[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

rehann

sarNie Adult
anyone know when the second series MonJuntra will held their fitting or if when they gonna held the opening cremony?
seem evrything so quiet!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
anyone know when the second series MonJuntra will held their fitting or if when they gonna held the opening cremony?
seem evrything so quiet!
probably next since Margie only has raak boon to work on and Chakrit his very free they're just waiting for Margie

rehann

sarNie Adult
probably next since Margie only has raak boon to work on and Chakrit his very free they're just waiting for Margie
hope to see it soon~ i think what Khun Pin said about this series will air end of this year might be true! since maya tawan already in good progress right now! maybe they will air Maya Tawan on Dec~ i think that not so rush since they got another 4 months~ Khun Pin also said they will launch second series & third series in every one month differnt! maybe Mon juntra opening will be on August n Fah Krajang dao on Sept~ i'm so excited when i know Boy will be pra'ek on third series, pair with Matt! even not with Margie but at least they are in same series! Aum+ Yaya~ Margie+Chakrit~ boy+matt~
TV scene is so smart... this series sure will have greatttt rating! confirm to watch this series from start to the end!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
hope to see it soon~ i think what Khun Pin said about this series will air end of this year might be true! since maya tawan already in good progress right now! maybe they will air Maya Tawan on Dec~ i think that not so rush since they got another 4 months~ Khun Pin also said they will launch second series & third series in every one month differnt! maybe Mon juntra opening will be on August n Fah Krajang dao on Sept~ i'm so excited when i know Boy will be pra'ek on third series, pair with Matt! even not with Margie but at least they are in same series! Aum+ Yaya~ Margie+Chakrit~ boy+matt~
TV scene is so smart... this series sure will have greatttt rating! confirm to watch this series from start to the end!!!
I haven't seen maya tawan before but i've seen the other 2 parts mon jan tra is full of fun and epic action, fah krajang dao is kind of boring the first bit but later it will turn cute that is a good thing they chose P'Boy and N'Matt these 3 series will be hit lakorn of tv scene they did a good job remaking khun seuk

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
Anybody know if all three girls will appear in eachother's series? It will be kool if they do.

rehann

sarNie Adult
Anybody know if all three girls will appear in eachother's series? It will be kool if they do.
yes just like 4 HJHKK... they will be 3 best buddies who working as reporter at same publishing house!
they got different task...
yaya got to see mysterious tawan(aum) n persue him for an interview...
Margie have to grab Chakrit's challenge to go and stay with him at his private island for an exclusive interview....
Matt have to work on a prostitute case with police 'Boy' n pretending as husband n wife....
they all will have they own love story~ this is action/rom/com series....
all n'ek will be in danger because of p'ek...
they will be a really best buddies who help each other with their love problem!
i see a tweet in Margie Fc... she said margie will start busy with maya tawan scene this August...
but i don't know when Margie series will got a fitting! dying waiting for Chakrit-margie pairing!

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
yes just like 4 HJHKK... they will be 3 best buddies who working as reporter at same publishing house!
they got different task...
yaya got to see mysterious tawan(aum) n persue him for an interview...
Margie have to grab Chakrit's challenge to go and stay with him at his private island for an exclusive interview....
Matt have to work on a prostitute case with police 'Boy' n pretending as husband n wife....
they all will have they own love story~ this is action/rom/com series....
all n'ek will be in danger because of p'ek...
they will be a really best buddies who help each other with their love problem!
i see a tweet in Margie Fc... she said margie will start busy with maya tawan scene this August...
but i don't know when Margie series will got a fitting! dying waiting for Chakrit-margie pairing!

Thanks, I'm looking forward to see each girl at eachother's series.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yeah!!! I'm happy now tat is almost like 4hjhkk lol...Aum & Yaya, Margie & Chakirt than at last we have Boy (hope they doesn't change him out) & Matt...yepie!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah!!! I'm happy now tat is almost like 4hjhkk lol...Aum & Yaya, Margie & Chakirt than at last we have Boy (hope they doesn't change him out) & Matt...yepie!!!
the casting pair is already finalized so need to worry we will see Chakrit/Margie start their fitting maybe August and Boy/Matt is in 100%