[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I was a little disappointed of Lan but I think that she was able to prove herself. She was not sure that Toon loved her, Toon never said it to her face that he loved her once. Being stubborn was a way to make Toon tell her that he loved her.

may1363

sarNie Adult
i'm mad but when mention about MGD May,i smile ear to ear.. :dance2: :dance3: :dance1:

Yes, I'm really happy that Ann have another lakorn for next year. Yesterday, just thinking that 365 will end, I'm so depressed because Ann has nothing after that. But now I'm really really happy and exctited.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I'm really happy that Ann have another lakorn for next year. Yesterday, just thinking that 365 will end, I'm so depressed because Ann has nothing after that. But now I'm really really happy and exctited.
can't wait to hear a confirmation from Tik and Ann..
maybe ann will confirmed it on Top Awards like she did for SSH and 365 WHR..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yes I have heard about that lakorn with Tik and Ann too. I'm a bit disappointed that Tik took the offer. I love Tik but his acting was so stiff in Wanida, I'm afraid he could possibly ruin it for me like how he did it in Wanida.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, fun! Yeah, Tik lost his steam! I was like will Ann over shadow him.

@Dila, That was never put in the lakorn. I think that was cut from the lakorn. They did use that scene for a photo shoot to put in the Premium.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I have heard about that lakorn with Tik and Ann too. I'm a bit disappointed that Tik took the offer. I love Tik but his acting was so stiff in Wanida, I'm afraid he could possibly ruin it for me like how he did it in Wanida.
After hear Tik rejected and they offer Ananda,i'm so happy :dance1: ..I prefer Ananda but Tik is okay for me because i read a lot of Tik-Ann fanfic..So,i feel like i'm excited to see them as a couple plus the mini summary sounds cute..

I believe Tik will not dissapoint us this time because of Ann..
For me,ann always make her pra ek acting look :thumbup: except mart.. :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
lol, fun! Yeah, Tik lost his steam! I was like will Ann over shadow him.

@Dila, That was never put in the lakorn. I think that was cut from the lakorn. They did use that scene for a photo shoot to put in the Premium.
Oh,thanks jin for your info..I just watch part 8 and i'm mad..
Spaghetti scene!!! Oh GOD!! Why they cut that scene??!! :no: :yuck: :cry1: :crazy: :ninja: :nono1: :girlmad: <_< :gungirl: :annoyed: :numchuck:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I know right I was like :nono1: :blink: <_< :eyetwitch: When that happened. lol! But after watching it again I feel better, it was a good ending because they went on with their lives, Toon was able to tell Lan that he loved her more, and Lan was able to go on with everyday life doing her duties without forcing herself.

I liked that Racha and Lan ended on good terms. It would be stupid if they both still hated each other. lol. Glad they acted as adults and solved the problem before parting ways.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
if anyone here has bought the DVD and there's uncut version,please let me know..
I'll buy it ASAP!!
I hope AK@Pantip will complaint about this to Channel 3..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wished they had a last scene with Thun and Racha. I wanted her to ask for forgiveness in the presence of Lan lol

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, yeah, but i don't think Racha wanted to see Toon again. After he told her off and Ting told her that she was a strong woman who shouldn't be after a married man. I think that that was enough to make her understand Toon didn't want her in his life.

Gosh can't believe that it's over!!! I'll have to wait until next week to really watch this lakorn over along with other KA lakorns.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
if there's another episode..i hope Lan & Toon accidently meet racha with her new guy in America while both of them on their honeymoon..
Poor my Paweet,no girl for him..
I'm still waiting for you,Paweet!! :rolleyes1:
Who want to share Paweet with me??.. :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Fun, I think I accidentally pressed the report button on your post. I'm not sure if anything happened. My internet is being gay right now, if anything happens please let me know. I'm sorry about that.

I don't think that Toon and Lan were headed to the states. I think it was Europe. But yeah poor Wit he doesn't have any girl!

I'm tired so I'll check up on this thread tomorrow morning. Wish me luck on my Thai Exam.

Reactions: fun