[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm not sure myself, but I'm thinking around 9pm Thailand time. I feel that they don't follow the same time slots all the time. I switch on and off with ch 7 sometimes and the lakorns end at different times.

I think as an actress Noi understand that it's just work, plus she's the woman that he goes home to, it doesn't get any better than that well maybe it does. lol!

edit:Topped the page! Man I don't think we've been doing this for a while. lol.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think as a wife and woman,of course she's jealous..maybe a little..
But she knows ann..Look how nice ann holding her hand at IN Magazine Award..

But i'm not sure if ken act with Pinky with intimate scene like this.. :scratchchin:

Maybe she understand because she's an actress too but what about ann's boyfriend.

Even if he understand,what about his family..He's from hi-so family right??

ermmm..whatever it is..
i love love love those sweet scene..don't care what noi and ann's boyfrien feeling. :D

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Agree, we love this couple! And love seeing them together even though we know that they have someone in real life.

Noi and Ann are friends. I don't think that it's that big of a deal, Ken and Ann have worked together so many times.

OMG!! It's going to air in mintues!!!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
WootWoot! It finally is airing! :D
Watching it at the moment !
btw, Thanks :D

Kyaaaa! It's so cute! I couldn't stop squealing to myself! xD aahhah
They're gonna get married! Can't wait for that scene! :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
WootWoot! It finally is airing! :D
Watching it at the moment !
btw, Thanks :D

Kyaaaa! It's so cute! I couldn't stop squealing to myself! xD aahhah
They're gonna get married! Can't wait for that scene! :D
Are you watching it live?? OMG!!
i'm jealous..i'm jealous..i'm jealous of you....
I can't watch it live..i'm so excited to watch it but my connection is F**K!!
I need to wait until 1 A.M to watch it on youtube..
DAMN!!!

Someone help me to calm down...

roselovesice

Are you watching it live?? OMG!!
i'm jealous..i'm jealous..i'm jealous of you....
I can't watch it live..i'm so excited to watch it but my connection is F**K!!
I need to wait until 1 A.M to watch it on youtube..
DAMN!!!

Someone help me to calm down...
Ahaha yeah i am. I had to force myself to wake up early just to watch it. ahaha
My connection is lame too but it's being nice to me today. ahaha xD
It's so cute. I think it's almost done since it's been a good 1 hour already. :D
It's okay. It's gonna be up on youtube in a couple of hours :D eehhe
Can't wait for the eng sub one xD

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah,i'm watching it live now..
need to use IE..can't use chrome..
i'm happy..i'm happy now.. :yahoo:
i feel like i'm in thailand right now...lol

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
yeah,i'm watching it live now..
need to use IE..can't use chrome..
i'm happy..i'm happy now.. :yahoo:
I live about half an hour from Thai border - managed to catch it on TV just now. Thai Channel 3 is not really clear in my area (berbintik-bintik) but it's still quite okay to watch. ;)

sabaidee_keo

sarNie Hatchling
LOL @ the Pinky comment. I think nobody trusts their husband with Pinky anymore :sweat:

I'm so jealous of you girls...I'm in America & it still hasn't aired yet on my thai satelite. :( I guess I have to wait until tonight...geeeeesh. :weep:

roselovesice

Ann is such a dork in this lakorn. I Love her for that.
Gosh! They peck so much, i love it! Especially on the mouth! ahaha
I hate how there are so many characters in this lakorn that is trying to kill their relationship. Just leave the couple along, well yah? O:
ahaha I even screen capped the kissed parts. Just the ones i can get. ahaha
It's tooo cute :D I Love the elevator part. It's just too hilarious. xD
I Love how there are so many pictures of them together! I want 'em! lol
It's weird how they didn't have to cake scene part nor the FIRST NIGHT!
It was a different night. Well, let's see if they will add the Supposedly first night as the second night. :D
:p
but omggg! I hate it. There's already drama on the first episode! I hate tong's character. Pisses me off. ahaha
I can't wait for next weeks episode, 2! She's gonna go into the future.
Wonder what is gonna happen! :D
Idk but it feels so weird seeing them inimate and all but whatever.
It's satisfying! ahahah Makes me happyyy! It finally ended after 2 hours!
It was crazy. lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
So much happened in the first episode! So many cute scenes!! I'm so excited to watch next weeks episode!! Gosh I wonder what the ratings are for this episode?

Ken and Ann are so amazing they are just like a real couple!!! I love this couple so much! *jumping up and down*

I don't think that we'll be seeing Pinky for awhile. She's left the only lakorn that she was working on.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Just watched the first epi live. I have to say I will never get tired of seeing Ken and Ann together. They make such a cute on screen couple. Really loved the first episode. I think from next week on there will be only dramas, but Im sure this female director is able to pull off a lot of great scenes. It s gonna be an enjoyable drama.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
lol..mahsuri dok mane??
kite kt KL ni..tgk kt tenet pon bintik2 nie..
kt youtube nti okay kot..
Oghe Kelate kito ni :wink:

Tadi tgk kejap je. Malam Jumaat kannn ... usually my dad doesn't approve of watching much TV unless dokumentari, rancangan agama etc malam-malam Jumaat so I try to respect that (even though I'm married and have kids of my own! :spin: )

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh im melted into their love. i havent seen epi 1 yet but just seeing these caps already had me blushing..theres like 30 threads started already @ pantip and its only the 1st epi!

credit to pantip

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Link to watch the episode!

http://www.dekclip.com/%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%B9%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A3-365-%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%AB%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%87-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%881-%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88-21-%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A1-2553.html

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^omg, thank you so much! im watching it right now

hey, does anyone know the background song in the beginning with the guy singer? i like it..

tinah

sarNie Coma
this has got to be the most romantic lakorn of the year! only the first few mins of the lakorn and im blushing like crazy..i love the relationship of run and thun how they are so sweet to one another..n'ek is so straight forward toward pra'ek..she knows what she want and she say how she feel :cloud9:

wait, the singer is bird! thats an old song isnt it?