[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Continue:

Toon punches Wit and he falls into the pool! Rach laughs. Toon grabs Lan and say that Lan is his wife and that he has no right. Lan yells at him and asks her that this is how she feels. She tells him yes, he leaves. Lan you stupid girl! Racha follow him and he shouts at her to not bother him! Love you Toon! Don’t let this whore take advantage of you! Thy yells at her for doing that to Toon. Lan is being stupid!!!! Lan tells Thy that she is tired and thy leaves, pissed! Dumb Lan! If he didn’t care he would not punch Wit. The family yells at Thy about Wits actions. Win tells them that Toon went home and Racha went to, Ting is worried and pulls her dad to go home. Lol! Toon arrives home and is followed by Racha. He is drunk! He is about to throw up and Racha runs to him but he tells her no need and walks inside. He is tipsy racha tries to help him but he pushes her away. She tells him that if Lan doesn’t want to be with him that she will stay with him. slut don’t touch Toon! :numchuck: She grabs hold of him and tells him that she loves him. She goes in for a kiss but he pushes her away saying that it’s enough. YAY!!!TOON I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! :dance1: She asks him why he wants to be with Lan, He tells her that He still loves Lan. He tells her that since he was married to Lan he has loved her. She asks him about them and he tells her that he is nothing to her. She tells him that he loved her but he tells her that ne never loved her. He tells her that they have changed and that she had never really love him she was being stupid. She grabs him saying that she loves him but he tells her that he doesn’t think anything of her. If she loves him she would never have harmed his family. He tells her to go home, he loves Lan and will never marry her! Yes! Toon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She chases him and falls but he doesn’t care and drives off. She cries to herself and asks why.

I love you TOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, yeah Drinking and driving is not good, but I don't think that Toon was really drunk, his body probably is not used to the alcohol. He doesn't drink or smoke! I love Toon after the last part!!! :blush: :crush: :cloud9:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Continue:

Racha cries and is found by P’Ting.She offers her help but Racha pushes her hand away. Ting rubs it in her face, saying that she is at lost, she is a amazing woman and have the hotel and everything but why does she have to mess with Toons life. She tells her that she love Toon that’s why she did what she did. Ting tells her that Toon loves Lan and not her, he will not be happy with her. She tells her that she is a strong woman and that she should stay to what she can do best. She cries to herself again. She finally gets up and walks to get in her car still crying. (Shes not that good at crying. Just saying. Hey she got in without her shoes! Don’t tell me she’ll be back! :thumbdown: ) She finally drives off, P’Ting sees her leave and calls Wat to find Toon. Wat goes to the office to look for Toon but doesn’t find him in his office. He leave and sees Toon come in. He ask him why he is there and toon tells him he needs to do something at the office. Toon ask him why he is there he answers P’Ting but stops. Toon knows whats up. He gives Toon coffee and he tells him that P’Ting is worried about him. Wat tells him that him and Lan are cute together and that Lan love him and that he loves her too, He tells him to not lose her. He tells Wat that Lan doesn’t want to be with him, Wat asks him if that’s what he wants, does he want to lose Lan. Toon thinks to himself and sighs. You know you don’t want to lose Lan!