[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah,ann is so straight forward..i think the next episode gonna be like the BTS clip..ann pretend to sleep..

I don'tunderstand it but let me guess,the paper ann gave to ken,is it honeymoon ticket??

I thought they gonna have a buth tub scene when ann unbutton ken vest. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, im so drawn into this lakorn..the chemistry is amazing! this is why i could never get tired of anne-ken together..they bring in diffferent flavors to their lakorn..also, they are so comfortable around another and they arent afraid to take their acting to the next level. with them, theres no holding back. im so "in' with their character. the lines and script is really good too! very meaningful indeed.

just love the many kisses..especially the part where Thun kiss Run out of nowhere when they were talking in bed

i could also relate to this lakorn. my boyfriend and i are going through some trust issue and in order for us to work it out we need to communicate and build that trust factor..its something we are struggling at right now..

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, you definately dont want to miss out!

Annes character so remind me of her role in "Samee Tee Tra" she was the jealous wife lol she took tong down to the ground and shes bigger than her..gotta say, tongs doing a good a job for her first nang'rai role

fun

Expired Sarnie
I just got back home logged onto YT and anonymousbluee2001 has already subbed the first ten minutes. I want them pillows!!!

Got to watch the first episode in a bit.

Napat01

sarNie Juvenile
Finally I got to watch it. Was so busy with college visits I didn't get to watch it until now. They are so cute! I want a Ken pillow too! They still have that wonderful chemistry. Can't wait for more tomorrow!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i like the first epi. its cute. anne is already jealous hahahha, so funny. ken is pretty good looking in here.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Gosh, Ken and Ann are amazing! I just can't stop thinking about this lakorn!

Ken is so handsome as a Lawyer, I would definitely never let him get away!

Love Ann, She loves him but because of her jealous she makes fits when he's around other women. Her mother is a little bit to harsh on men though saying they are all the same.

I feel bad for her sister because she knows that he husband is cheating on her and her mother is making it worst by announcing it out loudly.

Tong, is pretty good at playing her role, but I think that it was her own fault for leaving Thun for the other guy. Is she married to him or just living with him?

tinah

sarNie Coma
everything happen so soon though. now we have to deal with abunch of misunderstanding since Racha came in the picture. she got the nerve to ask Lan if she had a problem that shes here to bring the old flame back together..something along that line..thats why she got a slap from Lan :rockon:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i seriously cannot wipe the grin on my face jumping for joy. who knew i could burned off some calories just watching a lakorn :rofl:

i want to dissect all the little cute scenes but it will make me seem crazy :woot2:

i wished they elaborated more on the elevator scene. her one of leg should have wrapped around his behind and her blouse should have been ripped a little, he did seem a bit aggressive :lol2:

it was too cute, she proposed to him in such a unique way. i love the first episode despite a few spice that i would have like to see more of.

cant wait until tomorrow's episode.

just to add, tong is pretty good. is this really her first lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^lol there was too many scenes to name. i dont really have a favorite because most of the scenes were memorable

this lakorn airs on Wed-Thurs so no tommrow!

Fun4fun, this isnt Tong's first lakorn but its her first villain role

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
who'a the other women..is she Ken's sister?? look like she doesn't like ann..

agreewith fun4fun,i expected more for elevator scene..its too short..

i want to see the scene on the last pic in this clip.. :woot2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yes, shes ken's older sister. I'm surprise they choosen Khun Thook(i believe thats her name) to play Ken's sister while the older guy is Ken's dad. those two look to be around the same age like they could be husband and wife instead

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ The older lady is Ken's sister, she doesn't like Ann because from looking at her mother she thinks that Ann is the same.

Fun, your so funny! Yeah I went back to watch it again to absorb all of it. It's probably going to take a while though! lol!

I think Racha is stupid in trying to get back with Thun. She left him in the first place but there are still somethings are weren't explained yet, such as why did she marry her husband, was it for money, status? He husband seems to be super rich though or is it her that is? Her room was gigantic.

I think Ann was right in slapping her for saying that she was going to get back with Thun. As a wife you would take it as a threat, Ann isn't stupid but is overly jealous which makes her go a little bit to far when she fights something or someone. I love how Thun said although she is like that he still loves her.

Can't believe that it was just one day of marriage and it already starting to fall apart.

I remember how in the BTS clip Ann said that Thun was a Gentleman and didn't want to rush things and Ken laughed. Thun wanted to but she fell asleep so he just left her alone. I just had to laugh but I can't believe that he went to work the day after getting married.

fun

Expired Sarnie
or they could have found an older man to play ken's father. at first i thought his sister was thun's mom

tinah i know the time slot for this lakorn. rdd ended on a wednesday, it's embedded in my head but i was just so excited i thought tomorrow would be thursday lol

oh well i still anticipate for tomorrow anyways, excited for thara himalaya!!! :dance2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah,i remember that BTS scene too jin...and i think next episode,there's the scene ann pretend to sleep...

I'm shocked too that ken went to work the day after getting married..They should go to honeymoon..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ I know right! He's going to try twice but they will both fail. Ann should have just grabbed him and go for it! lol!