one another a goodbye kiss after another. She's such a dork. ahaha
But i love 'em for that. lol :dance1: They can totally act a REAL couple. The kisses and all are just....Superb and Amazing! I Love Love them! :clap2: :kiss3:
the friend was hilarious. Saying that Ann wasn't her friend because she was "horrible" at singing. lol
I feel bad for Da (I think that was her characters name) and Lan! I think it was pretty much the mother and father's fault. If they were not like what they were/are, then Lan wouldn't be like the way she is....but i guess..It's just a lakorn!! :numchuck: lol
Darn it. Now that Nott is in the picture, here comes chaos but not as much as the other chick.
My goodness! I totally do NOT like her. She's so annoying! :yuck: It's true! She's more annoying than Racha! lol Ann is so funny. She's beating Win up while Ken is eating wtih Racha. She makes me laugh! :lmao3:
It breaks my heart seeing their marriage life breaking as each episode goes by! :cry1:
I want another :w-scene-pop-corn: and a :baby-scene-pop-corn: !!!!!
btw, I AGREE WITH YOU ALL! NO JOKE! lol
Also, I LOVE Tung Ruk Tung Nuer by INSTINCT ! I mean yeah i like all the songs for this lakorn but this one catches my attention more! lol And i think the one my Nat or Klear too! :p

lol..you make a comment like you make an essay.. :coverlaf:
but yeah,i love to read you comment.. :D

For me,i don't blame ann 100% ,i put the blame more on Ken.He should not hiding something from ann..Sooner or later,she will find out..

I think most of us want to see :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: scene..

fun

Expired Sarnie
i just got started on my intro but my fingers were just not listening to me. i had to at least come here if i cannot watch episode 3 yet ahahah. i think i will be done by tonight if i get off here after this comment.

it breaks my heart that thun doesnt understand what a little misunderstanding can do to him and lan. he knows well how insecure she is. i just hope he tells the truth and not hide anything from lan.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
AHHHHH! Can't wait until next week :yahoo:

Any chance anyone know a website that has the spoiler for this lakorn? I don't think I can wait until the end.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Lin needs to calm down. Eventually thun will be annoyed of her not trusting him. She need to relax and not let tong take over her. It remind me of samee tee tra how she let her ange and tanya take control over he.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
There's alot of cute scenes in here but I'm kinda annoyed by Ann's character in here. She really needs to chill out and have trust in her man. As for Ken's character, I find him too calm in here(don't know how to explain it) to the point where I don't find his character interesting.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
For me,i don't blame ann 100% ,i put the blame more on Ken.He should not hiding something from ann..Sooner or later,she will find out..

OoooOoo i totally agree with what you had to say about Ken... he's not bad but he's holding those secret from her even if it's nothing... and all she ask was for him to be honest to her.... is that tooo much to ask?!?!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
lol..you make a comment like you make an essay.. :coverlaf:
but yeah,i love to read you comment.. :D

Ahha Thanks :D
My comments are always like an essay because i don't want to spam on here...with my many thoughts about this lakorn. lol
I do agree. I'm not putting the whole blame on Ann but on Ken as well. Secrets should never be kept a secret from your spouse.... :numchuck: lol
If it gets a little too much, please do tell me!
I will limit myself and go spam on tumblr! :dance2:

OoooOoo i totally agree with what you had to say about Ken... he's not bad but he's holding those secret from her even if it's nothing... and all she ask was for him to be honest to her.... is that tooo much to ask?!?!
Forreals! I guess he's too scare to tell her! So sad! :tearybye:

Call me slow but when Ken kept saying DOPE to Ann, what does he mean by that?
I get so confused. ahaha :scratchhead2:
It's so weird hearing them say "sex" in this lakorn. :eyetwitch: ahahha
but i guess it's okay! ehehhehehe :dance2:
I had to go back and rewatch the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene again! ahah :pervie:
Dang. I Love it :D lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahha Thanks :D
My comments are always like an essay because i don't want to spam on here...with my many thoughts about this lakorn. lol
I do agree. I'm not putting the whole blame on Ann but on Ken as well. Secrets should never be kept a secret from your spouse.... :numchuck: lol
If it gets a little too much, please do tell me!
I will limit myself and go spam on tumblr! :dance2:

No worries,you never ever too much..You know what..i smile everytime i read your comment..And what your said always in my mind but because my English is :thumbdown: :thumbdown: ,so i just keep it on my mind,i'm not write it here...Maybe you;ll confuse with my languange..lol..

Hey,seriously and honestly...you,tinah,fun4fun,jin is my favourite 'commentor'..lol.. :highfive: :highfive:

Forreals! I guess he's too scare to tell her! So sad! :tearybye:

Call me slow but when Ken kept saying DOPE to Ann, what does he mean by that?
I get so confused. ahaha :scratchhead2:
It's so weird hearing them say "sex" in this lakorn. :eyetwitch: ahahha
but i guess it's okay! ehehhehehe :dance2:
I had to go back and rewatch the :w-scene-pop-corn: scene again! ahah :pervie:
Dang. I Love it :D lol
Yeah,maybe he scare she'll sulk again..But lets she know now and from her husband..If she know later and from other people,its getting worst!!

Did they said 'sex'..OMG! i wish i could learn thai... :rolleyes1:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think it's both Lan and Thun's fault. Lan is to insecure about her husband. Thun doesn't want Lan to get mad so he's lying to her. Thun knows that Lan will get mad but being her husband, she will get mad at him but get over it. The longer he waits the more Lan will get insecure and the anger she will be. Its sad that in not trusting each other enough they're breaking their marriage life.

I like it that Nott came in. He still likes her and will be bringing a challenge to Thun. "Either you take care of your wife or I will." I like that! lol! I totally think that Lan will tell Thun about Wit and that she will be working with him, but Thun still won't be telling her that he's working with Racha, and that the young girl is the one calling him. I really want to kick her if she see's that Thun doesn't like Racha does she think she has a chance. :nono1:

I don't remember hearing them say "sex" at all in this lakorn but I know that Willy said it in Manee Yad Faa. When She asked him about Homework he's like it was slang for sex. :coverlaf:

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
I think in a couples relationship, you should never keep secrets! The biggest mistake is to hold back and never speak the truth. I've been in a relationship with a guy for 3 years and he has the same personality just like Toon, he's so nice, but his only problem is keeping secrets and that's one of the reason why we splitted...

shengvang

sarNie Adult
man loving it so far...cant wait for the next epi...just the fact that everything is happening so quick that i just cant get enough of KEN AND ANN!!!!

melisma

sarNie Egg
I think in a couples relationship, you should never keep secrets! The biggest mistake is to hold back and never speak the truth. I've been in a relationship with a guy for 3 years and he has the same personality just like Toon, he's so nice, but his only problem is keeping secrets and that's one of the reason why we splitted...
my boyfriend once told me that it was a stupid idea to confess everything to his girl becoz girls like to make a big fussy about it.we want honesty and truth and they dislike trouble. Then I had a nice talk with my boyfriend and told him that men and women were different in some ways and how much we treasured honesty and truth.and i also assured him that as long as he told me the truth,i would be nice and reasonable.hmm,i think that works for both of us.
i actually enjoy this lakorn becoz it is more realistic.but i doubt whether Thai people like it.it seems to me that thai women prefer dreams to reality.that's why thai lakorns are always so fansy and way away from the real life.

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
I love Ken&Anne... I like the story.. but I have a headache now.. I begin to feel insecure about my bf now <_<

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
@sugarlya, don't think to much this is a lakorn after all.

I think this lakorn is more realist but it's really just a drama for entertainment.

whoa, I don't know but I'm excited to watch the next episodes.

lynnyang

sarNie Adult
@sugarlya: I second what iluvjin said above. Not all men are the same. Plus, men will always be men, they will eventually keep quiet! Btw, I'm so behind on this lakorn, need to catch up. Missing out on the lovely pranangs :b

fun

Expired Sarnie
my boyfriend once told me that it was a stupid idea to confess everything to his girl becoz girls like to make a big fussy about it.we want honesty and truth and they dislike trouble. Then I had a nice talk with my boyfriend and told him that men and women were different in some ways and how much we treasured honesty and truth.and i also assured him that as long as he told me the truth,i would be nice and reasonable.hmm,i think that works for both of us.
i actually enjoy this lakorn becoz it is more realistic.but i doubt whether Thai people like it.it seems to me that thai women prefer dreams to reality.that's why thai lakorns are always so fansy and way away from the real life.
i dont think this will sell well to the thai public either. this is more for those who likes simple romantic story with real life situation and emotions that are not usually portray this way in a typical thai lakorns. i like how they are going deeper with their lakorn. usually it's those typical morals of good vs evil.

and about the honesty thing, he doesnt have to tell her all the details but it would be nice if he told her the truth when she ask for it. like "where were you?" instead of lying he should have told her. anyways i still havent seen the third episode, i just finished with my intro and now i need to start on the first page two page. it's due this tuesday.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^its doing well in bangkok area like most of ch3 lakorns but they dont have many viewers watching their lakorn in the province

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^its doing well in bangkok area like most of ch3 lakorns but they dont have many viewers watching their lakorn in the province

But whatever the rating they got,their lakorn always become talk of the town right?
Just like SSH..if i'm not mistaken,they only got average rating,but i heard it so popular..

tinah

sarNie Coma
But whatever the rating they got,their lakorn always become talk of the town right?
Just like SSH..if i'm not mistaken,they only got average rating,but i heard it so popular..
yea true. plus, they always do well on the polls. they might even take home the top awards together for the 4th year