[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im still happy that aum n aff were in jlr.. and anne n ken were in sb.. hehe xp... ken n anne again how interesting hehehe...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! i'm so hyped about next year's lakorn...esp. KANN again :yahoo: and with Exact releasing their new lakorns....i'm so excited...esp. the paring of Peung and Yuk (son) he's so hott :drool: and she's juz so lovely :wub:

Julie...Amen to tat...but i wonder how JLR would have turned out w/ Ken & Ann...weird thought there for a moment

lovebird_tmi

sarNie Hatchling
i love the Ken + Anne pairing...

they've got so much chemistry on-screen. i'm excited for this one... almost as much as seeing Krit as a ghost :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. kash... lets just say that.. instead of 4 "Rs" for KANN.. there would've been more attempts.. n one "R" lol.. hehe lol.. whoa.. i thought of ateam in sb.. 4 "Rs".. whoa.. :loool:.. haha.. too much for my aff to suffer lol.. hehe..

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
ann's going to be the jealous wife and ken is going to be the good boy....i like my p'ek to be jacka$$es not goodie goodie but i'll still watch it

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ahhh... we get our prince charming back :D & we got the jealous type of nang'ek... this should be interesting alright! But I prefer the jealous pra'ek... more entertaining. lol.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh... we get our prince charming back :D & we got the jealous type of nang'ek... this should be interesting alright! But I prefer the jealous pra'ek... more entertaining. lol.
i agree...i like the jealous pra'ek more..cuz they're alwaise so touchy touchy..holdie holdie...but the jealous nang'eks just gets jealous <_<
UNLESS we get a whole new wave of nang'ek and she starts tose touchy tingies muahahah :lol:

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i agree...i like the jealous pra'ek more..cuz they're alwaise so touchy touchy..holdie holdie...but the jealous nang'eks just gets jealous <_<
UNLESS we get a whole new wave of nang'ek and she starts tose touchy tingies muahahah :lol:

ooohhh... hope they do that!

anne :r-scene-pop-corn: ken would be awesome! hahaha!!!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
omg...ken is going to be a good boy....what a suprise....it is the opposite of sawan bieng...how weird is that..im so use to them being mad and hating each other.....lol...but anyway i cant wait to see this lakorn...