[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

sweetestchild707

sarNie Elites
I love how they've got someone from the 4 Hua Jai series in each pairing :) Going by this picture alone, I like the pairings. Boy and Matt seem to be the only pairing where they are similar in age though?
I hope P'Krit won't be dressing like this in the actual lakorn and that they will put him in suits and stuff, cause he looks like a dodgy guy who does illegal stuff on the side and eyes up young girls.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love how they've got someone from the 4 Hua Jai series in each pairing :) Going by this picture alone, I like the pairings. Boy and Matt seem to be the only pairing where they are similar in age though?
I hope P'Krit won't be dressing like this in the actual lakorn and that they will put him in suits and stuff, cause he looks like a dodgy guy who does illegal stuff on the side and eyes up young girls.
don't worry P'Krit will dress in suit

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
I love the old version to this Lakorn and I'm really looking forward to watch this one. Margie and Chakrit look okay together but, I'm not complaning because the guy character is suppose to be alot older.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I love the old version to this Lakorn and I'm really looking forward to watch this one. Margie and Chakrit look okay together but, I'm not complaning because the guy character is suppose to be alot older.
well said Sounthia :highfive:

Bee26

sarNie Egg
I haven't watched the old version is it good? Out of all 3 parts which one is the best? I wanna go out and rent it.

Sounthia

sarNie Egg
well said Sounthia :highfive:
Thanks! Some people probably didn't watch the old version thats why they are complaning about Chakrit character being to old for Margie. I'm just hoping this one is as good as the old one cause I really enjoyed it.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^ Margie is so pretty ♥ she just got that special charm for me ; gonna look forward to this drama! Can someone tell me the storyline ?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
My dear Margie is so gorgeous :heart: :heart: :heart: I'll be waiting for this one and her other one...go Margie go!!!

rehann

sarNie Adult
So I went out to rent the old version and its really good so far.
the pra'ek sooo chessy right~ but that what we love about him~
such a sweet.. from start he just want her... not anyone else~
so confident that they are for each other~
wish someone love me like that also... excited for this one~
wonder how Chakrit n Margie will potray it...
for sure it gonna be narak~