[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Chakrit with a gun=Bowling!!!! He is so going to shoot whoever try to hurt his lady hahahaha!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I loved Margie, she never disappoint me...Her storyline catch me da most will mostly all of them hehehe

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I'm super anticipating for this one :D :D :D .. by the teaser, this one pulled me in more.
Margie is just so darn cuuuutee!  Krit is still handsome :)

but eek, I hope he'll be pretty fashionable in here though.. and that those printed shirts he wore was just for the bts LOL..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
this one looks better than the other two story, the older version is awesome now this new Chakrit/Margie version it is even twice better 

hippo

sarNie Adult
thanks so much for the teaser. 
benz is gonna be really evil. 
i like margie's style in here.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I don't really feel chemistry between Margie and Chakrit. Chakrit is naturally a good looking person but Im not feeling much chemistry in here.  I hope it's as romantic and cute as the old one.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
I don't really feel chemistry between Margie and Chakrit. Chakrit is naturally a good looking person but Im not feeling much chemistry in here.  I hope it's as romantic and cute as the old one.
that's just some part showing in the teaser I'm sure they will have chemistry i trust an A-list and more experience specially P'Chakrit 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Margie and this storyline does get my attention very much, but I'm just not a fan of pra'ek, never have been. I make some exeptions only if the storyline is good or he's pairing with someone i really love, like Margie. Also can't wait to see Benz as well, Love her a lot. :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
Omg! Chakrit look so old. He can by pass her dad. I hope he doesn't look like this in the lakorn. He look awful on those pictures.