[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG Yaya look so beautiful!!! I like how she always have the 2 men by her side XD They both are so handsome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
credit to NY Home Pantip
Num and Benz will be playing as lovers and really rai too P'Num will try to do anything to destroy Aum/Yaya pair while Benz will try to kill Margie so she can be with P'Chakrit

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Damn Yaya and Aum look good together. Aum is looking so damn find here and Yaya is cute. Num is also so handsome still. I like the cast. Thanks for sharing.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww the way she hugs him from the back is so cute! I think they look good together and the more pictures I see the more excited I am. I like them both and Num is my all time favorite pra'ek so this lakorn is definetly something for me to look forward too.

Thanks for sharing.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
credit as tagged

They look good together, my mom and my aunt are so wrong saying they look odd together.

Yaya actually look pretty on da opening ceremony...Aum still is handsome as always but Num still look hot...thanks

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya's so freaking gorgeous. Aum is lookin so fine...

For more pics please check out Barry.ya Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.463226443707653.106407.214651858565114&type=3

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Why do they look so good together???? Ekkkkkkk I can't wait to see this one!
Excited for all the cast, and I can't wait to see P'Num play rai. I hope I don't hate
him to much. Yaya is always beautiful as always and Aum........Handsome!!! :D