[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I second that. I want to see Ann with Ananda and I hope that this is not Ann and Ken last lakorn.
Their last lakorn better blow us out of the water or something. Like SB and 365 wan hang ruk combined good. :thumbsup:

:eek:fftopic: but you know how Ken and Noot (Don't know how to spell his name)are like best friends in life. Wouldn't it be cool if in real life they were fighting over Ann, like they are doing in this lakorn. LoL. :cheer:
Oh Ann-Ananda is my dream couple and after that Ann-Tik..
Yeah,i hope this is nOt their last lakorn together..Its true that i want to see them..err..Ann with other pra ek but Ken-Ann is best of the best!!Their chemistry was unbeatable...

There's other pairing that people like to watch like Aum-Aff,Rome-Rita,Chakrit-Cherry (i like Chakrit with ann more,don't know who is cherry :rolleyes1: ),Tik-Aom,Num-Kob and i believe now people crazy for Nadech-Yaya..but for me they can't beat Ken-Ann..Don't know about you gals..
Like someone said,they are artistic soulmates.

here what that girl/guy comment in ep 9-4

"A & K are soulmates!... ARTISTIC SOULMATES, if there's such a thing. For how else can you explain such powerful chemistry & electrifying meeting and collaboration of artistic expressions? They have the same rhythm & wavelength. In fact, I'd go far as saying that I don't think they will find again in their professional career someone to whom they will have such powerful connection as they do with one another!"

TOTALLY AGREE!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SB and 365 combine?.. :rofl:
What about combine RN,OR,SB,SSH,365..
Mornin with Kru Cook (both was sharp tongue)
Veekit with narin ( both was polite and nice)
Rachen with Lanaree ( seems like they both act like one side love)
Napat with Thula ( heard harded,ego)
Kawee with Alin (MY MOST ANTICIPATED COUPLE!!!!) :rofl: :weee: :coverlaf: :woot2:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Are you chinese tracy??
From what i know Ken-Ann,Ken,Ann got a lot of fans in Taiwan..is it true??
Yeah,Im Chinese, currently living in Vancouver.

yeah,its true that there are lots of KA/Ken/Ann Fans in Taiwan
but i dont think they can beat the amount of Chinese KA/Ken/Ann fans in mainland China.
Some of the Chinese fans even went to the ANN'S fifth fan meeting,Im so so jealous!!! :tearybye:
I wanna go see Ann and hug her and tell her how much i love her!!!
sigh, im a student and dont have money to travel to thailand right now,but i hope i'll get the chance to go there someday.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Oh Ann-Ananda is my dream couple and after that Ann-Tik..
Yeah,i hope this is nOt their last lakorn together..Its true that i want to see them..err..Ann with other pra ek but Ken-Ann is best of the best!!Their chemistry was unbeatable...

There's other pairing that people like to watch like Aum-Aff,Rome-Rita,Chakrit-Cherry (i like Chakrit with ann more,don't know who is cherry :rolleyes1: ),Tik-Aom,Num-Kob and i believe now people crazy for Nadech-Yaya..but for me they can't beat Ken-Ann..Don't know about you gals..
Like someone said,they are artistic soulmates.

here what that girl/guy comment in ep 9-4

"A & K are soulmates!... ARTISTIC SOULMATES, if there's such a thing. For how else can you explain such powerful chemistry & electrifying meeting and collaboration of artistic expressions? They have the same rhythm & wavelength. In fact, I'd go far as saying that I don't think they will find again in their professional career someone to whom they will have such powerful connection as they do with one another!"

TOTALLY AGREE!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
SB and 365 combine?.. :rofl:
What about combine RN,OR,SB,SSH,365..
Mornin with Kru Cook (both was sharp tongue)
Veekit with narin ( both was polite and nice)
Rachen with Lanaree ( seems like they both act like one side love)
Napat with Thula ( heard harded,ego)
Kawee with Alin (MY MOST ANTICIPATED COUPLE!!!!) :rofl: :weee: :coverlaf: :woot2:

wow,that comment is so true!!!!!!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
:grouphug:
I love talking with people that share same interests.
its feels so good!!!

you know what?
right after the Ken-Aff pairing, there grows some KEN-AFF fans
well,im not saying that people have to like ken-ann only
but if you choose what you like,can you just stick to what you like
cuz some of the crazy ken-aff fans always say bad things about ann
i think they are just jealous that their favorites cant pair up anymore, and ken and ann can pair up like 5 times!!

most of the time,i just ignore those nagative comments about ann,
but when i really think about it,i feel so angry
cuz the comments might have some impacts on the people who know nothing about ann
that really irritates me!!!
Lukily, we have a lot of loyal ANN chinese fans who defend ann asap.

I just realize that the stuff i just talked about are :eek:fftopic:
anyways, just wanna share some thoughts.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:grouphug:
I love talking with people that share same interests.
its feels so good!!!

you know what?
right after the Ken-Aff pairing, there grows some KEN-AFF fans
well,im not saying that people have to like ken-ann only
but if you choose what you like,can you just stick to what you like
cuz some of the crazy ken-aff fans always say bad things about ann
i think they are just jealous that their favorites cant pair up anymore, and ken and ann can pair up like 5 times!!

most of the time,i just ignore those nagative comments about ann,
but when i really think about it,i feel so angry
cuz the comments might have some impacts on the people who know nothing about ann
that really irritates me!!!
Lukily, we have a lot of loyal ANN chinese fans who defend ann asap.

I just realize that the stuff i just talked about are :eek:fftopic:
anyways, just wanna share some thoughts.
I don't care if i off topic now..I just too excited when talk about Ann..
yeah,i know ken-Aff won best couple for IN Magazine award.and i'm sure most of the vote comes from Aff's fans..
just like ken pair up with choompoo..i think most of people who like this pairing was chompoo's fans..

but for me,i think Ann-Aum was better than Ken-Aff..
And yeah,agree with you..Its their matter to like who they want but please don't make a bad comment about ANN..
respect us as her fans..

I know that girl that you talked about was Judy right??
She even got to be in Seesan,lol...Many Ann's fans said Judy is a good dancer..I'm jealous..She got to talked with ANN!!! how lucky she is..

And i've read a comment at Pantip that ann's taiwan fans always remember ANN as such a down to earth and nice superstar when they met her last year..

Ok,back to the topic again..can't wait to watch toon-weet fight..This time if toon still just walk away and not fight for his wife,i'm sure i really happy if Lan end up with Weet...

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I don't care if i off topic now..I just too excited when talk about Ann..
yeah,i know ken-Aff won best couple for IN Magazine award.and i'm sure most of the vote comes from Aff's fans..
just like ken pair up with choompoo..i think most of people who like this pairing was chompoo's fans..

but for me,i think Ann-Aum was better than Ken-Aff..
And yeah,agree with you..Its their matter to like who they want but please don't make a bad comment about ANN..
respect us as her fans..

I know that girl that you talked about was Judy right??
She even got to be in Seesan,lol...Many Ann's fans said Judy is a good dancer..I'm jealous..She got to talked with ANN!!! how lucky she is..

And i've read a comment at Pantip that ann's taiwan fans always remember ANN as such a down to earth and nice superstar when they met her last year..

Ok,back to the topic again..can't wait to watch toon-weet fight..This time if toon still just walk away and not fight for his wife,i'm sure i really happy if Lan end up with Weet...

wow,Judy is famous now~haha,good for her!!!
I wasnt actually talking about her, she's from taiwan
the girls i was talking about actually are from mainland china.
and u know what,we got to know each other thru the ka chinese club website
we talked about all kinds of things,such as daily life stuff
we are like friends who we never met with, strange but great!!
and it's all because of KA,they brought us together.

i've heard that 365 days of love will end on Dec.3rd
way to short for me!!!!! :facepalm:
hope they'll bring special things from thailand

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ann and Yaya..they look a like from this angle..
3rd Dec..Its pretty short,i want to see 1 or more willing scene...
But i saw a pic of Ann-Nott,Aon and Lizzie,seems like its on closing party..
I always go to KA chinese club site even i don't understand anything..lol..

p.s : :eek:fftopic: again..
Currently Ann is leading My3Space Big Fan Can Voter but ken still on the 3rd place..

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Ann and Yaya..they look a like from this angle..
3rd Dec..Its pretty short,i want to see 1 or more willing scene...
But i saw a pic of Ann-Nott,Aon and Lizzie,seems like its on closing party..
I always go to KA chinese club site even i don't understand anything..lol..

p.s : :eek:fftopic: again..
Currently Ann is leading My3Space Big Fan Can Voter but ken still on the 3rd place..

haha, i always go to AK @ pantip website and cant understand anything,I just look at the pictures they post.
sometimes i use the google translator,but the translations are all over the place,dont make sense!

its too bad that ken is on the 3rd place.
for Ann being #1,partially thanks to ann's chinese fans, they are very supportive!
im such a bad fan of ann's cuz after i discovered that i have to register first, i was too lazy to do that...maybe i'll do later... :whahuh:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult

oh and this one too!!!
some of the chinese ka fans were saying that, ken was blushing in that scence :coverlaf:
i totally agree!!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Please post more here tracy..
I love the 1st one and i still wonder the scene that ken kiss ann (when he asked her to take a bath with him and ann asked is it good),is it Ken's ad-lib or in the script..Its look spontaneous :scratchchin:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Please post more here tracy..
I love the 1st one and i still wonder the scene that ken kiss ann (when he asked her to take a bath with him and ann asked is it good),is it Ken's ad-lib or in the script..Its look spontaneous :scratchchin:
Haha, i guess we will never know if its on the script or not...
hope its not on the script~ :rolleyes1:

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
so actually chinese fans made a lot of banners, avatars and wallpapers
i'll try my best to post them all here!!!

those are from ACF( Ann's Chinese Family)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG!! its so many..thanks so much for posted it here.. :dance1: :dance3:

I want to make the one that Ananda-Ann as a wallpaper for my computer.. :dance2: