[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

ticktak

sarNie Egg
:cloud9: :cloud9:
[Citer le nom = '1287743185 'ticktak' timestamp = 'post = '714411']
[Citer le nom = timestamp 'Tina' = '1287714857 'post = '714331']
lol ^ ^ il y avait Trop de scènes de nom. Vraiment je-ne-Ont non favori Parce Que la plupart des scènes ont été mémorable

diffusee CE lakorn sur Mer-Jeu Fait Pas tommrow!

Fun4fun, première Fois lakorn isnt ce rôle Tong, MAIS C'EST premier fils de méchant
[/ Quote]
[/ Quote]
Combien d'épisodes Semaine nominale? s'il vous plaît !!!!!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Loving the first episode of this lakorn already=) It's so cute. I hope the rest of the episodes won't disappoint.

Does anyone know what the tv rating was for the first episode of this lakorn?

If someone could please post the TV rating each week as they are announced, that would be great.
For some reason, I like to know how the lakorn I am watching is doing in terms of tv rating. =P

Ken and Ann make such a cute couple. !

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol i admit i cheated at least twice in french 1-2. the whole class cheated at one point. i do feel ashamed about it but thinking back, it quite a hilarious memory. there was this one time we were upset at the teacher; she is a nice person but kind of lousy at being a teacher. a notebook was being passed around the whole classroom. it landed on my desk, i felt bad, i wanted to tell the teacher but it was the whole class that cheated, i couldnt possibly turn them all in including myself (as i continue to pass the notebook to the next person). i did take a peak at 3-4 of the answers but my conscience forbid me to look into it further. i dont know if the teacher pretended she didnt see anything or did she not see anything. people were giggling. it was not just one or two. it was almost half the students in the room. the notebook was visible too, really out in the open ahahaha.

ok i totally went off topic....

there's so many kissing (pecking on the lips) i love it. it's so realistic as if they were really a true newly married couple.

i really like tong as a nang rai. she doesnt come off being fake as in when she acts. it looks convincing. it's kind of hard to explain so i will use ploy. dont get me wrong she's wonderful at being a bitch. but the thing that bothers me when they try to deceive pra ek with their nice attitude and image, it comes off unconvincing. it's like written on their face that they are lying. it's also more like seducing than deceiving. same goes to pei. they tend to overact with their nang rai roles. but lets see how it progress. it still kind of early to judge tong.
haha you are so bad! but i cant lie i did try to cheat in my math class at one point because i forgot to study and im not so great with numbers..

i feel the same way about Tong. for someone who never played "rai" befire is quite convincing compare to the ones who are villians..i feel like she doesnt need to try too hard..omg, talking about pei, she is just horrible!... that girl overact to the extreme lol her character seem to always be slutty too..

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Loving the first episode of this lakorn already=) It's so cute. I hope the rest of the episodes won't disappoint.

Does anyone know what the tv rating was for the first episode of this lakorn?

If someone could please post the TV rating each week as they are announced, that would be great.
For some reason, I like to know how the lakorn I am watching is doing in terms of tv rating. =P

Ken and Ann make such a cute couple. !

8. (Rabum DuangDao's finale was 14) 8 is a pretty good start for a premiere. It'll go up for sure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea, it got an 8 for the first epi. 365 is quite popular in the bangkok and perimeter area. the numbers are alot higher than vee's lakorn, so i thought it would average out to be more than an 8? i dont get how the rating system works

Ch: 365 Wan Haeng Ruk 8 (Bangkok: 15; Perimeter: 11: Province: 6)
(First Episode)

Ch7: Khun Por Waan Waew 10 (Bangkok: 7; Perimeter: 7; Province: 11)

Ch5: Malai 3 Chai 5

credit to lesibangbang

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
I really haven't been following the news and updates on this lakorn at all, so can someone give me a summary? All I know is that its a story about the relationship between a married couple. But with the psychic giving anne a diary for her to see her future, is the bulk of the story going to be about the diary showing anne the future of her relationship so that she can, in the end, try not to make the mistakes she made in order to save her marrage? Or, is it going to be something like she sees the future on an off then tries to fix her mistakes along the way (since the psychic something about the diary being able to show anne whats going to happen in a day, a month, a year, etc)

Overall, the first episode was great.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
^^yea, it got an 8 for the first epi. 365 is quite popular in the bangkok and perimeter area. the numbers are alot higher than vee's lakorn, so i thought it would average out to be more than an 8? i dont get how the rating system works

Ch: 365 Wan Haeng Ruk 8 (Bangkok: 15; Perimeter: 11: Province: 6)
(First Episode)

Ch7: Khun Por Waan Waew 10 (Bangkok: 7; Perimeter: 7; Province: 11)

Ch5: Malai 3 Chai 5

credit to lesibangbang
It's an average system, but it's a bit more complex. So it's not like (15+11+6)/3. The number of the population in the province area are much higher than Bangkok. This is off the top of my head so it's not verified but rating of 1 in Bangkok and perimeter is about 250k people where as for the province, a rating of 1 is equal to 500k people.

Don't take my word for this though since I didn't actually go and look up the original post where I read about this. I'm pretty sure about the rating differences for each area, but not the exact number of the population.

tinah

sarNie Coma
It's an average system, but it's a bit more complex. So it's not like (15+11+6)/3. The number of the population in the province area are much higher than Bangkok. This is off the top of my head so it's not verified but rating of 1 in Bangkok and perimeter is about 250k people where as for the province, a rating of 1 is equal to 500k people.

Don't take my word for this though since I didn't actually go and look up the original post where I read about this. I'm pretty sure about the rating differences for each area, but not the exact number of the population.
oh i see. its no wonder vees lakorn got a higher rating since since there was more viweres tunning in the province

thanks for clarifying

Sugarlya

sarNie Hatchling
So many kisses and hugs !! if i were Noi, will be so jealous... there s such chemistry between them.

i won't appreciate this lakorn as i expected.

After this episode 1, i think there will be no more romantic scene but only argue, crying and misunderstanding. :no: this lakorn will irritates me and it is not what i expected :mellow:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
^^if thats the case, 365 ratings would skyrocket lol
Thats the FACT!! :D
365 really ROCK!! :rockon:
i love love love this lakorn so damn much!!

The scene when ann give ken a watch in the car and she asked 'do you like it?'..ken smile and nodded..that smile..that smile make me :drool:

And when ann give the oyster..Both look cute talking to each other like that..something like whisper..

OMG!! Ken-Ann really SUPERB!! Watching them make me forget about noi and ann's boyfriend..lol..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Thats the FACT!! :D
365 really ROCK!! :rockon:
i love love love this lakorn so damn much!!

The scene when ann give ken a watch in the car and she asked 'do you like it?'..ken smile and nodded..that smile..that smile make me :drool:

And when ann give the oyster..Both look cute talking to each other like that..something like whisper..

OMG!! Ken-Ann really SUPERB!! Watching them make me forget about noi and ann's boyfriend..lol..
epi 1 was a good start! definately worth the long wait. i know both are taken but it doesnt hurt for us fans to have an imagination right hehe

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I can't get enough of ann and ken at all... Ever since 365 wan heang rak air I've watched it seven times already... I think I'm going for eight...LOL...can not wait to see what is going to happen...